Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rottenbeard

Win 100 ranked matches? Seriously?!

8 posts in this topic

I was hoping this list would be fully offline since they said there would be local multiplayer but guess I was mistaken. Fuck that!

Edited by Chansey

Going by the trophy list, the online will play an important element considering you have to move up ranks. Also going by the trophy list, winning 100 ranked online matches will be the least of your problems 😉

Probably best that you stay away from Street Fighter V's 300 Ranked wins then... :D

My main concern with this is; how active will an online community for this game be that makes getting 100 online ranked wins even possible. I'm imagining this will be a game with a very small community and pretty much no one new will even be matched with anyone that they even have a chance at winning.

There's only 63 game owners currently... So yeah the 100 ranked wins is probably gonna have to be done by boosting. I bet it's really hard finding matches.

Edited by aZombieDictator

It didn't take me too long to get into a match the first time I tried then then the next time was like 10 minutes.  I really like this game and I wish more people were playing it.  

I'm finding there are a surprising amount of people online, there's almost always someone to play against. The only problem is the matchmaking takes longer if you're in a different rank to people. So when I'm the only high ranked player on I almost never get a game as it just matches lower ranked people together. There's definitely a lot of people who own the game but aren't on the site.