PSA: Workaround for missable trophies patched

ShadowStar83x

1 hour ago, Zach said:

Wait, so if you miss a trophy, you can't even delete the game data to restart it?

Yes. If you miss it, no 100% for you. It's not that hard to miss. Just make sure you take the photo BEFORE you enter the first game.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2017 at 10:59 AM, Chansey said:

According to people on PST, the workaround for missing trophies has been patched, so if you play, be sure to get everything or you're locked out permanently. That's bullshit!

Well according to the people on PSNPROFILES the workaround still works. Let those pilgrims know on PST it still works fine

• 4 months later...

I fucked up on the missable trophy with the Jordan shoes. I can confirm, that I was able to use the work around on March 1 of 2018; for those that also fucked up, it could still work for you. I deleted the game (not sure if it’s necessary) and redownloaded, deleted saved game data for the game, disconnected from internet, started the game, connected to internet, and started a new career. I thought I was fucked. Unfortunately I still got fucked on the 2k17 prelude because I was unaware that they took the servers down, so I have an obtainable trophy; lucky me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I just got the missable jordan shoes after not playing this for 6 months. I completely forgot about it.

I reinstalled the game and was able to create a new character, did not need to use the workaround. I own the full version, i am not sure if that influenced the outcome of not, just wanted to share.

10 minutes ago, Pudimflam said:

Hey guys I just got the missable jordan shoes after not playing this for 6 months. I completely forgot about it.

I reinstalled the game and was able to create a new character, did not need to use the workaround. I own the full version, i am not sure if that influenced the outcome of not, just wanted to share.

Actually, you could get the missable trophy just because you own the full version - before starting the Prelude, the game itself says you can restart the Prelude if you have the full version (I don't know how it would work, but I remember clearly about this message...).

2 minutes ago, JoaoQuique said:

Actually, you could get the missable trophy just because you own the full version - before starting the Prelude, the game itself says you can restart the Prelude if you have the full version (I don't know how it would work, but I remember clearly about this message...).

Good to know :)

• 10 months later...
On Thursday, March 01, 2018 at 5:53 AM, C_Trophs said:

I fucked up on the missable trophy with the Jordan shoes. I can confirm, that I was able to use the work around on March 1 of 2018; for those that also fucked up, it could still work for you. I deleted the game (not sure if it’s necessary) and redownloaded, deleted saved game data for the game, disconnected from internet, started the game, connected to internet, and started a new career. I thought I was fucked. Unfortunately I still got fucked on the 2k17 prelude because I was unaware that they took the servers down, so I have an obtainable trophy; lucky me.

Servers shutdowns are the worst nightmare to me as a trophy hunter. It happened to me in my both accounts :(

Its nice seeing you proceeding anyway, for myself Im still getting over with my lost 100% rate. We still can aim for that 99%, cant we?!