A casual gamers' trophy list

Lagoon Aris

Lots of story-based games and RPGs -- very cool.

I played through KoA:R on my old account. It's a really fun game, but I got annoyed with all the dialogue. I was amazed at how much more I enjoyed the experience once I started skipping through all the text. I'd say, more than any other game, that's the one that made me rethink how I was gaming.

13 minutes ago, AydenBonnette said:

This is a great beginning to a trophy list and I'll be looking forward to the progress made. I'm finding myself reading these more than anything on this website and I'll be interested to see what games you get through and the conversations to be had here.

Thank you. i hope I can motivate myself a bit more if I make a list everyone can see and comment on :D

8 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

Lots of story-based games and RPGs -- very cool.

I played through KoA:R on my old account. It's a really fun game, but I got annoyed with all the dialogue. I was amazed at how much more I enjoyed the experience once I started skipping through all the text. I'd say, more than any other game, that's the one that made me rethink how I was gaming.

I like to play games for their story. If I like the story good enough, I go for the plat. But otherwise I wouldn't waste too much time on it because time is limited.
KoA:R is one of those games I pre-owned on PC. I really loved it (more than Skyrim actually) but the PC version is glitched and bugges as hell. Couldn't end the whole Travellers' Faction because one person was glitched. Gladly, the PS3 version has no glitches up til now, so hopefully I will get my full com with only one play-through

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, lagoonaris said:

I like to play games for their story. If I like the story good enough, I go for the plat. But otherwise I wouldn't waste too much time on it because time is limited.
KoA:R is one of those games I pre-owned on PC. I really loved it (more than Skyrim actually) but the PC version is glitched and bugges as hell. Couldn't end the whole Travellers' Faction because one person was glitched. Gladly, the PS3 version has no glitches up til now, so hopefully I will get my full com with only one play-through

Personally, I love a lot of games more than Skyrim. I thought KoA:R, Dark Souls, Dragon's Dogma, even Far Cry Primal did Skyrim better than Skyrim. If you took away the mod community from Skyrim (or gave any of those games a mod community that size), I think any of those games would be considered better. Even though KoA:R and Dragon's Dogma never received the attention I think they deserve, it's good to see Dark Souls flourish...

• Like 2

You played Steins;Gate with a walkthrough?

Sigh. Why do people pretend like they want games with choices that matter, but then simply use a guide to find out what the right choices are. I get it if you're doing a second playthrough and want to clear up all the ones you missed, that's fine, but... yeah there's really no way I can voice my discontent without sounding like a jerk so I'll leave it there.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

You played Steins;Gate with a walkthrough?

Sigh. Why do people pretend like they want games with choices that matter, but then simply use a guide to find out what the right choices are. I get it if you're doing a second playthrough and want to clear up all the ones you missed, that's fine, but... yeah there's really no way I can voice my discontent without sounding like a jerk so I'll leave it there.

I can completely understand you and I can reassure you I playe through Steins;gate and all endings without a walkthrough. I only needed the walkthrough for the trophies relates to the cellphone answers because the answers you needed to get to the specific wallpapers for that one trophy were kinda not clear for me while playing it. I only mentioned the walkthrough because without it I would give the game a much higher difficulty.

9 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

Personally, I love a lot of games more than Skyrim. I thought KoA:R, Dark Souls, Dragon's Dogma, even Far Cry Primal did Skyrim better than Skyrim. If you took away the mod community from Skyrim (or gave any of those games a mod community that size), I think any of those games would be considered better. Even though KoA:R and Dragon's Dogma never received the attention I think they deserve, it's good to see Dark Souls flourish...

Skyrim is kinda... grey. Everything I say in this game has somehow the same color to me. I tried it a few times and it just never got me. KoA:R on the other hand is so colorful and I love it even though it has a lot of flaws. But it's great for what it wants to be. Dragon's Dogma is a game I have yet to try. It rests on my shelf, waiting to be played one day.

2 minutes ago, RVMcypress_grave said:

Out of your list of games that you would like to play sometime I see some great games. Alice Madness Returns, and Borderlands 1 are really high up on my list of favorite games.

i already started Alice Madness Returns. But I stopped playing it due to having no time back then. Probably have to start all over again to get into the gameplay and story. Borderlans stands on my list as a whole. I own the handsome collection and tried BL2 once but I am just really bad at shooter so yeah... never made it far into it. But I will definitely give it a try again someday. Tales of Borderlands sold me on it :D

• Like 1

I am really bad at shooters too but I LOVED Borderlands 2 (got the plat on another account). That game as a fantastic co-op and one of the few left that let you couch co-op (split screen). Seriously, find yourself someone to couch co-op it, you won't mind the 60-80 hours it takes to get the plat. 

I highly recommand it for it's humour , especially the DLC story with Tiny Tina. 

Besides that I would recommand for sure to dip into the beautiful world of Witcher 3 . and please if you start it , give it a few hours . first time I played and didn't really got hooked but with the recommendation of a friend , I gave it another try and that game now stands in my personnel favorite of all time !

Good luck with your list :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lagoonaris said:

i already started Alice Madness Returns. But I stopped playing it due to having no time back then. Probably have to start all over again to get into the gameplay and story. Borderlans stands on my list as a whole. I own the handsome collection and tried BL2 once but I am just really bad at shooter so yeah... never made it far into it. But I will definitely give it a try again someday. Tales of Borderlands sold me on it :D

I'm not great at Borderlands but I always had a friend to revive me. I wasn't a huge fan of BL2 but the headhunter and Tiny Tina dlc were amazing, it made me really enjoy the game. The customization was really cool too, I even got my girlfriend the community event skin for her Siren which is something I would normally pass on.
I haven't tried Tales from the Borderlands or the Prequel yet so I may have to pick up the ps4 collection sometime.

2 minutes ago, dadoudelidou said:

I am really bad at shooters too but I LOVED Borderlands 2 (got the plat on another account). That game as a fantastic co-op and one of the few left that let you couch co-op (split screen). Seriously, find yourself someone to couch co-op it, you won't mind the 60-80 hours it takes to get the plat. 

I highly recommand it for it's humour , especially the DLC story with Tiny Tina. 

Huh... the only friend I have who also plays on console is my roommate and until recently we only got one controler for the PS4. But yeah... got a second controller not so long ago. If BL2 has local co-op I might ask her to play it with me since she's good at shooters. Thanks for the tip :)

2 minutes ago, dadoudelidou said:

Besides that I would recommand for sure to dip into the beautiful world of Witcher 3 . and please if you start it , give it a few hours . first time I played and didn't really got hooked but with the recommendation of a friend , I gave it another try and that game now stands in my personnel favorite of all time !

Good luck with your list :)

I already started Witcher. I finished the main story up to the whole Baron story. But I didn't got his Gwent card. it made me so angry I stopped playing since I wouldn't get all Gwent cards in that play-through. Started a new game recently but other games got my attention after that xD" But i totally continue to play it once I'm done with my actual list.

4 minutes ago, RVMcypress_grave said:

I'm not great at Borderlands but I always had a friend to revive me. I wasn't a huge fan of BL2 but the headhunter and Tiny Tina dlc were amazing, it made me really enjoy the game. The customization was really cool too, I even got my girlfriend the community event skin for her Siren which is something I would normally pass on.
I haven't tried Tales from the Borderlands or the Prequel yet so I may have to pick up the ps4 collection sometime.

I can recommend Tales from the Borderlands. It was my first Telltale Game and the first thing I really saw from Borderlands but it is really well made and the characters have a lot of charm. As far as I understood Tales is set after BL2 and somehow during or after the pre-Sequel... not sure though, but definitely after BL2 since there were events that were huge spoilers about the ending of BL2 (which I didn't mind as much since I already knew some things about the BL plot)

3 minutes ago, CyanideSpirit said:

Nice Danganronpa platinum! Reminds me that I have to go back and attempt to platinum the second game.

I really want the second game for the Vita. I played it on PC but well... no platinum there. The Reload is nice but... It's the work of two games for just one platinum so it kinda drains the motivation for the grindier trophies (especially the Monomi minigame. Boy, I hate that one)

Just now, IntroPhenom said:

Among all of the Atelier games, how did you decide to add only Rorona: Plus to your list of games you want to plat?

I was thinking about getting a collection with a whole trilogy. I read a few reviews and articles and decided to go for the Rorona trilogy. Originally, i wanted to get the games for PS3 but I heard the "Plus" Variants were better so I decided to go for them. And since I didn't have enough money and the game was on sale I bought the first of that trilogy since it was the trilogy I wanted to look into as sort of entry into the Atelier series (if it would get me hooked.) I liked what I saw so far but I didn't got too far into it. I think I didn't even finish the time period of the first assignment I got because i only wannted a quick look into the game at that time

• Like 1

I'll be interested to see how you feel about the Ateleir games, as a female gamer. They're...kinda odd, because they're obviously pandering to guys, but the gameplay seems geared more towards women (with less action and more of a focus on crafting and completing tasks). I'm not sure who their target audience is.

Personally, I like the games, but I recommend not playing with the English voiceovers.

• Like 1

I love your list of not so little games to plat! Great selection, happy to see Tales, Kingdom Hearts, FF, Sherlock Holms, Life is Strange and a couple of otome games! I'm a fan of all these as well, so I can see we have almost identical gaming tastes. I quite liked Amnesia, although I hated Toma with a passion right from the start (in one of Shin's bad end, which was my first route so not good impression already) and Toma was the last route I did and did not enjoy it like the others. Ikki was my favourite, and I loved Shin as well. Kent unfortunately is not my type at all, but his route was sweet and the least... traumatic should I say? 

Collar x Malice is another suspense otome that's pretty good I hear. Psycho Pass is a VN that's interesting enough that I recommend. 

I've gotten most of the Tales and FF plats bar a few. ToX2 is a tough one, it took me 120 hours and a bucket load of grinding. Tales of Berseria was also like that (great game and I highly recommend it, took about 100 hours to plat for me).

FFXIII-2, Lightning Returns, FFXV, Tales of Hearts R and Xillia were all ~50 hours and quite easy (I'd rate 3/10 for all). I got FFXIII twice, once on normal mode in the EU version which took 130 hours and a ton of luck, and then again on the Japanese version which had easy mode (increased common drops to 95%) so it took 74 hours. I hated Tales of Zestiria, so I can't comment on that, but the plat is very grindy and the skills board to a pain to get one's head around for the trophies. I'd recommend Berseria over it, but it's good to play both if you get time as they are linked. 

FFX and some of the KH games are tough enough. I couldn't manage the mini games in FFX, but my brother got the plat and he said it took about 140 hours as there's lots of grinding in it. But FFX-2 is easier, it took me about 80 hours and just needs a lot of attention to detail for the 100%. FFXII The Zodiac Age also looks like an ok plat and the game is pretty fun too. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

I'll be interested to see how you feel about the Ateleir games, as a female gamer. They're...kinda odd, because they're obviously pandering to guys, but the gameplay seems geared more towards women (with less action and more of a focus on crafting and completing tasks). I'm not sure who their target audience is.

Personally, I like the games, but I recommend not playing with the English voiceovers.

I always play with japanese voice over if I can. It's most of the times better than English (or German) synchronisation. And it is a good listening training since I'm learning Japanese (studied it once but now it's only a hobby since I changed my majors)
As far as I could see, Atelier is a lot of time management and strategies about that. Planning on which days to go hunting for ingedrients and which days to spend for crafting. I like this kind of strategy. Also I adore the art style. It was the one thing that got me interested in the first place. But in general, I never had that much of a problem playing games for a male oriented audience. I'm openminded and I like everything as long as it's well-made and has a good story. (Only male-oriented genre that doesn't interest me are visual novels with a lot of "ecchi" stuff in it but well... that's kinda obvious uninteresting for me, i guess)

6 minutes ago, Lava_Yuki said:

I love your list of not so little games to plat! Great selection, happy to see Tales, Kingdom Hearts, FF, Sherlock Holms, Life is Strange and a couple of otome games! I'm a fan of all these as well, so I can see we have almost identical gaming tastes. I quite liked Amnesia, although I hated Toma with a passion right from the start (in one of Shin's bad end, which was my first route so not good impression already) and Toma was the last route I did and did not enjoy it like the others. Ikki was my favourite, and I loved Shin as well. Kent unfortunately is not my type at all, but his route was sweet and the least... traumatic should I say1f605.png 

Collar x Malice is another suspense otome that's pretty good I hear. Psycho Pass is a VN that's interesting enough that I recommend. 
[...]

I really love the Kingdom Hearts series! Except for BBS and CoM I own every game on its original version and played every version I own through. But the platinums are killing me. So much grinding and the bosses... Not even starting on the difficulty related stuff. I get my a** handed to me by those. Amnesia... is a love-hate type of game. At first I liked it. (Toma was kinda my favourite as well as Shin. I hated Ikkis route though because I just hated his god damn fanclub). I started to love Kents route when I played it on Vita. (Also he is voiced by one of my favorite VAs in japanese) But in retrospect, there is so much to complain about the oblivious behaviour of the MC... but well. Collar x Malice btw is on my wishlist. So when I get the money and time, I'll buy it. And psycho pass as well. I watched the anime and the anime was so majestic!

Tales seems to be a grindfest in general. I managed to get the story in ToX2 up until the fight with Chronos(?). Never managed to beat him since I probably was underleveld and had a lack of certain skills. Have to try again some time. I already started Zestiria but made a pause since I got accidentally spoilered and that ruined it for me for quite some time. Berseria is still on my wishlist but I prefer to play games chronologically when they are linked together sooo zestiria first, then Berseria :D Hearts R is also one of those games where I got stuck on a boss fight and have to level up to complete the story. But not right now xD

1 hour ago, lagoonaris said:

I always play with japanese voice over if I can. It's most of the times better than English (or German) synchronisation. And it is a good listening training since I'm learning Japanese (studied it once but now it's only a hobby since I changed my majors)
As far as I could see, Atelier is a lot of time management and strategies about that. Planning on which days to go hunting for ingedrients and which days to spend for crafting. I like this kind of strategy. Also I adore the art style. It was the one thing that got me interested in the first place. But in general, I never had that much of a problem playing games for a male oriented audience. I'm openminded and I like everything as long as it's well-made and has a good story. (Only male-oriented genre that doesn't interest me are visual novels with a lot of "ecchi" stuff in it but well... that's kinda obvious uninteresting for me, i guess)

I really love the Kingdom Hearts series! Except for BBS and CoM I own every game on its original version and played every version I own through. But the platinums are killing me. So much grinding and the bosses... Not even starting on the difficulty related stuff. I get my a** handed to me by those. Amnesia... is a love-hate type of game. At first I liked it. (Toma was kinda my favourite as well as Shin. I hated Ikkis route though because I just hated his god damn fanclub). I started to love Kents route when I played it on Vita. (Also he is voiced by one of my favorite VAs in japanese) But in retrospect, there is so much to complain about the oblivious behaviour of the MC... but well. Collar x Malice btw is on my wishlist. So when I get the money and time, I'll buy it. And psycho pass as well. I watched the anime and the anime was so majestic!

Tales seems to be a grindfest in general. I managed to get the story in ToX2 up until the fight with Chronos(?). Never managed to beat him since I probably was underleveld and had a lack of certain skills. Have to try again some time. I already started Zestiria but made a pause since I got accidentally spoilered and that ruined it for me for quite some time. Berseria is still on my wishlist but I prefer to play games chronologically when they are linked together sooo zestiria first, then Berseria :D Hearts R is also one of those games where I got stuck on a boss fight and have to level up to complete the story. But not right now xD

For Amnesia Toma was the most popular in the popularity polls on Otomate's site apparently! I usually have opposite preferences of most people hence my preference for Ikki and am not a fan of yandere so I found his route hard to watch. It's one of those marmite games in Otome. Clock Zero also seems popular, but the one thing that puts me off is the primary school kid setting.... Being in my 20's, playing as a 6th grader feels strange, but I think in Japan the whole super young loli type is a thing?

I just played all the original KH games so there was no trophies and I just did the story in all of them. But looking at the trophy lists for the remasters, it looks pretty hard as normal mode was a challenge for me, forget proud and critical. BBS was the only one I managed on proud, but the rest I did just on normal.

Out of the Tales, all of them are ~100+ hours except for Hearts R and Xillia. Innocence can be done in 60 hours, but there a 100 hour trophy which is silly since you have to just leave the vita on for 40 odd hours as the rest of the trophies are easy. 

At least FF has gotten surprisingly easier for plats. FFX and XIII were the only time consuming ones, but the rest are easy enough ? Type-0 is supposed to be pretty decent as well and its dropped quite a bit in price. 

I havent had much experience with the Persona games, but they look good. 

How was Danganronpa? I'm quite curious about it as I like crime and suspense stories, but is it a visual novel only or are there action elements to it as well? The 1.2 reload seems like a good bargain for 2 games for the price of one! 

8 hours ago, Lava_Yuki said:

For Amnesia Toma was the most popular in the popularity polls on Otomate's site apparently! I usually have opposite preferences of most people hence my preference for Ikki and am not a fan of yandere so I found his route hard to watch. It's one of those marmite games in Otome. Clock Zero also seems popular, but the one thing that puts me off is the primary school kid setting.... Being in my 20's, playing as a 6th grader feels strange, but I think in Japan the whole super young loli type is a thing1f604.png

I just played all the original KH games so there was no trophies and I just did the story in all of them. But looking at the trophy lists for the remasters, it looks pretty hard as normal mode was a challenge for me, forget proud and critical. BBS was the only one I managed on proud, but the rest I did just on normal.

Out of the Tales, all of them are ~100+ hours except for Hearts R and Xillia. Innocence can be done in 60 hours, but there a 100 hour trophy which is silly since you have to just leave the vita on for 40 odd hours as the rest of the trophies are easy. 

At least FF has gotten surprisingly easier for plats. FFX and XIII were the only time consuming ones, but the rest are easy enough 1f606.png Type-0 is supposed to be pretty decent as well and its dropped quite a bit in price. 

I havent had much experience with the Persona games, but they look good. 

How was Danganronpa? I'm quite curious about it as I like crime and suspense stories, but is it a visual novel only or are there action elements to it as well? The 1.2 reload seems like a good bargain for 2 games for the price of one! 

Well, I kinda like Yandere because it is an interesting concept but yeah... More of a fan of Shin and Kent nowadays since they seemed to care the most about the MC. (I know Ikki did as well but I had a feeling that he didn't put the MC really above the fanclub). Loli and Moe are two things that are quite a huhe hype in Japan. I can't get beheind that either but oh well~ :D

I once started with the NDS games of KH since I never owned any console while I lived with my parents. I bought the original PS2 games when I stayed over for summer holidays at my friend's house who owned a PS2 and binge played them back then. The Remixes were my first PS3 games. I still want the PS4 collection of all of the games... But yeah, always played the games on Normal myself. I try critical mode in 0.2 but boy it is sooo difficult :D

Oh, I hate trophies which request you to be in the game for a specific time. Mostly I get them because I'm idling in the game but still... Those can be a waste of time (literally). But yeah, Xilia doesn't seem to be much of an effort. I just haven't tried the trophy hunt yet.
But I agree. In comparison to XIII, XV seems to be easier in getting the platinum. But I think, XV got generally easier to play through than XIII. In XIII I have fought every possible battle and leveld as much as I could and I still can't win against some "normal" battles in the last chapter. Only thing that still holds me off to finish the story. In XV... Everything was so easy I didn't even had to try to stick up with my levels. Type-0 looks great and interesting but somehow I don't really get into the gameplay. Managed the tutorial and then died. I think I suck in that game... xD

I started Persona 3 and Persona 5. Both have a very interesting story and are more a mix from VN and Dungeon crawler. But I like P3 more atm. P5 has a very slowly start. Youw alk three meters, cutscene, you walk 4 meters, cutscene... rinse and repeat. I hope it will be better once I'm finished with the first dungeon.

Danganronpa ist a very nice game. I'm not sure if I would really put it into the VN genre. There is a lot of reading but apart from the story-related stuff you can decide which what characters you interact so you can skip quite a few hours of reading if you don't interact with everyone at every single occasion. The gameplay has a lot of exploring since you wander around the school and search for an exit. There are murders in this game and you have to investigate it and collect tips and proofs and later you have a trial where you have to find the culprit. The trials are a lot of reading but combined with a lot of minigames to move the story forward. Biggest example is the truth bullet system where you chose one of your proofs and try to shoot at a statement from someone else to counter them. What I really liked about the Danganronpa series is that there are so diverse characters and everyone seems to be really well made with flaws, positives and negatives and what else. And it was hard to find out who the mastermind was. I only found that out once I reached the trial to expose the mastermind xD The reload is a really good deal if you want to have the games for the games' sake. But from the trophy hunting aspect I couldn't recommend it. They took all trophies from the original two games and put them together in one stack so there is only one platinum. You still have to do the work of two games though (about 60-80 hours for the first, dependent on how fast you can read and about 70-100 hours for the second, as there is a minigame you have to do which gives all the items you need at random). So 130-180 hours of gameplay to get one platinum where you could get two if you ply the games in their single form. But that's the only flaw of the Reload. (On a side note: Another Episode Ultra Despair Girls is set between the two maingames and is actually a shooter game. So it is a completely different kind of gameplay compared to the main games. On an other side note: The upcoming V3 is not a direct sequel to the two maingames. The Danganronpa series got their official finale in the two Anime series called Danganronpa 3 "The End of Hope's Peak Academy". So beware, if you want to know how everything began and how everythingends, you have to watch 25 episodes of Anime. But a very well made anime though)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shurax_Urden said:

I have just finished the story in Danganronpa 1 :)  Never played it before and I loved it, maybe I dedicated about 20 or more hours to it this weekend :o 

Great trophy list, I hope to see more updates from you

PS: Play The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt from your backlog and you will not regret it :D 

Danganronpa is the best. Still not sure which of the two main games is my favourite. I like the characters in 2 more than in 1 but 1 ist so well-made as a first game in a series...

I already started Witcher 3 a while back. I now I won't regret coming back to that game. But right now I prefer to finish some of the other games I have open since they won't need so much time as Witcher will :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lagoonaris said:

Danganronpa is the best. Still not sure which of the two main games is my favourite. I like the characters in 2 more than in 1 but 1 ist so well-made as a first game in a series...

I already started Witcher 3 a while back. I now I won't regret coming back to that game. But right now I prefer to finish some of the other games I have open since they won't need so much time as Witcher will :D

You said so, you can put as many hours as you like in The Witcher 3 and it will never finish :D

Regarding Danganronpa, I just played the first one, and I think I will get the trophies there before moving to the second entry :) 

This thread is just like Cassylvanias one.

Lots of replies. I really appreciate that because it means you care. 

I just finished Sherlock Holmes The Devils Daughter and I have to say I wasn't all too impressed. Not to spoil much, the developers really rushed the game towards the end. The QTE sequences were poorly executed and the overarching plot had little to do with analyzing and putting clues together, which is the main appeal for Sherlock Holmes. 

LA Noire was pretty enjoyable, I love those old 1930s - 1950s noir/gangster movies and so this game pretty much fit the bill. I don't know if I want to do the Film Reel and Car Fanatic trophies again for the PS4 version, those were pretty annoying. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shurax_Urden said:

You said so, you can put as many hours as you like in The Witcher 3 and it will never finish :D

Regarding Danganronpa, I just played the first one, and I think I will get the trophies there before moving to the second entry :) 

Witcher already ate about 40 hours of my time. But I screwed up one trophy, so I'll probably start all over again once I return :D Regarding Danganronpa, the trophies are pretty easy, they are just time consuming. especially the school mode (and the Monokuma Machine. God, I still have nightmares about the sound of the machine because I had to use it so much...). The second game is a bit harder regarding trophies because one new minigame is a bit of a challenge. Well, at least it is for me :D

2 minutes ago, Spaz said:

This thread is just like Cassylvanias one.

Lots of replies. I really appreciate that because it means you care. 

I just finished Sherlock Holmes The Devils Daughter and I have to say I wasn't all too impressed. Not to spoil much, the developers really rushed the game towards the end. The QTE sequences were poorly executed and the overarching plot had little to do with analyzing and putting clues together, which is the main appeal for Sherlock Holmes. 

LA Noire was pretty enjoyable, I love those old 1930s - 1950s noir/gangster movies and so this game pretty much fit the bill. I don't know if I want to do the Film Reel and Car Fanatic trophies again for the PS4 version, those were pretty annoying. 

Well, thank you. i just love to chat with people. And I'm online most of the time since I like to overview my trophies from this site. So why shouldn't I use some time on this site to answer the people who are so nice to comment on one of my threads?

As far as I can tell, the QTEs are a pain. it was the reason why i didn't finish the game yet. The QTEs in the first case where I have to flee from hunters killed me so often I rage quitted. Haven't touched the game ever since.

I like Noir Settings. And I like crime games. I really liked everything I saw from the game so far. I started it back when i started console gaming. I didn't knew the buttons on a controller well enough, so I sucked a lot in the game. I'll probably have more fun know when I return to it. Can't wait to try it again but not before I finish what I already have on my to-do right now.

• Like 1