Project Platinum Plus: Final Fantasy

Kurorac

Kurorac; I'm still in Blitzball Champion, but can you add (11) to my name, I have finnished Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age.

And add me to "The strongest one" for Platinuming Dissida.

Now I just need to start playing FFIX to have all main games platinumed, it will be for the start of next year. Then I need to get 100% in FFXV, only have the Royal edition left. Speakting of FFXV, they have made COMRADES stand alone, don't know if it could be added as an extra too, or ignored?

I don't agree with some of the above posters, XIV is one of the main "numbered" games, so I think it could be in the main line. If you there should be games removed and put as extra, I would put "World of Final Fantasy" and "Final Fantasy Type-O" as they aren't "numbered" that means they are considered by Square as Side games. Another way of thinking would be all games that starts with Final Fantasy are main and all others are extras, that would remove World of Final Fantasy from main line. It's your Project so whatever you choose I think is fine though. Thanks for updating that thread!

Edited by Morfea
Added info about FFXV COMRADES
  • Like 2

On 13.12.2018 at 11:48 PM, izzyrules said:

On 16.12.2018 at 2:51 AM, sundrew said:

A separate suggestion - how about a separate "Final Fantasy Spin-Off" PP? You definitely have enough games and it would be easier than adding a bonus emblem every single time a spin off game is released. You could put all the bonus games into the spin-off PP or put all the core numbered FF games into one PP and everything else into the other (Type-0 and WoFF could be considered "spin-off" like). And, more PP points for everyone! It's obviously up to you but I thought I would suggest it as it crossed my mind.

And, not that it gets me a rank-up but I'm up to 2 games: World of Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy X. Working on X-2 soon and gunning for that rank up!

A Spin-Off PP would be to much work for me to be honest, but I won't discard this idea depending on how many FF games are still coming out (Crystal Chronicles will get remastered next year for example).

On 20.12.2018 at 9:55 AM, Morfea said:

Kurorac; I'm still in Blitzball Champion, but can you add (11) to my name, I have finnished Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age.

And add me to "The strongest one" for Platinuming Dissida.

Now I just need to start playing FFIX to have all main games platinumed, it will be for the start of next year. Then I need to get 100% in FFXV, only have the Royal edition left. Speakting of FFXV, they have made COMRADES stand alone, don't know if it could be added as an extra too, or ignored?

I don't agree with some of the above posters, XIV is one of the main "numbered" games, so I think it could be in the main line. If you there should be games removed and put as extra, I would put "World of Final Fantasy" and "Final Fantasy Type-O" as they aren't "numbered" that means they are considered by Square as Side games. Another way of thinking would be all games that starts with Final Fantasy are main and all others are extras, that would remove World of Final Fantasy from main line. It's your Project so whatever you choose I think is fine though. Thanks for updating that thread!

I wanted to wait to see if the comrades trophies would be unobtainable, because I wanted to make a special emblem for getting 100% in FFXV. I don't know what I'll do with the stand alone version yet.

I think every RPG FF game should be part of the main games because that's what the series is about in my opinion. It won't change in the next few months until I figure something out, but thanks for your opinion :)

On 20.12.2018 at 10:08 AM, Ilzaki said:

Everyone has been added/updated!

12 hours ago, Kurorac said:

I think every RPG FF game should be part of the main games because that's what the series is about in my opinion. It won't change in the next few months until I figure something out, but thanks for your opinion :)

Ah, that’s sounds like a much better approach to the whole thing. Keep the good work up.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Final Fantasy is getting bigger and bigger with all the spin-offs and games so I'm thinking of changing it a bit. I'm not sure how, but I think there are to many special emblems.

Maybe I can make every numbered game a requirement for the platinum rank and the spin-offs a requirement for super plat rank?

Does someone have a better idea?

• Like 3

You're right, this project is becoming bigger and really compelling. And it's not easy finding a good way for all the games. I'd try to keep a single PP, if possible (otherwise, like someone else said, you could create a PP Final Fantasy - Another Side (or Ultimania) with the spin-offs like WoFF, Crystal Chronicles, etc.).

Maybe you can put more games together for the bonus emblems:

- bonus No. 1: Adventures of Mana + Secret of Mana;

- bonus No. 2: FF XV 100 % + A King's Tale: FFXV. Yes, I know there is also the stand-alone Comrades, but maybe it could be added as third game for the bonus emblem.

Surely the two lists (numbered games + spin-off) are a good idea. Maybe they can be combined with a threshold in order to reach the platinum rank, I mean:

- FF VII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII, XIII-2, LR XIII, XIV, XV. 10 numbered games;

- the spin-offs: Type-0 HD (I put it here, but you can move it into the another list), WoFF, Monster of the Deep, Dissidia NT, FFXV Pocket edition, (Crystal Chronicles). 5 (6) games.

And even if you don't have all the platinum from the numbered games for the platinum rank you can "exchange" one of two of them with a similar number of the spin-off, like this:

- platinum rank: 10 numbered platinum games or 9 numbered platinum games + 2 (or 3) platinum spin-off;

- extra platinum rank: every thing called Final Fantasy. Congratulations! :yay:

Maybe you can find something useful about this, or (probably) everything I wrote is trash. No worries, I tried. ?

And again, keep working in this way. You are leading this PP in a very good way. =)

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Phoenix_argentea said:

You're right, this project is becoming bigger and really compelling. And it's not easy finding a good way for all the games. I'd try to keep a single PP, if possible (otherwise, like someone else said, you could create a PP Final Fantasy - Another Side (or Ultimania) with the spin-offs like WoFF, Crystal Chronicles, etc.).

Maybe you can put more games together for the bonus emblems:

- bonus No. 1: Adventures of Mana + Secret of Mana;

- bonus No. 2: FF XV 100 % + A King's Tale: FFXV. Yes, I know there is also the stand-alone Comrades, but maybe it could be added as third game for the bonus emblem.

Surely the two lists (numbered games + spin-off) are a good idea. Maybe they can be combined with a threshold in order to reach the platinum rank, I mean:

- FF VII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII, XIII-2, LR XIII, XIV, XV. 10 numbered games;

- the spin-offs: Type-0 HD (I put it here, but you can move it into the another list), WoFF, Monster of the Deep, Dissidia NT, FFXV Pocket edition, (Crystal Chronicles). 5 (6) games.

And even if you don't have all the platinum from the numbered games for the platinum rank you can "exchange" one of two of them with a similar number of the spin-off, like this:

- platinum rank: 10 numbered platinum games or 9 numbered platinum games + 2 (or 3) platinum spin-off;

- extra platinum rank: every thing called Final Fantasy. Congratulations! :yay:

Maybe you can find something useful about this, or (probably) everything I wrote is trash. No worries, I tried. 1f643.png

And again, keep working in this way. You are leading this PP in a very good way. =)

Thanks @Phoenix_argentea for always giving very good feedback. I really appreciate it.

I like the idea with exchanging main games with spin-off games, that way it's possible to get platinum rank without the need to play some games like FFXIV. I'll try working something out, thanks again :)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally (FINALLY) make me a Blitzball Champion. I just got my 8th plat with Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age.

On 4/1/2019 at 7:17 PM, crusher_1220 said:

I have Dissidia. How are we feeling about Chocobo Mystery Dungeon? Just downloaded it and gonna start the grind towards that plat :)

I hope we're feeling that it's worth a special emblem only. Chocobo Mystery Dungeon definitely isn't a FF title, and if Adventures of Mana (which was previously called The Final Fantasy Adventure) doesn't count, neither should this one. Good luck on the plat, though!

On this same tangent, though, does Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition count at all towards this plat? Is it just another version of Final Fantasy XV?

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Quick question. If I have a plat for dissidia nt, should I also have the plat for dissidia nt free edition to be considered to have all final fantasy trophies? I know it’s a stupid question, but I do wanna be one who has all the final fantasy trophies as I’m a hunter and a huge fan of the series. What are your thoughts on this? I’d really not want to have to go through dissidia nt twice, just because the free edition has its own list..

Kupo lover here o/

Edit: I have Dissidia's plat and A king's tale 100% too

On 4/16/2019 at 6:53 PM, The_JuicyFruit said:

Hey guys! Quick question. If I have a plat for dissidia nt, should I also have the plat for dissidia nt free edition to be considered to have all final fantasy trophies? I know it’s a stupid question, but I do wanna be one who has all the final fantasy trophies as I’m a hunter and a huge fan of the series. What are your thoughts on this? I’d really not want to have to go through dissidia nt twice, just because the free edition has its own list..

iirc the free edition doesn't have a plat, nice list btw ?

Edited by BASEL-_-KSA

On 17.2.2019 at 11:23 PM, DoctorGameGeek said:

I bring good news!

L8f6609.png

I believe I'm no longer a sidekick.  After PSNP's servers update, I'll officially be a trainer.

Congrats!

On 28.2.2019 at 9:16 PM, Phoenix_argentea said:

On 3.3.2019 at 7:25 AM, F1nal said:

On 10.3.2019 at 1:27 PM, Matrim_Drasgen said:

On 11.3.2019 at 8:11 PM, Arthwyn said:

On 26.3.2019 at 8:29 AM, MOALJANAHI said:

On 2.4.2019 at 2:17 AM, crusher_1220 said:

I have Dissidia. How are we feeling about Chocobo Mystery Dungeon? Just downloaded it and gonna start the grind towards that plat :)

Mystery Dungeon will also be a special emblem, even though I'm going to change how this works with spin-off games growing in numbers.

On 8.4.2019 at 3:04 PM, starcrunch061 said:

On this same tangent, though, does Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition count at all towards this plat? Is it just another version of Final Fantasy XV?

I don't know how different this is to the main game, maybe it will be a substitute but I'm not to sure about that yet.

On 18.4.2019 at 6:27 PM, Vermilion_Joker said:

16 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I just picked up my 9th FF plat with FFX-2. However, this is the end of my road with FF. I've decided to retire from the series (though I might still play a bonus game, or something like Pocket Edition if it's given away for free).

Congrats on your last plat :)

11 hours ago, BASEL-_-KSA said:

I'm really sorry for the delay guys, my exams are getting all my attention. But I'll be more active and get started on the new system in July.

Everyone is added/updated

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd love to join in on this, though I currently am at the Cactuar Hunter rank because I only have one trophy in one Final Fantasy Game (Instrument of Fate from FFXIII, the SHAME) even though I have many of the games downloaded/purchased/ready to go. I'd love some incentive to get going :D