Possible Alice 3 game

B4d4ssHunt4r

I stopped at the hour mark on the video.

I firstly don't  like their concept on wanting the new potential game a prequel because according to McGee, the second Alice concluded her story which it was left open as a cliffhanger? They said it's not 'set in stone' that it will be a prequel but by the way they were bringing 'prequel' up quite a bit.

Secondly I don't think a new Alice game (Mcgees) will ever be made due to how bad Returns did in sales and mediocre reviews. I would love a third game as Returns was a brilliant game IMO.

Thirdly (kind of off topic) the main reason I only stuck through an hour was because how bad and poor he was playing Returns... Seeing he's a big part of Alice, he had to have been the worst player I've seen playing the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I didnt really like the second game, mostly the battle system. Although I do love Alice in the Wonderland, this series isn’t one that imoressed me enough to want a third game. Also with Spyro, KH3 and a Tales Of Vesperia remake due, Alice 3 would take a back seat for me. 

On 15/09/2017 at 7:31 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

usually alic 1 is included with madness returns cause its part of the platinum

It’s free on Store, but it counts as a DLC, you don’t need to play it to get the Platinum - it’s needed to 100%.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 13/06/2018 at 6:06 PM, pinkrobot_pb said:

I would really like an Alice 3 as I enjoyed Alice: Madness Returns a lot. I should boot it up again some time soon to finally beat the DLC as well.

I loved Alice Madness Returns soo much i even played the shitty DLC so i could have 100% completion on it.  I really hope they make Alice Madness Reborn.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...