Full Platinum Guide And Roadmap - Butter and Friends the Babysitter Sim (With Commentary)

• 1 month later...

I just finished this and was seriously ready to throw my controller at the 4 babies trophy. I know it is a lot easier if you have multiple players but I didn't have anyone to play with at the time and made it personal. After finishing it I seriously yelled "F*** YEAH! DONE!" then deleted it off the hard drive because I don't even want to look at it haha

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SoapMacTavish222 said:

I just finished this and was seriously ready to throw my controller at the 4 babies trophy. I know it is a lot easier if you have multiple players but I didn't have anyone to play with at the time and made it personal. After finishing it I seriously yelled "F*** YEAH! DONE!" then deleted it off the hard drive because I don't even want to look at it haha

Well luckily now whenever you look at your trophies you'll see it ;)

• Like 1

I know it's annoying when people say this but I just got the 4 babies trophy solo on my first try. 

It could have just been dumb luck, but for anyone struggling I played with 4 butters, on easy. Tried to keep them to the middle as much as possible. Let every abductor take them & just knocked the butters out again. I let them follow the balloon & moved them back a little so they didn't go through the door. They tended to centre themselves again once the balloon was gone. 

Again it could have been dumb luck & this could be the strategy everyone's using anyway. Anyhow it worked for me. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Spent about half an hour trying to go for “can’t touch this!” And realized something... this game is complete and utter garbage.. not gonna sit here and get all bent outta shape about this complete waste of a game.. dunno if I will ever touch it again unless the wife or someone else wants to help me in remote play or whatever.. this game is horrendous