Project Platinum Plus: Final Fantasy

Kurorac

On 15.5.2020 at 11:55 AM, Fran_Bankai said:

Thanks to you man, for all the work you're doing. And congratulations for having a baby these strange days we're living!!!!

Thanks so much :)

On 15.5.2020 at 0:22 PM, Angelo_Depresso said:

Guess i join in this too! Final Fantasy is my favorite series and sharing my results makes me happy, my current platinums are:

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Final Fantasy VIII

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy X-2

Final Fantasy XII

Final Fantasy XV

Final Fantasy Type 0

World of Final Fantasy

Nice list, welcome to this PP

On 15.5.2020 at 5:26 PM, Sword said:

I'll ask to join the list once I get a more admirable list of completed games on my roster! Does anyone know if FFXV is still 100% able? Those damn comrades trophies really make me not want to buy the game again. I know you could 100% the game on Xbox using the Windows 10 version of the game, but not sure about PlayStation. D:

Just have a look at this thread. It should still be doable with a bit of a workaround.

On 15.5.2020 at 10:01 PM, Rune_Crys said:

Hey, that's super great! I'm so glad that the Mana series has a place. (For those wondering WTF this series is doing on a Final Fantasy thread, go to this Wiki link and read the second sentence. CAREFULLY. :D

How about Honorary Student of SeeD? Yeah, I still am recovering from FFVIII. xD

I take that rank into consideration :D

On 16.5.2020 at 1:26 AM, Briste said:

I'm still Kupo Lover. Only main game I'm missing is the remake, which I could pop in 10 minutes but am saving for a milestone. So that's 13 there and I have Adventures of Mana, A King's Tale and Comrades as the bonus. 

Thanks for keeping us honest! 1f600.png

Great, thanks for letting me know :)

I already put you on the list with 14 completed games because of that milestone saving.

On 16.5.2020 at 7:56 AM, Morfea said:

To start with, congrats to the newborn. You have a hard but highly rewarding time infront of you. Thanks for still keeping the thread alive, and don’t worry if updates happens abit apart. Even though I love FF games, this thread has help me motivate to play them all.

I’m still in Kupo Lover, as I have 13 main games (should have remake, rather soon) and 5 Bonus games. (Adventures and Secret of Mana, King’s Tale, FFXV Pocket and Dissidia NT.)

Hope to get Ultimate before next FF game is released, but not rushing. 

Thank you :)

And thanks for letting me know ?

On 16.5.2020 at 2:35 PM, DoomsdayVivi said:

Congrats on your newborn!! Thanks for still running this even with your crazy schedule. I earned the FF7:R platinum last week, so I'm still at 14/14 for Kupo Lover. I don't think I'll ever get the highest rank because I'll never get through all the Mana games or Monster of the Deep. 

And thanks for letting me know :D

On 17.5.2020 at 3:30 PM, Phoenix_argentea said:

Hello! :)

First things first, congratulations on your newborn! :wave: And I add also for your future career! ;)

After more than a year I finally came back into this PP just for FF VII Remake (which is really an amazing game!), so now I should have 9 games. Maybe the next one could be the 3rd Mana game.

And I also saw that you managed to organize this huge PP with main games, spin off, side games, extra games, etc.. Good job! ^_^

By the way, probably this one could be a stupid question, but I didn't see anything related to a 100% FF XV. Surely I lost posts related (maybe) to this one, and I can understand if it didn't manage to obtain its own space, since the FF XV series is a huge beats: main game (with tons of DLC), the FF XV pocket edition, the VR fishing Monster of the Deep, the stand alone Comrades, a King's Tale... Did i forget something? xD

Again, thank you for your effort in this PP. Keep it up!

Welcome back! And thank you so much :)

I still don't really know what I want to do with that 100% FFXV. I'll probably add it in the next few updates. Would you include all spinoffs into the 100% or just the main game with all DLC?

On 19.5.2020 at 11:19 AM, zadorvp said:

@Kurorac I still qualify for Kupo Lover (got the platinum in VII Remake), and I also qualify for Bonus Item #3 now :)

Thanks for letting me know :)

On 23.5.2020 at 8:25 PM, The_JuicyFruit said:

Hey! Just wanted to let you know I still qualify for Ultimate Final Fantasy lover :-) Have earned FF7 remake platinum as well as the Trials of Mana platinum since everything was updated. I think you still have me down, but wasn’t sure if you needed a confirmation. Thanks! @Kurorac

Thanks for letting me know :D

On 25.5.2020 at 4:17 PM, Sir_Bee said:

I would like to add the platinum for the FF VII Remake to my list.  That should make the 13 main series games (+ World of Final Fantasy) all complete for me now :)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/10660-final-fantasy-vii-remake/Sir_Bee

Got it! :D

On 26.5.2020 at 2:17 PM, sundrew said:

Congratulations on the newborn Kurorac and thanks for your hard work keeping this PP alive.

Sign me up for Bonus Item #2 with my Secret of Mana plat. I'll be back for a rank upgrade pretty soon I hope.

I also have a suggestion here: instead of adding another rank, why not move the goalposts for Silver and Gold Rank? Instead of 1/4/8/14, it could be 1/5/10/14 to make the gap between ranks more even.  Since you've so diligently recorded number of games per person anyway, this adjustment should be easy. If you feel the gap between ranks are too big, you could have 3 bonus games count for 1 game for all ranks, not just from Gold to Platinum.

Also, since the Mana games are here, I also think that the Saga games fit as bonus games in this PP. The Mana franchise started as Final Fantasy Adventure while the Saga series started as Final Fantasy Legend. There are only 3 localized Saga games with trophies right now:

Romancing Saga 2 (PS4, Vita)

Romancing Saga 3 (PS4 Vita)

Saga Scarlet Grace (PS4)

And thank you for your input. It would be less work to just move the requirements. I think if I would add that bonus game rule to every rank it would make a huge mess out of the lists imo. Something I have to think about. And I will also think about the Romancing Saga games. Have to take a look at them myself.

On 28.5.2020 at 11:01 AM, Shin-Alu said:

I have now reached the 4 plats with the following:

- Final Fantasy VII

- Final Fantasy VII Remake

- Final Fantasy VIII

- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Congrats on your new rank :)

On 29.5.2020 at 7:19 PM, Berendsapje said:

Well, I'm a Cactuar Hunter. 

Final Fantasy VII, X, XIII

Welcome!

Everything up to this point updated!

Keep healthy and safe everyone!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Kurorac said:

Welcome back! And thank you so much :)

I still don't really know what I want to do with that 100% FFXV. I'll probably add it in the next few updates. Would you include all spinoffs into the 100% or just the main game with all DLC?

I was referring only to the main game + DLCs for the 100% (seriously, it's the biggest game for number of trophies in my list! :giggle:), unless you want to create another category for the 100% of the entire FF XV universe, but I think it could become really demanding. And I'd leave the spin off games for your rule used to reach the platinum goal (3 spin off games for 1 main game, 6 for 2, etc.). But this is just my idea, let's see what the other FF players here think. :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like I qualify for Kupo Lover. (13+3) 

Main games: 

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Final Fantasy VIII

Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy X-2

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Final Fantasy XV

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

Bonus games:

Adventures of Mana

Secret of Mana

Trials of Mana

Proof:

https://imgur.com/a/l5tflmK

Thank you very much for running this project!

• Like 1

On 5/15/2020 at 4:33 AM, Kurorac said:

And now the part I did not look forward to:

@RumicWorld @Marcel_pfs1 @NathanielJohn @DarkAnimaa @ToXicChaoS87

There are now 14 main Games and a new Bonus Item #3 (Trials of Mana). Please check if you guys still have the requirements for 'Ultimate Final Fantasy Lover' and/or 'Kupo Lover' and let me know. Thanks a lot!

Thanks @Kurorac as of today I have done Trials of Mana and Final Fantasy VII Remake, so I am at 100% completion for all games listed. 

Congrats on the birth of your child!

• Like 1

Alright, I'm back for my upgrade! Move me up from Lightning's Sidekick to Chocobo Trainer! I have 4 games:

FF7

FFX

FFX-2

World of Final Fantasy

Edit: I also qualify for "FF15...again?" with my FFXV Pocket Edition plat.

Long way to the next rank but I'll be back!

Edited by sundrew

• 2 weeks later...

A little bit late to the party but I would definitely love to sign up.

I'd be in ... Lightning's Sidekick? Just one platinum right now, with many 'working on':

:platinum: Final Fantasy VII - https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4126-final-fantasy-vii/Rello-Evante

Listed Games:

Final Fantasy X HD - 84%

Final Fantasy XIII - 71% (it's a shame, I don't own a PS3 anymore)

Final Fantasy VII Remake  - 57%

Final Fantasy X-2 HD - 28%

On 2020-05-24 at 11:46 PM, Morfea said:

@Kurorac I have FFVIIR plat now, and FFXV Comrads (stand alone) completed. So 14 + 6, so 3 games left then. 

Now 14 + 7, with ”Monster of the Deep: FFXV (VR) done. Only 2 games left, but think ”Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered” will arrive before I have thoose two done....

Will FF:CC be a main or a side game?

• 3 weeks later...

First time posting but I’ve had this thread bookmarked for a while and have been diligently working my way through the games I hadn’t finished naturally until I had enough to reach Kupo Lover. Next is to finish the rest of the list for the highest tier. Here’s my list:

https://psnprofiles.com/series/25-final-fantasy

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy X HD

Final Fantasy X-2 HD

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Final Fantasy XV

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

World of Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades

A King’s Tale: Final Fantasy XV

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

So I’d like to be added to:

Kupo Lover

FF15.....Comrades

A King’s Tale

The Strongest One

https://psnprofiles.com/Einhandr

All that’s left for me now is FFVIII, Monster of the Deep, Chocobo’s Mysterious Dungeon, Pocket Edition, and the mana trilogy (ok a few more than I originally thought haha).

• 4 weeks later...
On 2.6.2020 at 11:19 AM, sephiroth4424 said:

Congrats!

On 13.6.2020 at 0:44 PM, Tentativeuser said:

Welcome to this PP :)

On 13.6.2020 at 5:05 PM, SnowStorm said:

Nice work!

On 16.6.2020 at 9:41 AM, RumicWorld said:

Thank you and congrats for the highest rank :)

On 19.6.2020 at 5:54 PM, sundrew said:

Nice work getting to the next rank :D

On 1.7.2020 at 1:38 AM, Astray404 said:

Welcome! FFX has one of the worst Plats in my opinion ?

On 1.7.2020 at 11:32 AM, Rello-Evante said:

It's never to late to join, welcome!

On 1.7.2020 at 11:44 PM, Morfea said:

NIce. I don't know yet, I have to think about it when it comes out.

On 17.7.2020 at 4:10 AM, Einhandr said:

Welcome and congrats on reaching Kupo Lover :)

On 19.7.2020 at 10:04 PM, Phoenix_argentea said:

Nice!

On 19.7.2020 at 10:36 PM, jasondm300 said:

Nice work!

Everything up to this point added/updated.

Thank you as always for you patience. Stay safe and healthy everyone!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...