How hard it is to get all trophies in this game

RatchetFIN98

Its not too bad, the complete all waves with no deaths is the hardest. I think it took me about 15/16 tries to get it.

A bit of practice gets you very far. Its not really luck based but the asteroids spawns are random I think which can cause a random death or 2.

The first 12 waves get REALLY easy when you've played the game a couple of times, its around wave 13 / 14 it starts to get harder.

Important thing is to try to get all trinkets to be able to use the superbeam which is a must for some waves.

The Superbeam also doubles all scores (from killing enemies and picking up trinkets) so using it often can really up your score helping those score trophies.

Also good to know is that picking up trinkets whilst using the superbeam has 2 uses;

1. It recharches the superbeam meter causing a longer use (required for the 10 second superbeam trophy).

2. When the superbeam ends your meter is already partially charged for the next beam.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/10/2017 at 5:34 PM, AlexJones_Bankai said:

I'm stuck at 9% myself xD
God, I keep thinking I'm getting better at it but I always lose my lives on like Wave 24-27 so getting the level 30 Trophy is so hard (for me at least). 

Anyone have tips? 

What made a huge difference to me was to keep a distance from the creatures that multiply when they get shot. I kill everthing on site, but as soon as they appear, I take my time, find space, then engage.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wellzis said:

What made a huge difference to me was to keep a distance from the creatures that multiply when they get shot. I kill everthing on site, but as soon as they appear, I take my time, find space, then engage.

Ooh cheers, I've gotten to level 30 a few times since but I always end up shooting constantly rather than taking my time, it will be done! Eventually! xD
Thanks for the tip!

• 5 weeks later...

I didn’t finish this game yet but every time i play i feel like i’ve gotten better, it’s definitely a try try try again game! I will say that playing waves doesn’t require the SUPERBEAM unless your back is against the wall and you know its the end and you have to press R1 to save yourself. The waves that are the most difficult are 23-27, 27-30. The rest is a piece of cake, other than that practice makes perfect! 

• 2 months later...
On 1/13/2018 at 5:49 PM, yowzagabowza said:

Hard as fuck to do the all waves with no deaths trophy. Also hard to do the high score trophies in endless mode. I tried for a long time. 

It's tough. Took me 3 months on and off to get it. It's very similar to Fector's Challenge in Stardew Valley - beating the game with no deaths in a twin-stick shooter.