Mafia 3 DLC on Disc?

PooPooBlast

To those who bought the Mafia 3 deluxe edition physically, does the dlc come on disc(like dying light enhanced edition for example) or is there a code that grants access to the season pass and subsequently all the dlc on the ps store? 

This other day I saw a used copy and was afraid of buying it as it may have been just a regular copy with the code used and discarded ( there was no code inside). Asked the cashier and he said that if u buy a used copy , you will not get the dlc and it has to be new. Just double checking. 

Thanks in advance! 

The Deluxe Edition is available since Day One. And because the content wasn't available at that time, it was included as a PSN-Download-code.

Don't think there will be a Disc with all content on it, like a "Game of the Year"-Edition. Clearly, this is a "Disappointment of the Year"-contender..

Edited by dalailama1989
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Abysm_Nucleus said:

Yes it is. I super hate it when DLC content comes with a Code. I am sure they want to make people but new copies. Otherwise everybody would buy second hand copies of the games. 

Yea no biggie though. Ended up buying the deluxe edition on ps store as it's on sale for a not bad price. 

1 hour ago, dalailama1989 said:

The Deluxe Edition is available since Day One. And because the conent wasn't available at that time, it was included as a PSN-Download-code.

Don't think there will be a Disc with all content on it, like a "Game of the Year"-Edition. Clearly, this is a "Disappointment of the Year"-contender..

I see and it makes sense. Ah well. Not the first time that game companies have done this.