Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DEGETE

DEGETE's Dispute

68 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, akiytloer said:

In post #6 a gamer called ruzzy7 said he did it. Perhaps you can check his/her trophy list.

He said he did the glitch, but he does not state what trophies he got from using the glitch. His trophy list, which you could've checked yourself, shows that he beat the game with the girls before getting their 1000 kills trophy. Unless we go and resurrect Yewjhin and ask for his trophy list of the game, your friend remains the only person EVER to get the girl trophies before beating the game. 

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

Yeah, I want to avoid a mistake as well. This is why I suggest someone gives us some exact videos to use and test it. It shouldn't be too difficult or take too long to test.

It would be an annoying thing to test for anyone and I can't do it right now because I don't have a PS3 with me. 

This is is what has to be done if someone else wants to test it: 

1. Complete chapter 1 on a PSN account that has never played the game before. 

2. Play chapter 5 or 8 with an account that has chapter challenge unlocked and also has over 1000 kills with Momiji or Rachel. Save a ninja clip after the first save point. 

3. Go to ninja cinema and find the clip from either of those chapters on the account that has over 1000 kills and click "upload".

4. Go back to the alt account and find the account that has the 1000 kills with a character on the leaderboards. 

5. View their ninja records from the leaderboards and download the clip

6. Watch the full clip then back out to the main menu and see if a 1000 kill trophy with that female unlocks. 

It has to be done with an account that hasn't completed any female chapter yet to prove it works. I have tried this and many other things already, it didn't work and it's now the responsibility of the person who is flagged to try it and prove it, it's their flagged game, not mine. 

8 minutes ago, BHK3 said:

He said he did the glitch, but he does not state what trophies he got from using the glitch. His trophy list, which you could've checked yourself, shows that he beat the game with the girls before getting their 1000 kills trophy. Unless we go and resurrect Yewjhin and ask for his trophy list of the game, your friend remains the only person EVER to get the girl trophies before beating the game. 

The reason yewjhin86 isn't on the leaderboards isn't because he is "all burnt out", and this game isn't the reason for this, but because he's decided to hide his list, we can't see what order he did it in.

3 minutes ago, MMDE said:

The reason yewjhin86 isn't on the leaderboards isn't because he is "all burnt out", and this game isn't the reason for this, but because he's decided to hide his list, we can't see what order he did it in.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he fail to get a flag raised off his list anyway? That would lump him in with ruzzy for being unreliable testimony.

5 minutes ago, RVMcypress_grave said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he fail to get a flag raised off his list anyway? That would lump him in with ruzzy for being unreliable testimony.

He has 4 flags, 1 of them could possibly be wrong, but for example his ICO flag is pretty damn clear IMO, he did use a save file there. His flags seem very related to save file use. Anyway, this thread is not about him. I'm just saying, that's not a reliable source.

Edited by MMDE

I think everyone who tested that glitch and claimed it worked was a person who had completed the chapter that unlocks those characters in team missions. Like I said, I've looked at MANY trophy lists for the game to detect cheating any every legit seeming list had those kill trophies at a point that was after completing the chapter for those characters. It wouldn't be possible to get 1000 kills with Momiji before getting the trophy for completing chapter 4, get 1000 kills with Rachel before the trophy for completing chapter 7 and 1000 kills with Ayane before the trophy for completing chapter 10. 

You play as Momiji in chapter 5, Rachel in chapter 8 and Ayane in chapter 11, you'd be able to get their 1000 kill trophy within your first run of their chapter, but in the first paragraph I explain which trophy you'd have to have earned before then. 

To help all to prove that is not a save game:

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/105296-ninja-gaiden-2-trophy-hack-tut-8.html

Rachel 1000 kills:

user: annonymous2k6
mode: ultimate ninja 5

Momiji 1000 kills:

user: RedEye420

Ayane 1000 kills:

user: FTPunstoppable

Rank of players can be change, the topic is 7 years old. 

13 minutes ago, DEGETE said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/184-ninja-gaiden-σ2/GOODRIDDANCE55

Must I upload a video doing the whole process or is enough of difamations?

The video for Rachel is annonymous2k6 Ultimate Ninja 5 position 722

Defamations? Wtf no this is a trail to prove innocence (kind of) no one is out to get you don't be silly

No. For you I was guilty since the begginning, my explanations were ignored and ridiculed in the name of the great expierence. In any time (except the first post from @MMDE) you gave me the benefit of a doubt, when there exists a reasonable doubt. Who the hell are you to call me a liar or to laugh at my explanations?

I was to gave up at first, but some comments like:

I do believe you used a starter save that had everything unlocked, but you played it safe and tried not to get any suspicious time stamps, but you thought the 1000 kill glitch works for every character. The reason you're not done yet is likely from boredom and thinking "I can just do the game any time later", that's a theory and I think it's believable considering the way you got those female kills early. 

how is someone like Sergen who has experience in this a bad joke, it honestly sounds like to me you are mad because your friend got caught and in my opinion trying to pick a fight with Sergen and making the case worse against your friend.

your friend remains the only person EVER to get the girl trophies before beating the game. 

Those comments were calumny.

You have to understand too the work that is to defend myself in a language that is not mine.

In my way of thinking People are innocent until the opposite is proved (it's not it seems fascism to me). What were the proves here? The experience of some guy? Guesses and theories, no facts.

Why I have to waste my spare time in the weekend defending myself because of a whim from some kind of guru in The Ninja Gaiden.

Don't treat people like criminals (someone of us have honour) and find yourself a girlfriend, a boyfriend or whatever.

11 minutes ago, DEGETE said:

In my way of thinking People are innocent until the opposite is proved (it's not it seems fascism to me). What were the proves here? The experience of some guy? Guesses and theories, no facts.

Why I have to waste my spare time in the weekend defending myself because of a whim from some kind of guru in The Ninja Gaiden.

Don't treat people like criminals (someone of us have honour) and find yourself a girlfriend, a boyfriend or whatever.

You are innocent until proven guilty.  That the flag report was approved by the flagging team is your guilt, because not all of the flag reports stick -- someone actually has to read it and decide that it's more probable than not that you did something against the rules and regulations.  If we're going to continue with legal parlance here, your dispute isn't the trial determining your guilt, but the appeal of the verdict of that trial trying to get the decision overturned.  And when you're appealing the verdict, the burden of proof shifts to you to demonstrate that there is reasonable cause for your point of view and that the original "evidence" used to get you flagged is incorrect.

You also don't help yourself by trying to slander the people who flagged you or the people who argue against the lifting of your flag.  It's not going to predispose people in your favor.

Nor does a flag mean you're a criminal or a cheater; all it means is that you are believed to have obtained trophies in a timeframe and/or order that violates the rules and regulations of this leaderboard.

lol he says to get a girlfriend, boyfriend or whatever in a thread to defend his case, then he acts like its a waste of his time. Dude you are here to prove your case we are here to test said proof. 

1 hour ago, DEGETE said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/184-ninja-gaiden-σ2/GOODRIDDANCE55

Must I upload a video doing the whole process or is enough of difamations?

The video for Rachel is annonymous2k6 Ultimate Ninja 5 position 722

Degete I'm in your own situation.

But after I posted the page link made in 2010, what others evidences the admins still need? Admins can easily check out the replay of the people I posted to you:

Rachel 1000 kills:  annonymous2k6
Momiji 1000 kills:  RedEye420
Ayane 1000 kills:   FTPunstoppable

. And so we close this story.

Edited by Daddoken

51 minutes ago, RVMcypress_grave said:

@DEGETE Just to clarify, you made the account GOODRIDDANCE55 yourself to test this?

Yes. I played chapter 1 until 3.00 am or so. Then today I looked for videos (thanks @Daddoken by the way), deleting the game, reinstalling, etc.

I recorded the end of the video, trophy popping, list of throphies, list of saves (to show the only save with chapter 1 and the video) in one single take, without cuts, just in case the GOODRIDDANCE55 accounts is not enough but I’d prefer not to upload it because I think I have spend too much time yet in this foolishness

@acasser, I beg your pardon, but REALLY it’s very difficult to me understand all you say.

A flag doesn’t mean I am a criminal or a cheater, ok, I get that. And I dont believe doesn’t mean either that I have "obtained trophies in a timeframe and/or order that violates the rules and regulations of this leaderboard". This flag means ONE person, who has been watched thousands of videos and blablabla, and with hidden trophies doesn’t work and blablabla, thinks, by his own risk, I used a savedata because it is...(sorry. IT WAS) imposible to get those trophies without beating first the chapters number...I don't remember the numbers, and even they are hidden throphies and there´s no way that the hidden trophies, as everybody knows, popped with the glitch .

The posts are there and probably you will understand the charges and his words much better than me, so please, correct me if I am wrong.

1 minute ago, Daddoken said:

Degete I'm in your own situation.

But after I posted the page link made in 2010 what others evidences do you still need? You can easily check out the replay of the people I posted to you:

Rachel 1000 kills:  annonymous2k6
Momiji 1000 kills:  RedEye420
Ayane 1000 kills:   FTPunstoppable

. And so we close this story.

Yeah. There was your post, and my first post with a spanish thread saying that it's posible. But the personal opinion and theory of a single "expert" is better than threads with 5 or 6 years before the expert became an expert. It's unbelievable.

4 minutes ago, DEGETE said:

Yes. I played chapter 1 until 3.00 am or so. Then today I looked for videos (thanks @Daddoken by the way), deleting the game, reinstalling, etc.

I recorded the end of the video, trophy popping, list of throphies, list of saves (to show the only save with chapter 1 and the video) in one single take, without cuts, just in case the GOODRIDDANCE55 accounts is not enough but I’d prefer not to upload it because I think I have spend too much time yet in this foolishness

@acasser, I beg your pardon, but REALLY it’s very difficult to me understand all you say.

A flag doesn’t mean I am a criminal or a cheater, ok, I get that. And I dont believe doesn’t mean either that I have "obtained trophies in a timeframe and/or order that violates the rules and regulations of this leaderboard". This flag means ONE person, who has been watched thousands of videos and blablabla, and with hidden trophies doesn’t work and blablabla, thinks, by his own risk, I used a savedata because it is...(sorry. IT WAS) imposible to get those trophies without beating first the chapters number...I don't remember the numbers, and even they are hidden throphies and there´s no way that the hidden trophies, as everybody knows, popped with the glitch .

The posts are there and probably you will understand the charges and his words much better than me, so please, correct me if I am wrong.

Great !!! More than that we cannot do. Let's wait for the administrators's verdict to take out this flag.

@DEGETE I see, thanks for letting me know.

I don't play this game and have no interest in getting you removed but this was posted on the first page:

"Also, the glitched trophies only unlock after you've finished watching a ninja clip of a chapter in story mode, you got 1000 kills with Rachel only 6 minutes after the previous 1000 kill trophy, that's only possible if you were playing as Rachel. The reason I say that is because when you watch the ninja clips for the glitch after only completing chapter 1, you're not allowed to skip any of the cutscenes and the cutscenes alone in chapter 8 (Rachel's chapter) take longer than 6 minutes, let alone the gameplay within the clip. The only way to play as Rachel before reaching her chapter is with the use of a save."

It seems to me that your timestamps for this new account don't disprove this. Would the video disprove this? It is likely to be the only thing left that would keep you flagged if it is true.

Entiendo que la situacion te molesta pero creo que su disputa ayudara otros personas en el futuro.

Here's the thing with GOODRIDDANCE55... the account was made and you completed chapter 1, but then it took you 12 hours to get 1000 kills with Rachel. Now you say you refuse to upload the video that proves you did it legit, but within 12 hours it's simple to find a save, get 1 kill with Rachel and get only that trophy and none of the others. I really want you to be right in this, trust me. I'm actually not the person who reported you. I hope it's actually legit because it would be great to be able to do a trophy speed run again on an alt and be able to also skip 1000 kill trophies with female characters. But even if you show a clip that unlocks the trophy, you'll need to show your ninja records (stats) in the video to show that only chapter 1 on any difficulty has been done. 

31 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Here's the thing with GOODRIDDANCE55... the account was made and you completed chapter 1, but then it took you 12 hours to get 1000 kills with Rachel. Now you say you refuse to upload the video that proves you did it legit, but within 12 hours it's simple to find a save, get 1 kill with Rachel and get only that trophy and none of the others. I really want you to be right in this, trust me. I'm actually not the person who reported you. I hope it's actually legit because it would be great to be able to do a trophy speed run again on an alt and be able to also skip 1000 kill trophies with female characters. But even if you show a clip that unlocks the trophy, you'll need to show your ninja records (stats) in the video to show that only chapter 1 on any difficulty has been done. 

It is true Sergen did not report DEGETE, but to be honest it was done based on the information from Sergen.

@DEGETE I am the one who's going to determine if the flag sticks or not. I trust Sergen on this, but he could of course be wrong about this. As he has said earlier in the thread, he did do a lot of testing on this back in the day.

What I want is what I said earlier in this thread. I want to know which video unlocks the Rachel mastered trophy after only having beat chapter 1. Tell us that, and someone independent can test it. Sergen told me he doesn't have access to a PS3 atm, but will again in the coming week. It would help everyone who is flagged for this if you can disprove him.

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/184-ninja-gaiden-σ2

Guess who the second account on the fastest times are there. He has carried tons of people through the game, and generally played it a lot. As I said, I trust him on this, but give us the one thing I request and the flag will be lifted after someone successfully test it.

Edited by MMDE

@Sergen

Yeah and if he can prove this then it will help with both future cases and maybe past cases too right?

So there's that. 

@DEGETE man don't give up so easy, if we didn't believe a word you said, the thread wouldn't be open for so long, and just calm down, yeah I get it, English isn't your native language and this is very frustrating, but all hope is not lost.  

1 minute ago, The High Ground said:

@Sergen

Yeah and if he can prove this then it will help with both future cases and maybe past cases too right?

So there's that. 

@DEGETE man don't give up so easy, if we didn't believe a word you said, the thread wouldn't be open for so long, and just calm down, yeah I get it, English isn't your native language and this is very frustrating, but all hope is not lost.  

I think this issue only really affects a few people. Other people have more obvious issues such as: cleared and mastered the path of the master ninja at the same time which can't be done because clearing and mastering are different modes. 

12 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

This is true. Honestly, if it's legit, no hope should be lost. I want to know what is correct. :) 

4 minutes ago, MMDE said:

This is true. Honestly, if it's legit, no hope should be lost. I want to know what is correct. :) 

I hope Degete post the video or statics because i have not time to do a video now. Hovewer I have no doubt that this flag and my flag must be removed because we are on the side of reason.

However i can know who flag me and degete? Because in my opinion, the persone who flagged me is the one who has to download the replay of annonymous2k6 and see if it works, because he has made accusations against us.

49 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Well, I had to sleep, man. 3.00 am (GMT+1) and I have family.

I don't refuse to upload the video, I said I'd prefer not to. I'm doing now but it goes slowly. The count says about 27 minutes.

I just have recorded another one after read your petition showing the stats and again without cuts exit the game, show the saves and the trophies.

I hope that will be enough...because if it has to be the same video, I would have to do again all. Create an email account, a psn account, pass the chapter 1 (and I suck at the game, it cost me a lot), deleting, reinstalling, etc. It is a lot of work, i don't know if it's worth for me. I'm really tired of this matter and I only want to forget it and do other things. I hope the 2 videos would be good.

3 minutes ago, DEGETE said:

Well, I had to sleep, man. 3.00 am (GMT+1) and I have family.

I don't refuse to upload the video, I said I'd prefer not to. I'm doing now but it goes slowly. The count says about 27 minutes.

I just have recorded another one after read your petition showing the stats and again without cuts exit the game, show the saves and the trophies.

I hope that will be enough...because if it has to be the same video, I would have to do again all. Create an email account, a psn account, pass the chapter 1 (and I suck at the game, it cost me a lot), deleting, reinstalling, etc. It is a lot of work, i don't know if it's worth for me. I'm really tired of this matter and I only want to forget it and do other things. I hope the 2 videos would be good.

Yes friend. 

I also missed a day to answer and find web pages to prove that we were right. And these hours do not give them anybody back.

Really thanks to the person who flagged me I'm curious to know his name ...