Trails of cold Steel I & II for PS4

2 hours ago, dermarx said:

http://gematsu.com/2017/09/falcom-preparing-legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-ps4
It seem like Falcom is prepairing The legend of Heroes - Trails of cold Steel I & II for a PS4 Release.

More information have to be shared.

I'm happy, I get Trails of cold steel 1,2 and 3 for PS4 :yay:

That's exciting to me. I've never had the chance to play the Trails games, and playing them on PS4 is perfect for me.

I was hoping(and still hoping) that they will localized the PS3 and Vita version of Trails in the Sky games and Crossbell Arc... oh, well...

anyway, not really surprising but I guess good news for the fans. I might not get it since I really didn't love the first game... unless, they include Japanese Audio :3

If they're just ports, I probably won't get them. Not right away, at least. I already have the localized versions on PS3, and I got the Japanese versions recently (also on PS3). I wouldn't mind getting the platinums a third time, but it will probably be a few years before I feel like doing it again.

I am unsure if this is bad news or good news for me since I have Trails of Cold Steel Lionheart Edition and was deciding to start playing it soon. I never played any games of this series before so I'm not sure now if I should wait since I didn't know there was a second let alone a third in the works. :( 

• 1 month later...

Some news on gematsu:
https://gematsu.com/2017/11/new-legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-title-trails-cold-steel-ii-coming-ps4

Falcom announced plans to release The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel and The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II for PlayStation 4, as well as a brand new entry in The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel series for PlayStation 4, during its financial results briefing for the fiscal year ending September 2017. All three titles are due out by September 2018 in Japan...

So, a complete new Trails of Cold Steel? Like, Trails of Cold Steel 4? 

19 minutes ago, dermarx said:

Some news on gematsu:
https://gematsu.com/2017/11/new-legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-title-trails-cold-steel-ii-coming-ps4

So, a complete new Trails of Cold Steel? Like, Trails of Cold Steel 4? 

Yup. I haven't played it, but people say that 3 ends in an even bigger cliffhanger than the first game, so this was inevitable.

• Like 1

From the information provided by Falcom it looks like Sen no Kiseki IV as a brand new title might be released at September 2018 next year in Japan alongside the PS4 version of Sen no Kiseki I and II. Hopefully by that time Sen no Kiseki III will be localized and have a western release. After that we might wait another year for the 4th entry to be localized. It will be quite a wait. Can't wait the day when all 4 entries are on the PS4. It will be a blast and eagerly start the whole saga once again!

Edited by fantrig99
  • Like 1