Grimy's Very Late Christmas Present

What game Do you Want?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Do you accept?

2. 2. Game Choices

39 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Grimy, just so we can be clear on this, the game prize for this contest is going to be a physical game or a code/account for the chosen game?

Depends. It'll be physical if you in Murica, if you prefer disc.

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

To be clear, we started 13 hours ago correct? Just want to make sure. Thanks again for doing this Grimy. Hopefully I can pull off 3 or 4 UR plats by year end. 

Edit. Do you want us to post meaningful completions here or just let you handle all the tracking? 

Edited by Hemiak

17 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

I can try to earn my first UR plat in that time, 100% increase would be good I think.

haha is that how the bonus prize works? Cause how it's worded it means one person could have zero ur and just get 1 ur and have the highest percentage.

5 minutes ago, HailHale81 said:

haha is that how the bonus prize works? Cause how it's worded it means one person could have zero ur and just get 1 ur and have the highest percentage.

Tis my assumption, still doesn't limit it to just 100% being the highest though.

7 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Tis my assumption, still doesn't limit it to just 100% being the highest though.

That's true but it makes it hard for people who already have a good amount of ultra rares to even compete for that prize. Still nice for anyone who doesn't have much. Maybe they'll get the taste for platting ur haha