Project Platinum Plus: Final Fantasy

Kurorac

• 2 weeks later...

@Kurorac Serious question. If the rumoured FFXIII trilogy re-released on PS4 and they are objectively the same game and same list (no mechanical changes and no added content. Just the same game and updated) are you going to require those games as well for your top bracket? 

In my opinion you shouldn't. Not if it's the same title without changes. However if they changed the game a little bit and changed the list I would think you should. 

Also, if you've decided on adding Crystal Defenders I've made a little graphic for it.

On 16.10.2017 at 4:05 AM, MysticjMax said:

Please add me as Cactaur Hunter. I have earned the first two trophies in Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age. I also plan on getting the Adventures of Mana platinum soon.

Have fun with FFXII. It's my favourite FF game :)

On 16.10.2017 at 10:19 AM, eigen-space said:

15 hours ago, Vrisnem said:

On 27.10.2017 at 11:38 PM, Dreggit said:

@Kurorac Serious question. If the rumoured FFXIII trilogy re-released on PS4 and they are objectively the same game and same list (no mechanical changes and no added content. Just the same game and updated) are you going to require those games as well for your top bracket? 

In my opinion you shouldn't. Not if it's the same title without changes. However if they changed the game a little bit and changed the list I would think you should. 

Also, if you've decided on adding Crystal Defenders I've made a little graphic for it.

@Dreggit I won't be adding the re-release of the FFXIII games as a separate entry if there are no or too little changes. I personally hate it when you have to stack games for a PP (or in general). You can then either have the plat for the ps3 or the ps4 version. Maybe I would add an extra Emblem for anyone who plats both versions.

If you could send me the graphic I would add Crystal Defenders as an extra :)

Everyone up to this point have been added.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kurorac said:

I won't be adding the re-release of the FFXIII games as a separate entry if there are no or too little changes. I personally hate it when you have to stack games for a PP (or in general). You can then either have the plat for the ps3 or the ps4 version. Maybe I would add an extra Emblem for anyone who plats both versions.

Sounds like a good idea! I personally agree with you on the idea of stacking platinums, I have decided not to stack platinums on my account unless they are either quick and easy or I liked the game in the first place. I think people would revolt if they had to plat the FFXIII trilogy for both PS3 and PS4. I'd like to see Square-Enix re-release the FFXII trilogy(bug-free) on the PS4, though, even though I'd probably hate myself for platinuming the games.

I have never signed up for one of these before, but couldn't resist this one! Easily one of my favorite series of games and a large part of what has kept me gaming so many years.

I have plats for:

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy X-2

Final Fantasy XII

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Lightning Returns

Final Fantasy XIV

Final Fantasy XV

Type-0

World of Final Fantasy

Adventure of Mana

I've only been putting off 9 because I dread the jump rope *shudders*

• 2 weeks later...
On 2.11.2017 at 0:15 AM, eigen-space said:

On 3.11.2017 at 1:45 PM, kkchan0323 said:

On 5.11.2017 at 4:44 PM, crusher_1220 said:

Got FFIX this morning. I'm a Kupo Lover (all 12 FF's done)!!

Nice Work :)

On 5.11.2017 at 5:12 PM, Zebkoril said:

I have never signed up for one of these before, but couldn't resist this one! Easily one of my favorite series of games and a large part of what has kept me gaming so many years.

I've only been putting off 9 because I dread the jump rope *shudders*

Welcome to Project Platinum!

I've heard about the jump rope ?

On 5.11.2017 at 6:28 PM, JadedDragos said:

7 hours ago, darkamdusias said:

Everyone up to this point has been added/updated.

Edited by Kurorac
Grammar and stuff^^

Joining as Blitzball Champion (World of FF, FFVII, FFX, FFX-2, FFXIII, FFXIII-2, Lightning Returns, FF Type-0 and FFXV platinums, 9 total and 2 in the backlong.. I'm just never going to play FFXIV.. not an MMO person).

Edit: 

Also, I though I had join in this before.. is this a new thread for the FF plat club? Or I though I joined before and forgot to actually post in it?

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

• 2 weeks later...
On 15.11.2017 at 4:12 PM, DarkSoleride said:

On 22.11.2017 at 1:05 AM, Han_the_Dragon said:

Edit: 

Also, I though I had join in this before.. is this a new thread for the FF plat club? Or I though I joined before and forgot to actually post in it?

Yes, this is a new one. I took it over from Lucas. And I started over, because there were too many inactive accounts.

16 hours ago, Vrisnem said:

Just completed Lightning Returns which I believe pushes me up into Chocobo Trainer? 1f601.png

You've been promoted :D

5 hours ago, Dessane said:

Everyone up to this point have been added :)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I finally played through FFVII. I tried it as a kid when it came out on the PS1, but couldn't get into it. Now as a grown kid I sadly still couldn't get into it.

It's really great gameplay wise, but I could not care less for the (overly cliched) characters and the story. I know it's pretty old, but I already thought so as a kid. I tried it and I guess that's what counts.

Because of the great gameplay the road to platinum was enjoyable enough :)

But I still have one FF plat before I get promoted. Let's see which game is next.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...