Trophy thoughts?

Burgins

Another small trophy list with only golds and plat. I know some people are distraught about these but I really, really like them since they get right to the point of what folks want in their lists. Obviously we can't have too many of these because then we'll just never have any silvers or bronzes. But it's a really nice change of pace for me.

As for the list itself, looks like a 6 min speedrun might be a little tough but I'm not sure. What do you fellas think?

On 9/17/2017 at 3:14 AM, grifteskymfning said:

Not more of this shit...

This has to stop. PS Store is turning into Steam at an alarming rate.

Exactly. I just reviewed it here and gave it a 2.4 out of 10. It's complete boloney

On 9/18/2017 at 2:02 AM, ferryjan said:

To collect 36 fragments in 6 min doesn't seem that hard, I found a video that a guy did this in 7 min.

I did it in under 6 minutes on my very first attempt: 

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

It's $3. About the price of a coffee. If it gives you an hour of entertainment, give or take, what is the harm?

It's a Vita game, with a plat. Shame it wasn't a bit longer, but I personally would like more of these games, not less. Sometimes a shorter, lower priced diversion is a nice break.

If anyone can get a whole hour of enjoyment out of this then that would be a miracle. But, if you want to pay to get an easy platinum then I guess it's worth it...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AJ Maciejewski said:

If anyone can get a whole hour of enjoyment out of this then that would be a miracle. But, if you want to pay to get an easy platinum then I guess it's worth it...

I enjoyed it for what it was.  I got my hour of enjoyment and a platinum.  The developer got my $3.  At least the game wasn't broken in any way.  Simplistic, yes, but no crashes, glitches, or bugs.

I heard some bad stuff about this game - that it was over within half an hour, and that it wasn't a fun half hour. It's supposed to be randomly generated but apparently the building blocks are big enough for it to be very repetitive.

... And naturally the devs gave it a platinum, proving once again that platinums don't mean anything any more. If even someone like me, who doesn't care for trophies, think a platinum for a game is wrong, you know there's something amiss. Soon we'll be just like the X1 with its 1000g for every game, which you could say about "why do you care" but it rewards devs to pump out crap and stick a platinum in it and it punishes the devs with amazing games who can't get noticed. It's just wrong that Mayo has over 25K gamers on this site that paid for it, while I can name so many gems that haven't even hit 1K gamers...

9 hours ago, diskdocx said:

It was definitely there earlier in the day. I should have grabbed it then. 1f622.png

9 hours ago, themindisacity said:

I did a google search for a direct link.  The direct link still exists (and says it was posted four hours ago) but clicking it just takes you to a "page not found" error

It showed up today in the EU store and I'm pretty sure it will be back again in the NA store soon.

I bought it that night. The EU version has its own list which doesn't synchronize yet. The game is decent for its price IMO and it's not that easy, I haven't been able to get the 36 fragments yet, I think my best is 24 atm (well I only played 45mn max and got the "bad" trophies first: different types of death, dying with only 1 fragment, etc...). The world is random but you quickly recognize the different patterns so at worst it should be a 2-3h platinum except if you're very bad/unlucky.

11 hours ago, themindisacity said:

I did a google search for a direct link.  The direct link still exists (and says it was posted four hours ago) but clicking it just takes you to a "page not found" error

2 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

It showed up today in the EU store and I'm pretty sure it will be back again in the NA store soon.

Tweeted the devs - they have responded that it is an ESRB issue, and should be back up shortly. ?

• Like 1

For the price that was paid for this game it was enjoyable.  Like @diskdocx mentioned, it is a nice break to play a game like this.  And like has already been mentioned at least it wasn't broken and unplayable.  Nice to see short games like this on the Vita that I can play on my break at work.  I personally would like to see more of this and I know that isn't a popular opinion.

• Like 3