Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DEGETE

DEGETE's Dispute

68 posts in this topic

DEGETE

Ninja Gaiden Σ2
Hi. I didn't hack anything or used any savegame. I used a very known glitch: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/958890-ninja-gaiden-sigma-2/51628398 & http://www.play4trophies.com/threads/6170-Glitch-Ninja-Gaiden-Sigma-2<br /> <br /> When I watched some of the videos at the Ninja Cinema a few trophies unlocked, not only those two in the "reason given by reporter", but several more<br /> <br /> Thanks to the reporter, anyway. lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The other kill trophies would be fine using the video thingie AFAIK, but @Sergen has said the Momiji and Rachel kills could not be done before after their respective chapters. I could be wrong about this though. :S Also, they didn't unlock for you along with the other trophies, but yeah idk.

 

If this is wrong, the flag will obviously be lifted. It seems like it might be wrong according to the links you provide, but I wanna hear from Sergen first.

Edited by MMDE
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MMDE said:

The other kill trophies would be fine using the video thingie AFAIK, but @Sergen has said the Momiji and Rachel kills could not be done before after their respective chapters. I could be wrong about this though. :S Also, they didn't unlock for you along with the other trophies, but yeah idk.

 

If this is wrong, the flag will obviously be lifted. It seems like it might be wrong according to the links you provide, but I wanna hear from Sergen first.

I don't know if I understand you properly. Are you saying that the problem is only with the trophies "Momiji Mastered" and "Rachel Mastered"?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DEGETE said:

I don't know if I understand you properly. Are you saying that the problem is only with the trophies "Momiji Mastered" and "Rachel Mastered"?

 

Yes. The other trophies are fine, but I'll wait and hear what Sergen says about it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On an alt, I did extensive ninja clip glitch testing with every character, I set up clips with my main account to download from an alt to see which trophies unlocked. Getting "Momiji Mastered" and "Rachel Mastered" never worked while watching the clips. I believe the reason for this was because on the game, they're both secret trophies. Buzz Quiz TV also has a glitch like this but the glitch never worked for the secret trophies. The only thing I can think about here is that the guy hasn't done much on the game, but they've started it with a modded save file which gives them invincibility or something, they just thought they were playing it safe because they knew a 1000 kill glitch existed on the game. I think for now, the flag should stay. Maybe when I'm able to access a PS3 again, I'll see if there's any way to get Rachel and Momiji kills before their chapters, right now I don't think it's possible. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Sergen said:

The only thing I can think about here is that the guy hasn't done much on the game, but they've started it with a modded save file which gives them invincibility or something, they just thought they were playing it safe because they knew a 1000 kill glitch existed on the game.

 

Really? Can you think this explanation have some kind of sense?

First of all @DEGETE isn't a guy. I don't know your age but I'm pretty sure he can be your father or maybe grandfather. I've know DEGETE since 2011 or so and never was a trophies' crazy fan.

 

I can put my hand on the fire for him in this dispute because I remember talk about this videos several years ago when I was thinking about attack this platinum. Him and another friend started the game using the gitch but soon leave the game because the high dificulty.

 

I can't do anything more because other explanation haven't any sense. Use a modded save with invincibility and leave the game without finish? Have it any sense? 🤔

 

Kind regards ☺️

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, akiytloer said:

 

Really? Can you think this explanation have some kind of sense?

First of all @DEGETE isn't a guy. I don't know your age but I'm pretty sure he can be your father or maybe grandfather. I've know DEGETE since 2011 or so and never was a trophies' crazy fan.

 

I can put my hand on the fire for him in this dispute because I remember talk about this videos several years ago when I was thinking about attack this platinum. Him and another friend started the game using the gitch but soon leave the game because the high dificulty.

 

I can't do anything more because other explanation haven't any sense. Use a modded save with invincibility and leave the game without finish? Have it any sense? 1f914.png

 

Kind regards 263a.png


Um...what?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, akiytloer said:

 

Really? Can you think this explanation have some kind of sense?

First of all @DEGETE isn't a guy. I don't know your age but I'm pretty sure he can be your father or maybe grandfather. I've know DEGETE since 2011 or so and never was a trophies' crazy fan.

 

I can put my hand on the fire for him in this dispute because I remember talk about this videos several years ago when I was thinking about attack this platinum. Him and another friend started the game using the gitch but soon leave the game because the high dificulty.

 

I can't do anything more because other explanation haven't any sense. Use a modded save with invincibility and leave the game without finish? Have it any sense? 1f914.png

 

Kind regards 263a.png

 

Well, who's the person here with over 1000 hours play time that extensively tested various trophy exploits and did various missions over 1000 times? That's me. You can vouch for your friend but I literally went down every avenue with the 1000 kills glitch. I might be the only person who understands the fundamentals of it, people recommend downloading one guys clips from a forum but I know how to set those clips up myself to get more trophies with the glitch. 

 

I tested downloading chapter runs for chapters that are female oriented, since the 1000 kills with Ryu weapons work by watching a player who has over 1000 kills with a Ryu weapon complete a chapter. When I watched a female chapter, I got no trophies. Maybe your friend should explain how to glitch female character kills, I'd appreciate the info since I might do a trophy speed run with the glitches some day. 

Edited by Sergen
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sergen said:

 

Well, who's the person here with over 1000 hours play time that extensively tested various trophy exploits and did various missions over 1000 times? That's me. You can vouch for your friend but I literally went down every avenue with the 1000 kills glitch. I might be the only person who understands the fundamentals of it, people recommend downloading one guys clips from a forum but I know how to set those clips up myself to get more trophies with the glitch. 

 

Certainly I don't spent 1000 hours testing glitchs. I expend 6 months playing every day Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 until obtain my plat legit. Once I got'em my plat I passed to other game. Thats all my experience with the game.

 

But I firmly think that your conspiracy theory is a bad joke without any sense.

 

I hope the moderatos can watch the true.

 

Kind regards.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, akiytloer said:

 

Certainly I don't spent 1000 hours testing glitchs. I expend 6 months playing every day Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 until obtain my plat legit. Once I got'em my plat I passed to other game. Thats all my experience with the game.

 

But I firmly think that your conspiracy theory is a bad joke without any sense.

 

I hope the moderatos can watch the true.

 

Kind regards.

 

Not 1000 hours testing glitches, I have played the game that long and there's not much I don't know about it. You're talking to the guy who has scoured the in game leaderboards and found trophy hunters who share the same save data. You don't know who I am, but I am a person who has helped over 100 people with the team mission trophy, I've earned the platinum two times, I've tried the kill glitch on alt accounts, including trying to do the glitch with female characters before the female chapters were unlocked. When I tried female kills with the glitch, it didn't work and that's the issue your friend has with their trophy order. 

 

Your friend needs to prove that the kill glitch works with female characters before you unlock the ability to play as that character. I tried it, it didn't work and I have more of a background than you and your friend. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Sergen, but don't worry and don't waste your time checking your theory (obviously I don't remember the videos I watched...this was 5 years ago, but in the spanish link maybe it could be Maste_Ninja_Ryu in Master Ninja 5 between 330 and 360). I can only say I've never used a save. You can believe me or not but, sincerely, I don't mind, and I don't mind being or not at the rankings, but what I did is what I said in the first post. Nothing else.

 

I'm not going to waste more time trying to prove my innocence. My impression is that I have been judged and sentenced yet. It's a pity

 

If somebody else have the same issue than me in the future and can prove what I said, I would like an apology.

 

Gracias akiytloer, pero déjalo, no merece la pena, y de verdad, que me la pela bastante lo del ranking, y más con estas actitudes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DEGETE said:

Gracias akiytloer, pero déjalo, no merece la pena, y de verdad, que me la pela bastante lo del ranking, y más con estas actitudes.

 

Es una pena. :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've looked at hundreds, if not thousands of trophy lists for this game and none of those people who used the 1000 kill glitch got 1000 kills early with Momiji and Rachel before competing their respective chapters. They're secret trophies and I assume the glitch uses someone's trophy list in the ninja clip to determine that they also have 1000 kills with that weapon and since the female kills are secret trophies, they wouldn't unlock with the glitch.

 

Also, the glitched trophies only unlock after you've finished watching a ninja clip of a chapter in story mode, you got 1000 kills with Rachel only 6 minutes after the previous 1000 kill trophy, that's only possible if you were playing as Rachel. The reason I say that is because when you watch the ninja clips for the glitch after only completing chapter 1, you're not allowed to skip any of the cutscenes and the cutscenes alone in chapter 8 (Rachel's chapter) take longer than 6 minutes, let alone the gameplay within the clip. The only way to play as Rachel before reaching her chapter is with the use of a save. I do believe you used a starter save that had everything unlocked, but you played it safe and tried not to get any suspicious time stamps, but you thought the 1000 kill glitch works for every character. The reason you're not done yet is likely from boredom and thinking "I can just do the game any time later", that's a theory and I think it's believable considering the way you got those female kills early. 

Edited by Sergen
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sergen said:

The reason you're not done yet is likely from boredom and thinking "I can just do the game any time later", that's a theory and I think it's believable considering the way you got those female kills early,  

Seriously? Do you think that?

 

There are games for me very boring to earn the platinum. The uncompleted games I have I used to play them each 3 or 4 months. I earn a trophy or complete a chapter, mission or even a checkpoint and quit the game for 3 or 4 months.

 

This year I have completed Batman Arkham Asylum (6 years trying one of the challenges each 3 months and when I finally get it I did the hard difficulty) and Killzone 2 (4 years in Elite Difficulty), and I have games like Crysis, Bayonetta, Naughty Bear, etc. I hope will complete one day (if I don't die first). And I have games I know I will never get the 100% (curiosly Ninja Gaiden is one of then, as well as Marvel vs Capcom, some Guitar Heros and a few more because my skills are not enough) but even in these last ones, I keep playing each 3 or 4 months (maybe in a couple of months I will complete the chapter 12 or 13 in Ninja Gaiden...I don't remember what chapter I'm playing now...something in a kind of jungle I think)

 

Why I explain this? Because if I had something like invincibility, god mode o whatever cheat I could use in one game and make it fast and easy, I would play it without stop, like I use to do in the majority of the easy games I play...but waiting since 2012 to avoid suspicious time stamps, as you say, forgive me the word please, but it's bullshit

 

Be yourself and do what you have to do, but you are being very unfair to me. I wish I could prove it.

 

1 hour ago, The High Ground said:

I'm sorry? Disputes threads aren't for the disputers friends to come in and say he didn't glitch???? What in the hell kind of proof is that? Anybody and their friends can say or do that, for example

 

Sergen kills someone. "Oh I'm Sergens friend, I know him long time, no kill I promise"

 

No, dispute threads are for the disputer to plea his case and describe what happen and for people to come up with evidence as to why it's false or a correct flag. I see no valid point in you saying your story, this is DEGETE let him speak for himself. 

"It's a bad joke"?? Really

how is someone like Sergen who has experience in this a bad joke, it honestly sounds like to me you are mad because your friend got caught and in my opinion trying to pick a fight with Sergen and making the case worse against your friend.

 

Well, maybe akiytloer was wrong but I'm sure his intention came because he knows me quite well and although we don't play together I think since 2015 in Uncharted 3, in the past we did lot of hours boosting and non-boosting  games together, so we have talked a lot and he knows perfectly my opinion about cheaters, hackers, saves, and that kind of stuff. He is not mad, basically, becasuse I didn't get caugh, and I didn't get caugh because, believe it or not, I'm totally innocent. He knows and I know.

 

Unfortunately, it's not on me, but I refused to believe that I am the only one that I found a video that anyone found, so I wait someone in the future will pass for the same situation, because this is very annoying and frustrating because you are calling me a liar. I thought my first explanation was enough because it's the truth and I have anything to hide, but I had never expect the issue with these two trophies. I simply followed the instructions in the thread of my spanish forum at that time. Now reading the first post at that thread, the two trophies appear there in the list of the trophies earned using the glitch, but it's not enough against the millions of hours of experience and background from the infallible cheaters-hunters (excuse the sarcasm, but I'm really upset).

 

Good night!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't you guys just test it again, see if you are able to do it again and tell us about what videos works. There should be some easy to find guides pointing you in the correct directions out there if it works.

 

The flag will be lifted if it's possible to do.

Edited by MMDE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's what I did when I tried it on an alt:

 

On my main account I completed a female chapter without saving the game, this means when the video clip is saved it shows the entire chapter from start to finish, if you save then it only saves the video clip of that checkpoint. After I completed the chapter, I saved the clip on my main account and uploaded it to my ninja records. 

 

Then I went on my alt that only had chapter 1 completed on it and downloaded the clip from my main accounts profile. When I finished watching the female chapter clip, I didn't get any 1000 kill trophy. I then went on my main account and did the same thing in Chapter 17 (Ryu chapter) and when my alt watched that clip, I got some 1000 kill trophies for Ryu weapons. My main account stats have significantly more than 1000 kills with the weapons and females.

 

I even tried to see if completing a chapter without saving at all and saving the clip on an alt would unlock the trophy for completing the chapter, to see if more of the game could be glitched but it didn't work. 

 

I tested glitches because I wanted to make sure about how much of the 1000 kill trophies could be skipped for a trophy speed run that I might do in the future. My original trophy speed run was without the use of any glitches. 

Edited by Sergen
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MMDE said:

Can't you guys just test it again, see if you are able to do it again and tell us about what videos works. There should be some easy to find guides pointing you in the correct directions out there if it works.

 

The flag will be lifted if it's possible to do.

 

Maybe you can check this post: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-a/32028-ninja-cinema-trophy-glitch.html

 

I only has do a quick search on google with "ninja gaiden sigma 2 cinema glitch trophies" to find information about that quickly. I only read the first page but I read that can be obtained all the 1000 kills trophy including the girls trophies.

 

I'm sure if I, or you, spend a few minutes more I can find more information.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, akiytloer said:

 

Maybe you can check this post: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-a/32028-ninja-cinema-trophy-glitch.html

 

I only has do a quick search on google with "ninja gaiden sigma 2 cinema glitch trophies" to find information about that quickly. I only read the first page but I read that can be obtained all the 1000 kills trophy including the girls trophies.

 

I'm sure if I, or you, spend a few minutes more I can find more information.

 

Yes, I've seen it says you can do it with a video before, which is why I said what I did in the first post. You may need to have it unlocked. Honestly, if someone just test something that is supposed to work, we'll know for sure! :) 

 

As I said, the flag will be lifted if it works! :) 

Edited by MMDE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think an explanation for how the female kills might work with the glitch is if you've already completed the respective chapter with that female. But Momiji's chapter is chapter 5 and Rachel's chapter is chapter 8, both of those trophies were unlocked before the respective chapters for those characters. When I tried it on an alt a while ago, before this dispute even existed, the account had as much progress as the guy making the dispute and after watching a clip of a female chapter I didn't get a 1000 kill trophy. Because you have Ryu unlocked at the start, I think that's what makes the 1000 kill trophies unlock for him when you use the glitch. It'll be next week when I'm able to get on a PS3 again to test more things out. Although I really can't be bothered doing more runs of a chapter just to help a guy who's making a dispute come to a conclusion, when you have the game yourself. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

 

Yes, I've seen it says you can do it with a video before, which is why I said what I did in the first post. You may need to have it unlocked. Honestly, if someone just test something that is supposed to work, we'll know for sure! :) 

 

As I said, the flag will be lifted if it works! :) 

 

In post #6 a gamer called ruzzy7 said he did it. Perhaps you can check his/her trophy list.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, akiytloer said:

 

In post #6 a gamer called ruzzy7 said he did it. Perhaps you can check his/her trophy list.

 

ruzzy7 doesn't seem to have the trophies out of order in the same way and has been detected likely cheating in at least 2 other games. This is why I don't trust such testimonies too much.

 

The guy below that post is also permanently off.

Edited by MMDE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, akiytloer said:

 

In post #6 a gamer called ruzzy7 said he did it. Perhaps you can check his/her trophy list.

 

I had a look, they got every 1000 kill trophy with female characters after doing a full single player playthrough of the game. There's still no legit player I've seen who has 1000 kills for female characters before completing their respective chapter. You're also not allowed to play team missions with those characters before you complete their chapter, so I think the same thing applies to glitching the kills with them. I don't think the game detects them as playable characters until you complete their chapter and that's why it's not possible to do the glitch for their kills when you've only done chapter 1. 

Edited by Sergen
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 minutes ago, MMDE said:

 

ruzzy7 doesn't seem to have the trophies out of order in the same way and has been detected likely cheating in at least 2 other games.

 

I don't know. But forget all. I'm only trying to avoid a mistake.

 

Good night. :)

Edited by akiytloer
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, akiytloer said:

 

 

I don't know. But forget all. I'm only trying to avoid a mistake.

 

Good night. :)

 

Yeah, I want to avoid a mistake as well. This is why I suggest someone gives us some exact videos to use and test it. It shouldn't be too difficult or take too long to test.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.