Trophy Questions YS VIII(dana)

I have a potential major problem.  One of Sahad's skills never triggered and he's level 77.  I'm trying to see if fighting the Dyrodox is sufficient to trigger the skill, but I don't know if it is.  I can try the secret dungeon, but the beginning has monsters lower than my characters levels.  This is very frustrating.  I'm wondering if I'm screwed.

10 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

I have a potential major problem.  One of Sahad's skills never triggered and he's level 77.  I'm trying to see if fighting the Dyrodox is sufficient to trigger the skill, but I don't know if it is.  I can try the secret dungeon, but the beginning has monsters lower than my characters levels.  This is very frustrating.  I'm wondering if I'm screwed.

Its not a big deal dont worry.

I had the same problem along with a bunch of others.

Go to the silent towerand fight those monsters that was where I grinded everyones last skills. The enemies dont have to be above your level they just have to be recognized as "tougher" enemies.

On 9-10-2017 at 10:58 PM, LordBilbanes said:

Why is the map completion a gold trophy for the Vita and a silver trophy for the PS4?

On 10-10-2017 at 11:33 AM, DisturbedIsMe said:

Good question, but I dont believe anybody understands how sony determines a trophies worth. Theres even less maps on the vita im confused too

The maximum amount of points for a trophy list with a plat is 1,230. The Vita list has less trophies, so to compensate for that, the map trophy and a story-related trophy were gold and silver while on the PS4 list they're silver and bronze.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

The maximum amount of points for a trophy list with a plat is 1,230. The Vita list has less trophies, so to compensate for that, the map trophy and a story-related trophy were gold and silver while on the PS4 list they're silver and bronze.

Ohhhh this makes a lot of sense ?