Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DEGETE

DEGETE's Dispute

68 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Daddoken said:

 

I hope Degete post the video or statics because i have not time to do a video now. Hovewer I have no doubt that this flag and my flag must be removed because we are on the side of reason.

 

However i can know who flag me and degete? Because in my opinion, the persone who flagged me is the one who has to download the replay of annonymous2k6 and see if it works, because he has made accusations against us.

 

It is two different people. :P 

 

@DEGETE Do show the video, but I'd prefer if you had shown the account had not gotten to chapter 4 yet.

 

I think I will lift both of your flags and if Sergen can't get it to work when he gets access to a PS3, they will be reapplied. Just saying!

 

EDIT:

And they are lifted, for now. okay? :) 

Edited by MMDE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MMDE said:

 

It is two different people. :P 

 

@DEGETE Do show the video, but I'd prefer if you had shown the account had not gotten to chapter 4 yet.

 

I think I will lift both of your flags and if Sergen can't get it to work when he gets access to a PS3, they will be reapplied. Just saying!

 

In the video, when I show the saves right after earn the trophy it's perfectly clear the only save I have: chapter 01 end data Acolito (i don't know the name of the path in english, it´s the easy one), hours of game 50:59

 

 

1st video. Uploading the second one

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Felicidades @DEGETE por estar de vuelta!!! aunque eso signifique que yo he bajado 1 puesto jaja

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gracias plana, pero no estoy nada contento. Esto está siendo MUY desagradable.

7 minutes ago, djplana said:

Felicidades @DEGETE por estar de vuelta!!! aunque eso signifique que yo he bajado 1 puesto jaja

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DEGETE said:

Gracias plana, pero no estoy nada contento. Esto está siendo MUY desagradable.

 

Normal, sobre todo cuando te dicen que no hay nadie que los tenga así, se lo muestras y no sirve, demuestras foros y tampoco, haces una cuenta nueva haciendo el glitch y tampoco, has tenido que hacer videos, ¿que será lo siguiente? ¿que los videos están manipulados? sin comentarios...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EDIT: When I get home, I will find the exact clip he used. The clip must take less than 6 minutes to view, because that was his gap after the previous trophy on his list, if you've only completed Chapter 1 then you're not able to skip the first cutscene within the in-game clip, this might make the clip take longer than 6 minutes, in-game clips also take around 1 minute to load from the point where you select it. 

 

The video he made is good and there's a high chance it will keep him unflagged, however it has to be in line with the gap he has for his trophies, which might be a challenge. If it's legit it'll be good for me to use those clips for when I do get the trophies on an alt, it means there will be no grinding required when I try to speed run the game at a later date. I did somewhat retire from the game, however since you've not earned "All missions successfully completed" yet on your account, I can help you get that trophy, it's a trophy that requires online play so even if you think you can't get the platinum, at least get the online trophy so the option is always there. The thread wouldn't have lasted this long if I had a PS3 with me, but I went on holiday to the USA and for the majority of this dispute, I've been in the backseat of cars and typing with a 3G signal... can't wait to get home. 

Edited by Sergen
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 10:20 PM, Sergen said:

EDIT: When I get home, I will find the exact clip he used. The clip must take less than 6 minutes to view, because that was his gap after the previous trophy on his list, if you've only completed Chapter 1 then you're not able to skip the first cutscene within the in-game clip, this might make the clip take longer than 6 minutes, in-game clips also take around 1 minute to load from the point where you select it. 

 

 

The video is under 4 minutes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can test this if needed, I still have my save from when I've got the plat on my primary account and a secondary account that I've never used to play the game, but unfortunately I don't have the means to record a video so you'll have to take my word on it eventually.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Anyone that can test it, i will  thanks a lot !  This story is still too long and I cannot use my profile quietly knowing that from one moment to the next, it might resemble the flag.

I can do this video and will end the story, but I'm working and i cannot find the time to do it.

However, I have already hidden the game to avoid these problems in the future, even if i'm on the part of reason. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Daddoken said:

 

Anyone that can test it, i will  thanks a lot !  This story is still too long and I cannot use my profile quietly knowing that from one moment to the next, it might resemble the flag.

I can do this video and will end the story, but I'm working and i cannot find the time to do it.

However, I have already hidden the game to avoid these problems in the future, even if i'm on the part of reason. 

 

As I told you in PM. You shouldn't worry if you know you did it legit. :) It should work then. And as I told you, there's no reason for you to have the game hidden. Even if the flag was reinstated it would make no difference.

Edited by MMDE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MMDE said:

 

As I told you in PM. You shouldn't worry if you know you did it legit. :) It should work then. And as I told you, there's no reason for you to have the game hidden. Even if the flag was reinstated it would make no difference.

 

I will keep the game hidden because my profile is in other 2 trophy sites, so I dont want to pass through the same troubles like your site. My post is just an invitation to someone who has flagged me  (I still do not understand who it is), to try the method I told you, because this story is going to last too long. Thank you

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, if I understood, I have to clear chapter 1 on my secondary account, that I've never used to play the game, then look for the Kasumi, Ayane etc 1000 kills videos from the user specified a few posts back and the trophies should pop right? But I won't have the chance till tomorrow.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Brightblade76 said:

So, if I understood, I have to clear chapter 1 on my secondary account, that I've never used to play the game, then look for the Kasumi, Ayane etc 1000 kills videos from the user specified a few posts back and the trophies should pop right? But I won't have the chance till tomorrow.

 

 

Do not worry and thank you.

I did it on my Japanese profile.

Instructions to check:

1. make the first chapter to unlock team ninja missions

2. ninja team missions, go on record ---> user: annonymous2k6  mode: ultimate ninja 5   rank: about 300 

3. download replay (press 2 times X)

4. exit the game and clear the patch of the game.

5. restart the game and choose ninja cinema.

6. See the replay

7. Back to main menu and wait about 5 seconds

8. And finally... The trophy pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I did a long 10-minute video that shows the whole process without cuts. How do I post it and where I can load it?

Anyway you can look at my Japanese profile :

 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/184-ninja-gaiden-σ2/kengundam1000

 

 And now let's see if we finally close this discussion. And I also I would like to have some excuses for doubting me.

 

Video coming soon... very soon...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Daddoken said:

 

 

Do not worry and thank you.

I did it on my Japanese profile.

Instructions to check:

1. make the first chapter to unlock team ninja missions

2. ninja team missions, go on record ---> user: annonymous2k6  mode: ultimate ninja 5   rank: about 300 

3. download replay (press 2 times X)

4. exit the game and clear the patch of the game.

5. restart the game and choose ninja cinema.

6. See the replay

7. Back to main menu and wait about 5 seconds

8. And finally... The trophy pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I did a long 10-minute video that shows the whole process without cuts. How do I post it and where I can load it?

Anyway you can look at my Japanese profile :

 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/184-ninja-gaiden-σ2/kengundam1000

 

 And now let's see if we finally close this discussion. And I also I would like to have some excuses for doubting me.

 

Video coming soon... very soon...

 

You can upload it to a youtube account and just post the link.

But no one was doubting you, it's just that with something as unheard of as this we can't just simply take word for it, we need actual proof.

Once that proof is found then all is well, don't take it personally. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry but i dont have an youtube account. I upload the video on wetransfer:

 

https://we.tl/3X79O26S6D

 

You can download the video (290 mb), the original versione was about 2 gb!!! I had recode e upload.

 

To see the video use vlcmedia player or others player that read mp4.

 

I'm sorry for the very bad english, i'm italian :-)

 

Ok enjoy the video and put the word END to this Story. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, AIDA_Tri-Edge said:

 

You can upload it to a youtube account and just post the link.

But no one was doubting you, it's just that with something as unheard of as this we can't just simply take word for it, we need actual proof.

Once that proof is found then all is well, don't take it personally. 

 

The only thing, I want to spend  2 words for who tells me that I'm taking it personally. Unfortunately, you often forget that by flagging a person for 3 times do not means only throw it out of the leaderboard. But it means tag that person with the name of unfair cheater,  and any forum that will see him, not seeing it in the leaderboard, will be treated as a dishonest or a cheater. I know a lot of people who have been forced to make a new profile because of this, and you do not know how bad it is to have hundreds of hours of gaming thrown into the wind, hundreds of hours that nobody will ever get back to you; and then hundreds of euros that have been spent on games. Knocking out a profile from the leaderboard means killing a player's part of life. Then, of course, one person that cheats dozens or dozens of games or uses custom firmwire or an application to change the savegame to earn the trophies, is certainly to be condemned; but not a poor player who used a savegame on fuel 7 years ago (a stupid example). That said, I leave you because I believe that the discussion is closed, my profile is now 100% clean and I think I can be quiet throughout my videoplayer life. Good night to all

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.