Got this game last week and questions about platinum trophy differculity

Alantor32

2 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

Hey, just last week before Hurricane Irma, I got this game along with Crash N.Sane Trilogy and I have some questions. How difficult is the platinum trophy for this game? And if it is hard or easy to get, should I expect some grinding to earn the platinum?

I believe this guide should be able to answer those questions: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/5701-tales-of-berseria-trophy-guide

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I believe this guide should be able to answer those questions: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/5701-tales-of-berseria-trophy-guide

I checked it out and it's a 4 difficulty. Thank you for sharing this with me. I think I favorited this link. Again, thank you for giving me that link.

Also, I have some more questions about earning the platinum. Should I buy the DLC like double EXP and double Arte learning instead of beating the game to unlock them in the Grade Shop? I know it sounds silly because I bought two DLC, one of them is the Double EXP DLC.  

3 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

I checked it out and it's a 4 difficulty. Thank you for sharing this with me. I think I favorited this link. Again, thank you for giving me that link.

Also, I have some more questions about earning the platinum. Should I buy the DLC like double EXP and double Arte learning instead of beating the game to unlock them in the Grade Shop? I know it sounds silly because I bought two DLC, one of them is the Double EXP DLC.  

No problem.

I haven't played Berseria yet, but the grade shop has triple exp, so having double exp doesn't seem worthwhile to get.

4 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

Those DLC have never been particularly useful in previous games, so I would say no. But if you've already bought it, you might as well make use of it.

34 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

I mean, since you already bought it, it doesn't really matter at this point. It'll make your first playthrough easier at least. If it stacks with the Triple EXP, then it'll make the game hilarious on your second playthough too.

I "just" got the plat for the game and difficulty wise it's real easy. You don't need any of the dlc to make it easier. You're looking at 2 playthroughs plus a bit of grinding, though way less than other Tales games. It took me 111 hours, and that's a normal time for the platinum. Hope this helps. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...