Tips for multi-kill trophies

tylerh1701

I found Level 46 to be really good for a lot of the multi-kill trophies. You can trap spawning enemies in a certain location then just go to town on them with your different abilities.

Does anyone know a good level for the Shotgunner trophy? 

[EDIT: I ended up getting it on Level 41. Run up and kill the guy with the gun to your right, then run back down and around the far left crate and kill the guy there (he's a melee guy too so you don't have to kill him if you can avoid him). By now you should have 1 - 3 melee guys chasing you. Run around avoiding them until at least 3 are running at you, then run to the top and grab the shotgun and blast them real quick. Not ideal but worked for me after about a dozen tries.

Also doesn't look like anyone has figured out how to chain 6 dashes together, I tried a few different things but it hasn't popped for me.

Edited by tylerh1701

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • I got Shotgunner in Chapter 4 mission, Time Eater I (45). Satisfied the condition twice in the same mission. You can see in video linked below.
  • I realized I missed chance and went back to Chapter 4 mission, Time Eater II (46) using Time Attack to get Whole Worm. You can see in video linked below.

• For Beat That (Kill everyone in a level with melee) I think have to do in the mission before you get Dash power (before enemies get guns).
  • For Six-Pack (Chain six Dashes), I think best and only mission for it is the mission where game first gives you Dash power.

I have no idea how to achieve the Time Attack time requirements

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 3/7/2018 at 7:23 AM, cusman said:

I have gotten all the trophies for Time Recoil on PS4 except the Time Trial ones. The playlist below can serve as a guide up to that. For Time Trial ones, I cant even 2 star the very first level.

Is anyone going to post a guide who actually platinumed this game? Bc it looks like so far there are only 5 people on this site alone at least. 

• 3 weeks later...

I gave up on the time trial trophies for this. Have no idea what I am doing wrong, but it just doesn't seem possible to complete the levels as quickly as the developers expect and they themselves have not taken to showing how either.

• 3 months later...
On 1/24/2018 at 1:27 PM, SecondGenesis said:

Any tips for Time Attack? Tried the first level and it seems impossible to do in 3 seconds. Are there other abilities that you unlock later on to make these easier? That is, of course, if you have done or tried them.

This is about the only one that is "easy". If it's "Archives" (first level Chapter one), go up across 2 doors, then create a wormhole to upper left so it destroys the walls corner, then you can cross it pick the objects and exit. Just a few tries and it's doable.

If it's the "Intro", the very first level before any Chapter you have to memorize where the enemies are and use the strong machine gun that goes through walls. It's a lot harder than the previous one and requires a reasonable amount of luck to get 3 stars.

On 1/6/2019 at 8:30 PM, cusman said:

I gave up on the time trial trophies for this. Have no idea what I am doing wrong, but it just doesn't seem possible to complete the levels as quickly as the developers expect and they themselves have not taken to showing how either.

On the Vita this is even harder. I think it's quite possible the developers can't do them either.

• Like 1