Elite Pass not awarding XP in online events

A_Tennis_Giraffe

So I've been playing some of the online campaign in an effort to try to level up to rank 50 and I've noticed that quite often when I Elite Pass an event the game isn't awarding me my 20000xp and only gives me the XP I actually earn during the event. 

Has anyone else been having this issue and is there a way to correct it? It's getting really annoying since the requirements are now starting to get quite hard for me and since you cannot replay earlier events that you've already Elite Passed to gain XP again I think I'm now going to struggle to reach rank 50. I've probably been ripped off 140,000xp by now :(

• 1 month later...

Yes, this has been happening to me quite some times too. As far as I noticed it's always when you get an Elite pass, as I did not notice it happening with a normal one. You get the Elite pass, just not the 20.000 Exp points. I already counted 8 times, but could have been more. If this is a bug it must be new as no one seems to have noticed or reported this earlier.

Crap!

• 2 months later...

EDIT: i can confirm that the method above works on Vita. I let it run for more than two full days (around 3100-ish minutes, seriously) and got 3 million XP points (i was already at Rank 20), after finishing the Time Trial it jumped to Rank 50 and unlocked the Rank 25 and 50 trophies at the same time. It also unlocked the Qirex, AG Systems and Pir-Hana Prototype challenges (and other ships like Pir-Hana Combat etc.) and all the A+ Challenges. The stats say that i hit like 260000 Speed Pads lol. Now i fell like when i unlocked all vehicles and completed all Part Challenges online by myself with two controllers in MotorStorm Apocalypse...

ps: i'm just saying this to avoid future disputes for everyone.

Edited by Lance_87

• 4 weeks later...