Trophy Thoughts?

shuckille

They wouldn't have been able to join them because the vita version has less content and therefore less trophies.

Gonna have to pick up the PS4 version eventually but I got the Vita one to start since Vita everything is usually more expensive and harder to find down the line @___@ All-in-all it's a pretty solid trophy list and I can't wait to start playing! *stares nervously at backlog*

On 13/9/2017 at 2:47 PM, KittiBear said:

They wouldn't have been able to join them because the vita version has less content and therefore less trophies.

Gonna have to pick up the PS4 version eventually but I got the Vita one to start since Vita everything is usually more expensive and harder to find down the line @___@ All-in-all it's a pretty solid trophy list and I can't wait to start playing! *stares nervously at backlog*

Well it was possible to do a same list for both, using as base trophy list the VITA one, and put the PS4 extra content as DLC trophy.

On 9/14/2017 at 11:36 AM, FlareZero said:

Well it was possible to do a same list for both, using as base trophy list the VITA one, and put the PS4 extra content as DLC trophy.

If they did that it wouldn't be impossible for Vita players to 100% the game since it's still a shared list? Or can they separate the dlc to only apply to one list? Haven't ever personally seen it happen before but maybe the logistics of that is the reason it was just easier to do separate lists.

Edited by KittiBear
  • Like 1

On 27/9/2017 at 6:58 PM, NoOneWillRecall said:

Someone over at gamesfaqs made a spreadsheet with locations, check this link: click

Oh, thank you very much.

23 hours ago, KittiBear said:

If they did that it wouldn't be impossible for Vita players to 100% the game since it's still a shared list? Or can they separate the dlc to only apply to one list? Haven't ever personally seen it happen before but maybe the logistics of that is the reason it was just easier to do separate lists.

That's a mistery, oh well, never mind.