Games started from my backlog (2):

- Persona 5

- Spiderman

- Fill-a-Pix (PS4)

Games started from my backlog on an alt (0):

-

Games removed from my backlog (1)

- Demetrios (#54, Vita, +1 point)

I moved places, so no internet for me. I saw Spiderman random for 30€ at a local supermarket. I was quite surprised as we don't really have Black Friday Sales in Germany. Guess, it's slowly coming over here as well. Anyway, I couldn't resist. Since I do't have internet, I decided to start the game as well. So far it's a lot of fun.

I also started Persona 5 on PS4 about two weeks ago. Slow and steady I do my progress there. It's a lot of fun so far.

And while I was still at my old place with internet, I also started Fill-a-Pix on PS4 to have something simple to play while watching Netflix.

Since I now have a Vita again, I was able to continue my current Vita games. I finished Demetrios now. And I was able to pick up Fill-a-Pix again. i noticed I had a few trophies on my old Vita for that game that I didn't sync before the Vita died. So they weren't synced to my profile or online. When I started the game with my old save on the new Vita, I unlocked some if the trophies within a span of a few seconds as I just had to look at one of the pictures on each album page I had finished but not synced. I'm writing this so that it doesn't give any questons about me having some questionable time stamps. Who knows who goes around flagging people and stuff and I really don't want to get any flags as I do everything legit :D

Anyway back to daily life sitting hours in busses and grinding lenghty puzzle games xD

• 1 month later...

Two months without any internet. Now I have finally time again to update my trophy checklist. I hope I won't overlook something while editing...

Games added to my backlog (10):

- Midnight Deluxe (-3 points)

- Eventide 3 (-3 points)

- The Caligula Effect (PS Vita, -3 points)

- Blackwood Crossing (-3 points)

- Danganronpa 2 (PS Vita, -3 points)

- Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls (PS Vita, -3 points)

- Zone of the Enders (PS+)

- Fallen Legion (PS+)

- Portal Knights (PS+)

- Amplitude (PS+)

Games started from my backlog (5):

- Brothers (PS4)

- Midnight Deluxe (PS Vita)

- Jackbox Party Pack 1 (PS4)

- Horizon Zero Dawn - Frozen Wilds DLC

- Fairy Fencer F Advent Force (PS4)

Games storyline finished from my backlog (2):

- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (+1 point)

- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (PS4) (+1 point)

-

Games removed from my backlog (5):

- Spiderman (#55, +2 points)

- Midnight Deluxe (#56, +1 point)

- Brothers (+1 point)

- Horizon Zero Dawn - Frozen Wilds DLC (+1 point)

- Deiland (#57, +2 points)

Well, without Internet, there was a lot of time to go back to some backlog games. I had bought Spiderman as physical at the end of November and got to finish and plat it during December. It was a good game and I had a lot of fun with it. I will go back to it sometime for the dlcs but I didn't got them in the January sale so I will have to wait for another sale sometime.

I also started Midnight Deluxe and finished it on PS Vita. Some of the levels were quite frustrating for such a short game. I probably won't play it on PS4 as I really can't imagine getting through some timed levels without touch control.

I got to play Brothers which was a game I had for quite some time on my list. I must confess, I nearly cried at the end. It was beautifully made and the controls at the end of the game had so much emotional impact, I didn't knew that was possible.

I also finally played the Horizon Zero Dawn dlc. Not so good as the main game, I have to say. I didn't like the new map and I hated the new monsters. It took a while to finish it mostly because I lost motivation halfway through but I had not much else to play so I sticked to it. Still don't have 100% on the trophy list as New Game + on ultra hard is quite a challenge even with level 60.

And I finally finished Deiland. Sat there and counted every flower and structure and what else to make sure that the trophies didn't glitch on me. Glad they didn't. So another game from my list, yay.

• 4 weeks later...

Games added to my backlog (3):

- Broken Age (HumbleBundle, -3 points)

- Grim Fandango Remastered (HumbleBundle, shares points with BA)

- Kingdom Hearts 3 (exception)

Games started from my backlog (4):

- Broken Age

- Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls (PS Vita)

- Eventide 3

- Kingdom Hearts 3

Games storyline finished from my backlog (2):

- Broken Age (+1 point)

- Kingdom Hearts 3 (+1 point)

-

Games removed from my backlog (1):

- Eventide 3 (+1 point)

Well, so far only 3 new games. 2 from a humble bundle and one is the big game I expected to kill my wallet this year. Got Kingdom Hearts 3 together with the PS4 Pro bundle and so far, I didn't regret it. The game will be my #75 milestone, so after I finished the story yesterday (and have been left confused af), I won't do any more trophies until I reach #74 plats to then quickly get through the rest and be content with it. The other KH games, I will plat some time after, but since I already planned my #100 milestone as well, I don't think they will make it to any milestones.

So, to fill up the numbers towards #75, I try to get some simple games out of the way. I startd with Eventide 3, so I don't have any Artifex games left in my backlog. I will have to wait for another sale before I get the remaining Artifex games. But I don't intend to buy anything for at least half a year to get to all of my current games. It really is terrible how many games I have and never even touched. I really don't want to continue that theme anymore.

Currently I'm working on Broken Age. Finished the game and most stories but have the speedrun trophy left. I hate speed run trophies...
Not sure what else to tackle. Probably Fairy Fencer and maybe Murdered and Blackwood Crossing for inbetween.

Edited by Lagoon Aris
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Games added to my backlog (0):

none (yay)

Games started from my backlog (0):

none

Games storyline finished from my backlog (0):

none

none

Games removed from my backlog (3):

- Bioshock 2 (+1 point)

- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storms Generations (+1 point)

- Project Diva Future Tone (both dlcs, +2 points)

A rather succesfull month for me. I added nothing new to my backlog and instead managed to get three titles off of it. Proud of myself.

Bioshock was once started by my room mate on my account. The reason was, that I tried Bioshock 1 but couldn't get far and so she offered to get the plat for me. Well, I'm still waiting on that but she promised to get me that one if she also is allowed to get me Bioshock 2. So, that one, she finally fulfilled. Now I have to wait for her to touch the PS3 again :D

Project Diva was terrible. The last two trophies glitched on me in both expansions on two different consoles. I hated it. Internet told me to try simply more videos to take screenshots from. With over 300 songs it was a chore. I then decided to continue said chore in my new PS4 Pro and third time's being the charme, it unlocked the trophies and I finally have those darn 100%

Naruto SUNS Generation is one easy plat but very grindy. I decided to work on that while I watched the second and third season of Lemony Snicket on Netflix as the plat didn't require any attention at all. It took me about 20 hours longer than guides are suggesting. Mostly because the Card Collection trophy kinda glitched on me. A lot of cards didn't unlock when I met their requirements such as finishing certain chapters in the tales or playing with a certain character a certain number of times. I spend one whole day with 12 hours only working on that single trophy. Really glad I got it. That's another Naruto game down from my list. Only two games left on my profile, one of them I don't intend to plat. And then I only miss one game overall which I will buy at some point in the distant future.

• 2 months later...

Games added to my backlog (8):

- Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (PS4, -3)

- HITMAN (PS+)

- Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS+)

- Overcooked (PS+)

- The Witness (PS+)

- Tokyo Xanadu eX+ (-3)

- What Remains of Edith Finch (PS+)

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (-3)

Games started from my backlog (4):

- Blackwood Crossing

- Midnight Deluxe (PS4)

- Pic-a-Pic Pieces (PS4)

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana

Games storyline finished from my backlog (1):

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (+1)

none

Games removed from my backlog (5):

- Blackwood Crossing (+1)

- Midnight Deluxe (PS4, +1)

- Pic-a-Pic Pieces (PS4, +1)

- What Remains of Edith Finch (+1)

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (+1)

Been two rather busy months but still I was able to put in some gaming time. The big game was Ys VIII. My first title in this series and I now bought some of the older games on Steam during a sale. The game was a lot of fun and I practically binged this game through the story, through the endgame grind and through most of the Nightmare playthrough before I did a break. I played some minor games to clean up some backlog, like Midnight Deluxe and Pic-a-Pic Pieces.

Blackwood Crossing was a short but really beautiful game. Nearly made me cry at the end. The same goes for What Remains of Edith Finch. The game was really well made even though I would have wished for some more insight into what the grandma thought was going on with the family.

Last weekend I then decided to finish Ys VIII. So all in all 5 games done from my backlog.

Unfortunately, I also have bought two more JRPGs and some PS+ titles. So, the backlog's still growing. Meh.

Right now, I'm in a FFXIV phase again, so I don't think there will be a lot of progress in other games in a while.

• 3 months later...

Games added to the backlog (1):

- Toren (-3)

Games started from my backlog (0):

- none

- none

Games removed from my backlog (1)

- Akiba's Trip (+1)

It really doesn't seem to be my summer regarding games this year. The good thing: I only bought one game in the last two months. The other good thing: I didn't start any new games to hurt my completion rate.

Instead I spend more time in FFXIV with the new expansion having been released. Although I haven't finished that one yet. I worked a lot on Tales of Xillia. I playd through the whole of Millas story and now I only have a few post game trophies left to grind out. I nearly maxed out all characters. But I still have about 400 fights with food effects to do, as well as the bonus enemy and nearly all partner and character combat skills. What a pain...

I picked up Akiba's Trip somewhere around last week. Since then I grinded out everything that I still had to do and got myself a new platinum.

My roommate started to get into trophy hunting again. She got herself 2 plats this weekend and is steadily catching up to me. She still has a few fast plats open in her backlog. I kinda haven't so... time to get a bit more serious again :D

• 4 weeks later...

Games added to the backlog (9):

- Minesweeper Genius (-3)

- Forgotten Anne (-3)

- Enigmatis 3 (-3)

- Noir Chronicles (-3)

- Kingmaker (-3)

- Assassin's Creed Odyssey (-3)

- Chaos on Deponia (room mate)

- Goodby Deponia (room mate)

- Deponia Doomsday (room mate)

Games started from my backlog (1):

- Forgotten Anne

-

Games removed from my backlog (4)

- Minesweeper Genius (+1)

- Enigmatis 3 (+1)

- Kingmaker (+1)

- Noir Chronicles (+1)

A PS sale and with it a few small games, especially Artifex. I got a bit of a pay raise, so I thought I could buy a few games. Needed those fillers for my next milestone. Regarding that I already finished Minesweeper and the Artifex games. Minesweeper was more grindy than I thought. Artifex games were average. I liked Enigmatis as I loved the trilogy on PC but the third part wasn't as strong as the previous ones. Kingmaker was average and Noir was outright terrible regarding the plot. Second worst Artifex game. Worst on console so far.

My roommate found Red Dead Redemption 2 and AC Odyssey in a gamestop sale for 50% off. She couldn't afford both, I felt generous so I bought AC for her instead. Wanted to try that game at some point anyway.

Apart from the games already mentioned I only started Forgotten Anne. Want to make it my #70 but I currently don't have much motivation for point and click. Will be fun to also get through the Deponia games as filler.

To take a bit off of my Kingdom Hearts 3 grind for the #75 milestone I already begun with that and finished most trophies already. Only ones are gummiphone and synthesizing related. And this god damn Verum Rex. Just can't seem to reach the 12 million points. Highscore so far is 9 million... That one will probably be one of my last trophies for sure.

• 2 months later...

Games added to the backlog (12):

- Block-a-Pix Deluxe (PS4 & Vita, -3)

- DIshonored 2 (-3)

- Modern Tales: Age of Invention (-3)

- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Brotuo (-3)

- Ni no Kuni II (roommate)

- Persian Nights: Sands of Wonder (-3)

- Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection (Dancing 3, 4 & 5, -3)

- Pic-a-Pix Classic (PS4 & Vita, -3)

- Pic-a-Pix Color 2 (PS4 & Vita, -3)

- Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past (-3)

- Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn (-3)

- Thief (-3)

Games started from my backlog (8):

- Block-a-Pix Deluxe (Vita)

- Modern Tales: Age of Invention

- Ni no Kuni II

- Pic-a-Pix Color 2 (Vita)

- Pic-a-Pix Color 2 (PS4)

- Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight

- Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past

- Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn

-

Games removed from my backlog (6)

- Modern Tales: Age of Invention (+1)

- Ni no Kuni II (+1)

- Pic-a-Pix Color 2 (Vita, +1)

- Pic-a-Pix Color 2 (PS4, +1)

- Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past (+1)

- Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn (+1)

Haven't updated in two months. Well, I bought a bunch of games in two sales. My room mate also bought one game of interest for me. Most games I bought were Picross games or Artifex games, so I already worked on getting rid of most of them. I only have one Artifex game left from those that I bought. Three more in my wishlist for some other time. It takes some time to get through some of the picross games but I will get to them sooner or later. More like later regarding the Vita ones. Sure as hell won't start Block-a-Pix on PS4. That one is such a giant drag...

I also started Ni no Kuni II. I thought I would try it out and then will take ages for it as I still do with the first game. Welp, two weeks later and I got the plat. I enjoyed the game so much as to make that my milestone. That and because the materia grind in Kingdom Hearts III is terribly slow and frustrating.

Didn't do much else during the last two months. Mostly because I am more into PC gaming currently. Just some little indies and point & clicks to relax after work. Well, unto the next 25 plats!