Trophy thoughts?

Rise_GKM

The only trophies that seem glitchy are the secrets. I know for a fact when I popped 50 and 75, I was still off a few. 

Edit: Yes the secret trophies are definitely glitchy. I had the last one pop before I left the Ice Cave. There's 2 more areas left to explore after that with more secrets. 

Edit 2: And Platnium. Doesn't seem like there are any glitched trophies in a bad way. A few missables along the way, although they can be unlocked at anytime before you beat the game or maybe even after (I can't remember if the game saves nor did I check). Great game and an easy plat. 

Edited by Anewlife2010
More info

• 1 year later...
On 26-9-2017 at 6:40 AM, Anewlife2010 said:

The only trophies that seem glitchy are the secrets. I know for a fact when I popped 50 and 75, I was still off a few. 

Edit: Yes the secret trophies are definitely glitchy. I had the last one pop before I left the Ice Cave. There's 2 more areas left to explore after that with more secrets. 

Edit 2: And Platnium. Doesn't seem like there are any glitched trophies in a bad way. A few missables along the way, although they can be unlocked at anytime before you beat the game or maybe even after (I can't remember if the game saves nor did I check). Great game and an easy plat. 

Hi! With the big sale on the game right now, I was thinking of getting this game. Could you give a bit more insight into in what ways the platinum is challenging (if at all), what trophies to look out for, any trophies where the trophy description doesn't fully explain what has to be done, etc.? Thanks in advance :) 

Edited by QuentinCle95

EDIT: Just got the platinum. The worst part was definitely the Secrets but fortunately, the God Almighty is buggy and pops in the middle of Ice Path, around 102. I felt like i never really knew where to go and there was no decent secrets guide for the mid-late game parts. I tried to look a guy on youtube The ika gamer but this guy didn't edit any video so i gave up after seeing he was spending 2 hours searching and i could actually found faster by myself. 

I didn't encounter any other difficult trophies, even Odin's Son comes naturally when playing the latest levels where thunder is very common. I think the platinum would have been impossible if they had implemented the steam trophy about getting all the Stories.

The game is impossible in VR, way too buggy and glitchy, rocks everywhere, you got to keep jumping sometimes to move forward, the Teleport device is still horrible after 10 hours of playthrough, and the saves on VR are independant from the saves in 2D .... so dont even think about going for the platinum like that.

For 6 euros or 5 pounds, just take it. The devs did a decent job overall, they did not disrespect the ps4 and xbox gamers with glitched trophies or a crazy collectibles trophy that would ruin all the experience like they did on steam. And the ending is worth it.

Edited by Spike_Hostile17

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in agreement with the above poster as far as not having a fucking clue where I'm supposed to go, what I'm supposed to do - it's simply maddening, especially when you start the game for the first time ever! The controls are terrible, but maybe it's just me and the fact that I simply HATE the Move controllers with a passion? Nah, the controls just plain suck and are overly complicated for no damn reason.

The game explains jack shit to you and I'm getting fed up with constantly having to Google, often times for the simplest things, and most of the time not finding an answer to my questions. This game is horribly implemented and for the life of me I cannot understand all the goddamn rave and positive feedback everyone on Steam is giving this pile of shit. The controls are horrendous, the gameplay is confusing as all hell, it looks like shit in VR and I've ran into several bugs so far that forced me to exit out of the game and come back in. 

The loading time... good GOD! WHY??? Why does it take soooooo long just to load the game up or load a new section? Holy shit man! I regret buying this game and even worse earning the first trophy (which will pop shortly after starting the game for the first time so trophy hunters beware) because now I'm stuck with it and have to see it through until the platinum. Trophy hunters, avoid this atrocious game. 

• Like 1