Jeopardy Discussion

Dangisuckatgamin

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, TrophyDad said:

Really hope that's an accurate date. That'd be awesome to get it so soon. Wasn't expecting it for awhile since nothing was being said about it.

So happy to see Wheel of Fortune will be paired with it!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/4/2017 at 5:59 PM, Dangisuckatgamin said:

It's accurate folks! Coming tuesday!

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/03/the-drop-new-playstation-games-for-1172017-2/

Does look like it's bundled with Wheel of Fortune (blog doesn't say so but multiple sites do).

I will be grabbing that bundle! B)

You sure you wanna do that right now? It's $39.99 on PSN! I'll wait on a sale, thanks.

The game is being sold separately from Wheel of Fortune now. We picked it up a few hours ago for the advertised $19.99.

Not a difficult list, just a bit of a grind. I am curious about the title updates DLC that has already been added - hopefully a sign that the game will have additional questions added over time?

I grabbed it.

Has a couple of issues:

- online sessions have crashed almost every time (we finished two quick games) with a friend in a private room. He thinks it may be linked to his fast buzzing in skills because it does it always after buzzing.

- repeated questions already and saw some on day one and had only played for about an hour.

Wheel of Fortune is awesome though . It’s pretty much ran flawless. And has more to it.

On 11/9/2017 at 1:16 AM, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I grabbed it.

Has a couple of issues:

- online sessions have crashed almost every time (we finished two quick games) with a friend in a private room. He thinks it may be linked to his fast buzzing in skills because it does it always after buzzing.

- repeated questions already and saw some on day one and had only played for about an hour.

Wheel of Fortune is awesome though . It’s pretty much ran flawless. And has more to it.

The Wheel of Fortune game actually froze up on me once.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Sorry to necro a topic. 

Im from the UK. We dont have jeopardy over here. Well i didnt see it until it was on netflix. Now im goddamn hooked. 

Its for sale at the mo and im thinking of getting it. Mainly cos i know the missus will play with me (giggedy) cos were both quiz fiends. 

Forgive me if these have already been answered but....

1. Is it still glitchy/buggy?

2. Is the update a free one (im assuming so)

Thanks