Aggreshun

Need Condor Tips

35 posts in this topic

Today is a great day to go for a Condor on Alpina 12 if anyone besides me still needs condors for platinum.  Normal Tee, Weak Wind and the pin is is a great spot.  I managed my first and 2nd Condor immediately after reset last night.  I was using custom clubs with Power 22 and Control 3 and no sidespin.  First was a rising shot and the second a backdoor dribbler.  Go for it my friends.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today is a great day to go for a Condor on Alpina 12 if anyone still needs condors for platinum.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These condors are a right drag. Bagged 1 in yesterday's session and 1 today, just 1 left but need the conditions to be right. 

I literally jumped for joy when the HIO went in both times, and I'm expecting nothing less for my final condor!

 

EDIT: Finally got the plat! Conditions were perfect last weekend and just rounded up the last of the VS Chars and NPCs today

Edited by s_cubasteve
Trophy achieved
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is damn irritating.

 

I got one very luckily, camera was obscured. After that, I’ve either been a touch to the left or right or I hit the damn center of the building.

 

Maybe I’ll have better luck with the mirror version if that spawns.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Wagszilla said:

This is damn irritating.

 

I got one very luckily, camera was obscured. After that, I’ve either been a touch to the left or right or I hit the damn center of the building.

 

Maybe I’ll have better luck with the mirror version if that spawns.

Just keep practicing and you will get it eventually. I actually managed to get 3 today myself (4 total).


I got two of them back to back! Blew my mind when I got my third and just went for another and got it as well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrHealthy said:

Just keep practicing and you will get it eventually. I actually managed to get 3 today myself (4 total).


I got two of them back to back! Blew my mind when I got my third and just went for another and got it as well.

Congrats.

 

The most frustrating part is I really don’t know what I’m doing wrong thanks to the wind that changes basically every shot.

 

The game has little rubber banding in your favor, I just missed a shot by 2 feet to the right.

 

Sigh.

 

edit: Just got one. The gods heard my cries. 
 

second edit: and that’s 3. 2 of the 3 I couldn’t see because the camera was stuck behind the hut. 😄

 

thank god that’s over

Edited by Wagszilla
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Wagszilla said:

second edit: and that’s 3. 2 of the 3 I couldn’t see because the camera was stuck behind the hut. 1f604.png

 

thank god that’s over

When the camera was behind the hut was the worst. Never knew what I needed to change when that happened. Congrats though!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

When the camera was behind the hut was the worst. Never knew what I needed to change when that happened. Congrats though!

 

Yep.

 

I got 2 today rather quickly with 3-5 near misses. I was almost ready to give up after this one:

 

index2.jpg

 

(yeah, it didnt go it)

Edited by Wagszilla
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m finding pin placement on this to be a real problem. Both times recently it’s been at the back. Seems most if not all videos are with the #12 pin placement up front, close behind the hut. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.