How is this game?

AJ_Radio

I normally don't play on my Vita but I have room for another game before I'm out of storage space. 

I've wanted to pick this game up for a while but just never gotten around to it. However I've wanted to play a few strategic war games on the console and Legends of War fits the bill. 

Worth playing?

• 9 months later...

I've had this game on my download list for a while, and finally tried it out. It is a fairly decent game. For the gameplay, it is basically a very simplified version of Valkyria Chronicles, with no story or meaningful characters.It is not buggy, and has a fairly easy platinum.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 9/12/2017 at 6:54 PM, Spaz said:

I normally don't play on my Vita but I have room for another game before I'm out of storage space. 

I've wanted to pick this game up for a while but just never gotten around to it. However I've wanted to play a few strategic war games on the console and Legends of War fits the bill. 

Worth playing?

It's a really fun game. Better than I expected. Squad-based war strategy game so you are instructing each soldier what you want them to do. It's turn-based as well. I played it on PS3 but with the style of gameplay, Vita should work just fine. Trophies aren't too tough, though you may need to restart a few missions if you make too many mistakes. 

- Sorry, I just realized you asked this in 2017. Whoops. 

Edited by PerryToxteth

30 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

Could you share the connection to the US Store?

Because only this found;

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4136-PCSE00254_00-LEGENDSOFWAR0001

This game not Legends of War .

This game; Legends of War: Patton .

It's the same game. They just dropped the name Patton for the EU market.