Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

wolf723

I rememeber growing up watching Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

The show ran from August 28, 1993 (1993-08-28) – November 27, 1995.

I especially liked the Green and Bue Rangers.

Does anyone else watched this show and if so did you like it or not?

Who was your favorite character in the series?

post-41692-0-70611000-1360988360_thumb.png

• Like 1

You should check out the Japanese version, Zyuranger. So much weirder than the American adaptation, plus the yellow ranger's a guy.

I liked Tommy because I liked being on the Tommy bandwagon

True it is much weirder. The evil lady looks just like the one from the American version

True it is much weirder. The evil lady looks just like the one from the American version

That's because it is her :P What they did was take the Japanese fight scenes, record the American story part, and then basically spliced them together.

I always kinda liked Jason. I liked Tommy more when he was the Green Ranger. When he became the White ranger..I liked Saba more.

Edited by Fox

That's because it is her :P What they did was take the Japanese fight scenes, record the American story part, and then basically spliced them together.

I always kinda liked Jason. I liked Tommy more when he was the Green Ranger. When he became the White ranger..I liked Saba more.

Yeah, I always figured that. I always used to tell my sister that the buildings during the fight scenes looked like Japan. And the film quality just looked so much different.

I rememeber growing up watching Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

The show ran from August 28, 1993 (1993-08-28) – November 27, 1995.

I especially liked the Green and Bue Rangers.

Does anyone else watched this show and if so did you like it or not?

Who was your favorite character in the series?

:ninja: I watched the first power rangers, Tommy, jason, zack, kimberly, (forgot the other 2's names- Think it was Billy :hmm: ) wayback in the 90s, I remember saving up some money just to buy those robots at the toy store collect megazords xD:D

http://revistakatrax...s-zords-p2.html

Man, those Tiger, Ultrasaurus, 2nd version of megazord (if i remember correctly, the one with the red dragon) :hmm: and the movie version were totally cool. B)

MMPR_Red_Dragon.jpg

I remember watching this as well. I used to think the pink one was smoking hot lol

:hmm: I remember her screenname was kimberly :lol::P her real name is

Amy Jo Johnson

Edited by NightWing127
  • Like 1

i've been watching this all week and found my old morphers xD. i got the later merch thou. in my profile pic im holding the SPD swat gun thingy

EDIT: i forgot to mention my fave rangers. my fave was the original red and the 2nd black

Edited by Ayrtanium100

• 3 months later...

Lots of love for this thread, you guys are awesome :D

I can say that i've met 90% of the Power Rangers from every season going right back to Mighty Morphin' - I'm senior staff for the official Power Rangers convention - Power Morphicon.

White Tiger Zord was one of my favourites, I wondered why they didn't use it in the movie

Since they lost their powers, Tommy couldn't call on the power of the white tiger. Although they could've shown it earlier I suppose but zord battles were always at the end of the episodes/movies. Except for a couple times.

• Like 1

Since they lost their powers, Tommy couldn't call on the power of the white tiger. Although they could've shown it earlier I suppose but zord battles were always at the end of the episodes/movies. Except for a couple times.

I didn't see that one before. Though I saw the episode when the 5 rangers lost their Dino Zords. Then Zed gave them new ones. I think it was before Tommy was still the Green ranger.