Lagoon Aris

A wild introduction appeard!

29 posts in this topic

Welcome to the forums lagoonaris. You should probably introduce me to this friend that is constantly giving you Wii's and PS Vita's 😁

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahaha, unfortunately he doesn't have any consoles left. I got all of them (the two he ever had) and nowadays all he does is playing LoL xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone on this site actually acknowledges Layton exists? Woah. Kingdom Hearts too. You scored some good points.

 

Sehr erfreut.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Taobaka said:

Someone on this site actually acknowledges Layton exists? Woah. Kingdom Hearts too. You scored some good points.

 

Sehr erfreut.

I really LOVE the layton games. I own all of them. Kingdom hearts Dream Drop Distance and Layton 5 + 6 were the only reasons I ever got a 3DS in the first place.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome, nice to meet you :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, lagoonaris said:

I really LOVE the layton games. I own all of them. Kingdom hearts Dream Drop Distance and Layton 5 + 6 were the only reasons I ever got a 3DS in the first place.

What a coincidence. I did get the 3DS too as soon as KH3D released. Really looking forward to a new Layton game this october.

Considering your love for VNs and being a proud owner of 3DS, did you ever try Ace Attorney series? Those are pure gold. Zero Escape series is great too, but you can get it all on PS4 nowadays.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Taobaka said:

What a coincidence. I did get the 3DS too as soon as KH3D released. Really looking forward to a new Layton game this october.

Considering your love for VNs and being a proud owner of 3DS, did you ever try Ace Attorney series? Those are pure gold. Zero Escape series is great too, but you can get it all on PS4 nowadays.

Can't wait for the new Layton game as well. I'll probably miss Luke though. He was my favourite. I always wanted to try out Ace Attorney but I hadn't the chance yet. Should look for them to get them cheap once I have some money to spend again. Zero escape is a game on my wishlist as well. Thought about getting them for ds since a friend of mine loves them. (He even cosplayed one of the characters and he usually doesn't cosplay). But once I heard the games would come out I decided to get them on PS because I'd like to have the trophies. Now I just wait for them to get in any sale but that will probably take a good while...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meow, nice to meet you miss lagoonaris (^_^ )

Saw your backlog, saw your introduction, so will see you around wave.png

 

Have a nice time on the forums~

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nyan; have a great and wonderful good time at the psnp website/forums/ chat or gaming wth the other nice people here!

--

Bildergebnis für cute nekomimi  gif

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A wild introduction indeed! Welcome to the community. ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to thy forums,

may the awesome be with you

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, lagoonaris said:

Can't wait for the new Layton game as well. I'll probably miss Luke though. He was my favourite. I always wanted to try out Ace Attorney but I hadn't the chance yet. Should look for them to get them cheap once I have some money to spend again. Zero escape is a game on my wishlist as well. Thought about getting them for ds since a friend of mine loves them. (He even cosplayed one of the characters and he usually doesn't cosplay). But once I heard the games would come out I decided to get them on PS because I'd like to have the trophies. Now I just wait for them to get in any sale but that will probably take a good while...

As for me, its Hershel himself, whom I have biggest respect to. Kinda worried series not gonna be the same without him and his top hat. Although I liked the Luke character development in AA vs Layton spinoff game. In regards of Ace Attorney, if you are not picky you can get the first trilogy digitally through eShop, Capcom tends to do sales on it regularly. Hopefully you can get those games one day, that's quite a lot of great storytelling to experience. Good luck with achieving your dream. Oh, and with trophy hunting, I guess.

Edited by Taobaka
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Taobaka said:

As for me, its Hershel himself, whom I have biggest respect to. Kinda worried series not gonna be the same without him and his top hat. Although I liked the Luke character development in AA vs Layton spinoff game. In regards of Ace Attorney, if you are not picky you can get the first trilogy digitally through eShop, Capcom tends to do sales on it regularly. Hopefully you can get those games one day, that's quite a lot of great storytelling to experience. Good luck with achieving your dream. Oh, and with trophy hunting, I guess.

Never played the spinoff as I like to know all prior games in such crossovers therefore i will play the AA vs layton spinoff once I played the AA games. The trilogy is on my wishlist in eshop but unfortunately I'm always out on money when they're on sale.. I will surely play them one day. And thank your for wishing me luck. I as well wish you furthermore fun and luck in your quest for hunting trophies :D 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lagoonaris Herzlich Willkommen. Japanisch ist aber auch verflixt schwer. Alleine das zu versuchen verdient meine Achtung. ^_^ Dann wünsche ich dir viel Spaß hier im Forum. Übrigens echt cooles Avatar-Bildchen. xD Man sieht sich...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome another person into 60+hrs or more in 1 game.

 

Since you indeed have the Ps4 now, i would suggest Disgaea 5, Digimon World Order, Skyirm, and Destiny 2. Disgaea 5 would accumulate the most hrs, In Destiny 2 there is a lot of exploring to do.   I'm don't too sure if you still have the Ps3, but i would HIGHLY recommend the Legend of Heroes Cold Steel series and Tears of Tiara 2( which is by far the longest story arc I have ever played.)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LOVEKuroyukihime said:

Awesome another person into 60+hrs or more in 1 game.

 

Since you indeed have the Ps4 now, i would suggest Disgaea 5, Digimon World Order, Skyirm, and Destiny 2. Disgaea 5 would accumulate the most hrs, In Destiny 2 there is a lot of exploring to do.   I'm don't too sure if you still have the Ps3, but i would HIGHLY recommend the Legend of Heroes Cold Steel series and Tears of Tiara 2( which is by far the longest story arc I have ever played.)

Well, I love long games but I don't get to finish them most of the times, since it takes so long to finish them and I lose interest if I play nothing else for a week. Then I change the game to play something else for a bit and... rinse and repeat xD But I'll finish them eventually.
I still have a PS3 and use it as regularly as the PS4, so yeah. I own Skyrim both for PC and for PS3, I started it already about 6 times but I must confess this game never got me. I know a lot of people love it and it may be really good but I just don't know what to like at that game. Always try it occasionally but give up after a day or so.
Disgea 5 sounds kinda interesting. But I'm always a but suspicious of game titles if they have another number than 1 in their name and I haven't played the first game. I usually don't know if I need any knowledge about previous titles to really enjoy such games. It's similar with Digimon World Order but I'm a bit unsure about Digimon games in general since I watched the old anime (the first four seasons. Nothing after that) and I don't know, if I'm willing to take something away from that nostalgia feeling by experiencing what has become of that franchise...
Legend of Heroes is on my wishlist but I hadn't the opportunity to buy it yet. And I remember Tears to Tiara 2. I own that game and once started it but I must confess, I didn't understand anything about the the beginning, including the battle system, so I gave up on that game pretty much immediately...

 

Right now, my 60+ hour games are Ni no Kuni for PS3, Tales of zestiria for PS4, Final Fantasy XIV and probably soon Tales of Berseria (since I bought it today on a whim), so I'm booked for now xD 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lagoonaris said:

Well, I love long games but I don't get to finish them most of the times, since it takes so long to finish them and I lose interest if I play nothing else for a week. Then I change the game to play something else for a bit and... rinse and repeat xD But I'll finish them eventually.
I still have a PS3 and use it as regularly as the PS4, so yeah. I own Skyrim both for PC and for PS3, I started it already about 6 times but I must confess this game never got me. I know a lot of people love it and it may be really good but I just don't know what to like at that game. Always try it occasionally but give up after a day or so.
Disgea 5 sounds kinda interesting. But I'm always a but suspicious of game titles if they have another number than 1 in their name and I haven't played the first game. I usually don't know if I need any knowledge about previous titles to really enjoy such games. It's similar with Digimon World Order but I'm a bit unsure about Digimon games in general since I watched the old anime (the first four seasons. Nothing after that) and I don't know, if I'm willing to take something away from that nostalgia feeling by experiencing what has become of that franchise...
Legend of Heroes is on my wishlist but I hadn't the opportunity to buy it yet. And I remember Tears to Tiara 2. I own that game and once started it but I must confess, I didn't understand anything about the the beginning, including the battle system, so I gave up on that game pretty much immediately...

 

Right now, my 60+ hour games are Ni no Kuni for PS3, Tales of zestiria for PS4, Final Fantasy XIV and probably soon Tales of Berseria (since I bought it today on a whim), so I'm booked for now xD 

Ni no Kuni  treacherous for getting a platinum due to 1 dam annoying trophy. Tales of Berseria is fun with a bit of ecstasy in it. I guess the Disgaea series has history, but each has it's own individual stories, so in terms you weren't need to buy the DLC characters. I got over 400hrs on Disgaea 4 alone. So wait you play Final Fantasy online as well?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LOVEKuroyukihime said:

Ni no Kuni  treacherous for getting a platinum due to 1 dam annoying trophy. Tales of Berseria is fun with a bit of ecstasy in it. I guess the Disgaea series has history, but each has it's own individual stories, so in terms you weren't need to buy the DLC characters. I got over 400hrs on Disgaea 4 alone. So wait you play Final Fantasy online as well?

Oh, which trophy? Already looked into a trophy guide but I saw nothing that would be really too terrible. I always wanted to play Zestiria first since I heard zestiria and Berseria are kinda connected but I guess, I will at least start Berseria once before I finish Zestiria because I'm to curious :D Und hm, ok. Then I guess I can look out for Disgaea and maybe buy it once I see it in a sale or so.
And yeah, I started playing FF14 last week. My room mate and I just wanted to try it out and we really liked it so we did nearly nothing else but play that game in our free time. Probably won't do much else on the coming weekend as well. This game just got us hella hooked xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arîs, that looks like an I umlaut I haven't spoken German in years but I thought those only went on a, o and u. Sorry I got completely distracted by that when reading the rest of your post :P

 

Welcome to the forum hope, I'll check out your Kingdoms of Amalur trophy guide later. I needed to finish the plat on that game anyways.

 

If you like Visua novels I highly recommend 999 and Virtue's last reward the Zero Escape games.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Superbuu3 said:

Arîs, that looks like an I umlaut I haven't spoken German in years but I thought those only went on a, o and u. Sorry I got completely distracted by that when reading the rest of your post :P

 

Welcome to the forum hope, I'll check out your Kingdoms of Amalur trophy guide later. I needed to finish the plat on that game anyways.

 

If you like Visua novels I highly recommend 999 and Virtue's last reward the Zero Escape games.

well, it's actually an French accent but I'm not sure if French has it usually on the i. German Umlaute are usually two dots above the vocals, so ä, ö, ü. Der exists no î in the German alphabet. The name is one part of my artist name since I usually use that on the internet and on every project I do. I thought up that name by myself so I don't know if it actually exists in any language xD

 

Well, I hope I did a good job with that guide. I'm sitting on one of the DLC guides for that game right now. Hopefully finish that up this weekend.

 

Yeah, I heard a lot about the Zero Escape games. They're all on my wishlist so I'll definitely check them out one day!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lagoonaris said:

well, it's actually an French accent but I'm not sure if French has it usually on the i. German Umlaute are usually two dots above the vocals, so ä, ö, ü. Der exists no î in the German alphabet. The name is one part of my artist name since I usually use that on the internet and on every project I do. I thought up that name by myself so I don't know if it actually exists in any language xD

 

Well, I hope I did a good job with that guide. I'm sitting on one of the DLC guides for that game right now. Hopefully finish that up this weekend.

 

Yeah, I heard a lot about the Zero Escape games. They're all on my wishlist so I'll definitely check them out one day!

I looked at that name and thought is that a different language way of spelling Iris, I am now tempted to invent my own names that actually sounds fun. So how would I pronounce that?

 

The guide looks nice and easy to follow, if it sucks and I miss the platinum I will be sure to leave comments with frowny faces.

 

I've played a few Visual Novels DR 1 and 2, Steins;Gate and the Zero Escape series. Zero Escape were probably my faves as they are exciting beginning to end and have the most amazing plot twists and reveals they also have minor puzzles which adds gameplay. Steins Gate I rank next mainly due to the slow start which built up to an amazing and brilliant story. DR games have decent plots and are fun but I found the middle of each game a bit slow. All round loved each of those games though. Dunno if you played the Phoenix Wright games but those were amazing not played them in years though so can't remember how i rank those. I ended up giving the Sherlock Holmes games a shot because of those and I enjoyed them as you get to solve crimes, the 2 newest ones the game progresses even if you are wrong which really adds replay value.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

I looked at that name and thought is that a different language way of spelling Iris, I am now tempted to invent my own names that actually sounds fun. So how would I pronounce that?

 

The guide looks nice and easy to follow, if it sucks and I miss the platinum I will be sure to leave comments with frowny faces.

 

I've played a few Visual Novels DR 1 and 2, Steins;Gate and the Zero Escape series. Zero Escape were probably my faves as they are exciting beginning to end and have the most amazing plot twists and reveals they also have minor puzzles which adds gameplay. Steins Gate I rank next mainly due to the slow start which built up to an amazing and brilliant story. DR games have decent plots and are fun but I found the middle of each game a bit slow. All round loved each of those games though. Dunno if you played the Phoenix Wright games but those were amazing not played them in years though so can't remember how i rank those. I ended up giving the Sherlock Holmes games a shot because of those and I enjoyed them as you get to solve crimes, the 2 newest ones the game progresses even if you are wrong which really adds replay value.

Inventin new names is hella fun. I regularly have to do it for the stories I write since most of them play in other universes so typical names often don't sound that good. The ^ on the i is there to intend a longer prononcuiation so it would be like Ariiis. But most people I know don't even notice the accent so they just say Aris (similar to Ares). I don't make the effort of correcting them xD

 

hahaha, okay. I hope I will be spared of the frowny faces.

Hm, right now I put Steins;Gate at first place since the story was just so well amde and every character had so much depths and there was so much research behind most of the stuff talked in the novel... I'm reading Steins;Gate 0 right now and it is a worthy follow up so far. Danganronpa comes second. I love the setting and the premise. Playing the third installment right now and it definitely did go in a new direction in comparison to the first two games. Zero Escape, well, I already said it is on my wishlist, so can't say much to that. The phoenix Wright games are also on my Wishlist over at Nintendo. I played all professor Layton games and they are one of my top three favorite series' (the others being Kingdom hearts and Dangranronpa) and they get often compared to Phoeniex Wirght (and even got a crossover game) so yeah, definitely need to check those out as well. From Sherlock Holmes games... I have some Hidden Objects on PC :D And one game on PS4 but not sure which one. Haven't played it much since a QTE Sequence in the first case was really giving me problems so I put that game on hold and still have to pick it up again. But it sounds interesting to be able to progress even without being right.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2017 at 6:51 PM, lagoonaris said:

Hm, right now I put Steins;Gate at first place since the story was just so well amde and every character had so much depths and there was so much research behind most of the stuff talked in the novel... I'm reading Steins;Gate 0 right now and it is a worthy follow up so far. Danganronpa comes second. I love the setting and the premise. Playing the third installment right now and it definitely did go in a new direction in comparison to the first two games. Zero Escape, well, I already said it is on my wishlist, so can't say much to that. The phoenix Wright games are also on my Wishlist over at Nintendo. I played all professor Layton games and they are one of my top three favorite series' (the others being Kingdom hearts and Dangranronpa) and they get often compared to Phoeniex Wirght (and even got a crossover game) so yeah, definitely need to check those out as well. From Sherlock Holmes games... I have some Hidden Objects on PC :D And one game on PS4 but not sure which one. Haven't played it much since a QTE Sequence in the first case was really giving me problems so I put that game on hold and still have to pick it up again. But it sounds interesting to be able to progress even without being right.

 

When you say novel do you mean game or VN or an actual book? I thought the concepts and how they described them were phenomenal I remember doing a playthrough of youtube on that game and it was brilliant. I know a lot of people weren't excited at teh beginning but it made a lot of the later parts gel so much better, the zero escape is very similar in that sense. I still need to finish steins gate 0 i hope its as good as the first game. There is another one coming out hopefuly that lives up to the series. I loved the layton games but i really suck at the sliding puzzles they frustrated me a lot and i used most of my hint coins on them lol, but yeah i love puzzles.

 

QTE I'm guessing thats the second one on PS4, which is like the 9th game overall. The QTEs can be frustrating there was one in one of the other games i failed a couple of times.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.