dermarx

Trails of cold Steel I & II for PS4

66 posts in this topic

just when I was getting ready to buy them on the ps3 :D awesome :D 

So glad to hear about this!  The extra voiced dialogue from the PC versions (5,000+ lines) will be added to the PS4 releases, & they'll have dual audio.

Releasedate for Trails of Cold Steel will be 3/26 in NA and 3/29 in EU & Australia

Source

Edited by dermarx

So what is the release date?

7 minutes ago, dermarx said:

Releasedate for Trails of Cold Steel will be 3/26 in NA and 3/29 in EU & Australia

Source

Edited by Blood-Stalker1
I did not read

3 minutes ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

So what is the release date?

lulz, what do you mean?

Edited by dermarx

Nisa europe has the first game on sale just for 13£ On PS3, but since the japanese version stack the three version in one single trophy list I don’t know if the west version will do the same.

8 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Nisa europe has the first game on sale just for 13£ On PS3, but since the japanese version stack the three version in one single trophy list I don’t know if the west version will do the same.

I am really sure it will.  All Asian versions (including PS4) of Sen no Kiseki are stacked like this onto a single trophy list, also.

9 hours ago, dermarx said:

Source

Devil may cry 5, Dead or alive 6 and now this, and I still haven't player RE2 or KH3 :o

8 hours ago, gameoverDude189 said:

I am really sure it will.  All Asian versions (including PS4) of Sen no Kiseki are stacked like this onto a single trophy list, also.

Well, I will buy the NA vita version since I already pre-order the normal edition of both games in a local store in EU, it's a shame because I want the limite edition, but  Marvelous store is sooo expensive.

Not sure if people know or have spoken about it but there will be a Cross-Save function coming to the PS4 version too so you can export your import your save files from the PS Vita and PS3 :D yaaay might get the PS4 version too now :)

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/10/trails_of_cold_steel_i_and_ii_have_cross-save_support_on_ps4

While it's good to be able to get your PS3/Vita saves onto PS4, it's just one-way. PS4 saves can't be exported back.

Doesn't look like it gets its own list. I noticed that the NA list now is reading PS3/PS4/Vita.

8 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Doesn't look like it gets its own list. I noticed that the NA list now is reading PS3/PS4/Vita.

Yeah, it’s a shame /: 

Any date for Trails of Cold Steel II?

7 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Any date for Trails of Cold Steel II?

Majority of the online outlets have it at May 7th