YS VIII Vita Trophies

Karashion

Well looks like they are forgetting to add the Vita trophy list to PSN this is the second game I have gotten this year that this has been an issue. dose anyone have an Idea when the list will be up for vita? I really do not want to have to Factory Restore my Vita a second time this year.

42 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Why would you factory restore it? The trophy list hopefully shows up soon. 

Why cause I play other games on my vita and having a list that won't be up for who knows how long effects my ability to sync my list. Bards Gold LRG version did the same to me I ended up having to do that so I could Sync again. I really don't want to but if it takes longer then a week I will have too.

6 minutes ago, Karashion said:

Why cause I play other games on my vita and having a list that won't be up for who knows how long effects my ability to sync my list. Bards Gold LRG version did the same to me I ended up having to do that so I could Sync again. I really don't want to but if it takes longer then a week I will have too.

I have had games where the trophies don't show up for week or 2, and it had no effect at all. I can still sync my other games. I just sync the list to my the left tab of the trophies.

When the list shows up, I sync my trophies.It would be all there. Factory reset will wipe those trophies though. 

12 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

I have had games where the trophies don't show up for week or 2, and it had no effect at all. I can still sync my other games. I just sync the list to my the left tab of the trophies.

When the list shows up, I sync my trophies.It would be all there. Factory reset will wipe those trophies though. 

the error prevents Vita games from syncing from what I read cause I do that and get the error at 80%

I'm having a problem on vita where I earned the prologue trophy and it popped but when I look at the list it shows that it's still locked as if it hadn't popped!

I've earned 3 other trophies that are showing as unlocked , anyone else experience this? I have two Vita's and one was about too die so I switched out the memory card and game (while it was switched off) too my second vita, would this cause a problem ?

21 minutes ago, Karashion said:

the error prevents Vita games from syncing from what I read cause I do that and get the error at 80%

I've had no problems with syncing my other trophies even though Ys VIII can't sync yet. I only have one Vita, and I've scanned in a trophy from Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 despite Ys not appearing yet.

The error only happens when I do a manual sync. The auto sync goes through fine and just ignores the Ys trophies.

27 minutes ago, Arctic Cress said:

I've had no problems with syncing my other trophies even though Ys VIII can't sync yet. I only have one Vita, and I've scanned in a trophy from Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 despite Ys not appearing yet.

The error only happens when I do a manual sync. The auto sync goes through fine and just ignores the Ys trophies.

I see, I always thought it just prevented scanning over all. that's why I was always worried. I have a older model Vita and a PS tv myself.

23 hours ago, Karashion said:

Well looks like they are forgetting to add the Vita trophy list to PSN this is the second game I have gotten this year that this has been an issue. dose anyone have an Idea when the list will be up for vita? I really do not want to have to Factory Restore my Vita a second time this year.

This is the second one for me too.  Neverend just popped up on PSNprofiles, but it looks like it is a EUR version too.  but as others have said, auto sync will work, or earn another trophy in another game.  no need for restoring

1 hour ago, jasondm300 said:

This is the second one for me too.  Neverend just popped up on PSNprofiles, but it looks like it is a EUR version too.  but as others have said, auto sync will work, or earn another trophy in another game.  no need for restoring

Contacted the Dev for Neverend.  Got back to me, that he sent a message to Sony.

Hopefully, it does show up soon. NA version of Neverend came before EU.

• 1 year later...