SniperEliteDido

Trophy Memes now?

17 posts in this topic

Hold on...due to the fact that most of us clearly know why Hakoom isn't on the PSNP Leaderboards, that doesn't mean he deserved becoming a meme right now... i mean if someone's over 100 plats or even 50 everyone would call him a "No lifer", i mean there are shit ton of people with over 100 plats or/and 100%s... i'm just posting this cause i'm literally triggered that the gamers would imagine someone with over 200 plats for example would look like this like Sleepy AF, doesn't have friends, doesn't have a girlfriend/wife, doesn't have a job probably. even Hakoom has a baby.

and the worst part of this are the comments... like just take a look.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The way he talks about the trophy hunting hobby is a meme in itself.

 

But, you shouldn't get so worked up over facebook comments.

Edited by xZoneHunter
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean... How many people that are turned into memes deserve to be turned into memes though? A lot of the time it's a case of an unflattering photo getting seen by the wrong person. It happens unfortunately, but there are probably more important things that can rustle your jimmies. A lot of the time memes just die out and go away anyway. When people get upset about them it tends to have the Streisand effect.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, KittiBear said:

I mean... How many people that are turned into memes deserve to be turned into memes though? A lot of the time it's a case of an unflattering photo getting seen by the wrong person. It happens unfortunately, but there are probably more important things that can rustle your jimmies. A lot of the time memes just die out and go away anyway. When people get upset about them it tends to have the Streisand effect.


Hakoom is going to have a successful career in music? Good on him, I bet he has the voice of an angel.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DesuDesuNya said:

This whole community is a meme tbh

 

Yeah, pretty much and with Discord right now made it even better. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

guys, don't get me wrong... i hate Hakoom... but it isn't funny 

1 hour ago, xZoneHunter said:

The way he talks about the trophy hunting hobby is a meme in itself.

 

But, you shouldn't get so worked up over facebook comments.

i don't blame you, you're right... he isn't one of the cool trophy hunters i look up to. when i hear "Trophies" i remember PowerPyx, but the meme is clearly making fun of trophy hunters in general... i mean if anyone sees a guy with over 100 plats, he'll be like "I bet that pussy doesn't have a life/girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband/job/friends." like the meme is not really insulting Hakoom, It's insulting the Trophy Hunter Community in general.

and just to make me clear for everybody i hate Hakoom as much y'all do.

Edited by SniperEliteDido
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

guys, don't get me wrong... i hate Hakoom... but it isn't funny 

i don't blame you, you're right... he isn't one of the cool trophy hunters i look up to. when i hear "Trophies" i remember PowerPyx, but the meme is clearly making fun of trophy hunters in general... i mean if anyone sees a guy with over 100 plats, he'll be like "I bet that pussy doesn't have a life/girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband/job/friends. like the meme is not really insulting Hakoom, It's insulting the Trophy Hunter Community in general.

 

Doesn't matter, you shouldn't take anything people do or make it as a meme serious, cause It's irrelevant. There's a bunch of stupid memes that people use it often, for example 'datboi' meme, for me It's a lame meme. Also, recently Ted Cruz became a meme because of a tweet that he liked, so It's irrelevant. 

Edited by Atlas
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously dude? You're getting "triggered" over some dumb meme on the internet? If anyone deserves to be made fun of, it's probably you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Seriously dude? You're getting "triggered" over some dumb meme on the internet? If anyone deserves to be made fun of, it's probably you.

i'm triggered by the comments actually, not the post... and yeah i'd better be a meme... i mean i care about the Trophy Hunting community probably more than you do and i carry people in many games so i should be made fun off, and yeah i should listen to you, you random ass guy in the PSNP forums. 

i mean like at least say something positive.

And like everyone who commented said something relevant and you're just saying i'm a joke. 

and no, fyi i don't get triggered by anything on the internet, it's just the People commenting are pissing on people like me and you.

2 hours ago, Atlas said:

 

Doesn't matter, you shouldn't take anything people do or make it as a meme serious, cause It's irrelevant. There's a bunch of stupid memes that people use it often, for example 'datboi' meme, for me It's a lame meme. Also, recently Ted Cruz became a meme because of a tweet that he liked, so It's irrelevant. 

i mean i remember the internet back in 2010 and 2009 it was all relevant memes or posts or whatever, 2017 and every second i'm losing hope in humanity.

3 hours ago, DesuDesuNya said:

This whole community is a meme tbh

But a good meme that never dies ;)

Edited by SniperEliteDido
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

i'm triggered by the comments actually, not the post... and yeah i'd better be a meme... i mean i care about the Trophy Hunting community probably more than you do and i carry people in many games so i should be made fun off, and yeah i should listen to you, you random ass guy in the PSNP forums. 

i mean like at least say something positive.

And like everyone who commented said something relevant and you're just saying i'm a joke. 

and no, fyi i don't get triggered by anything on the internet, it's just the People commenting are pissing on people like me and you.

 

4e1659624581c1687ee9f2aa570a98eaae99fe6130f311b68a3cad1da8823398.jpg

 

But no, it sounds like you have pretty thin skin when it comes to this stuff. Just because you saw some mean comments on Facebook or wherever else doesn't mean they should "trigger" you and ruin your day. Just shrug it off and move on with your life. There are far bigger things to worry about. Reacting this way just shows that they got to you.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

 

4e1659624581c1687ee9f2aa570a98eaae99fe6130f311b68a3cad1da8823398.jpg

 

But no, it sounds like you have pretty thin skin when it comes to this stuff. Just because you saw some mean comments on Facebook or wherever else doesn't mean they should "trigger" you and ruin your day. Just shrug it off and move on with your life. There are far bigger things to worry about. Reacting this way just shows that they got to you.

maybe you're right, i had no chill for this one cause people who play the same game for "fun" don't know how much we Trophy hunters just suffer for one fucking trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I'm being honest, his face does look hilarious in that picture. 

 

Besides, what's the big deal? Hell - I'd love to be a meme like that!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

If I'm being honest, his face does look hilarious in that picture. 

 

Besides, what's the big deal? Hell - I'd love to be a meme like that!

Oh believe me, you wouldnt

i have damned kids at my house on the hill always asking if I have the high ground, and when I go shopping people look at me weird because of my Jedi robes then there's the ones that make fun of me when I ride in planes....always with the "I thought you hate flying" 

 

:( life's rough man

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@starcrunch061 I agree. I see nothing wrong with laughing about it, it is similar to when you have to pause a movie and the character's face looks funny in that frame.

@The High Ground Trouble with the neighborhood kids? I have a guy you should meet...

when-your-homie-gets-readded-to-the-groupchat-but-you-11797062.png

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you collect trophies for the sense of "prestige" or to be respected by others, you're gonna have a bad time

 

honestly makes me cringe when casuals are impressed by my virtual merits

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Thropy_Hore said:

if you collect trophies for the sense of "prestige" or to be respected by others, you're gonna have a bad time

 

honestly makes me cringe when casuals are impressed by my virtual merits

tbh, i like to show off my Battlefield stats and collection to other people, and at the same time i like to play these games for fun+trophies at the sametime.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.