Haruka's Requests

QuietCool187

3 hours ago, BDRick35 said:

What bugs me with the OTOMETAAAAAL song, that it has this super fast lines and then goes back to the normal speed. Can't get it past 840. I get by some tricky passage and then fail some pretty easy ones. This fast, slow, fast, slow fucks my brain. Guess i'm not made for it. Same as Yakuza Zero here … probably gonna pass the platinum

I had to turn the volume completely off when going for the 950 because the song would always mess with my timing. Eventually just listening to the rhythm of my button presses helped. Just pressing a button when the line is over the note was easier than trying to listen to the song and do it with the beat. Also did it on "Lively interjections" or whatever the harder version is called because the easy version you have to get "great" on pretty much every single note to hit 950. On lively I messed up kind of bad on a section and still got 950 where as on the easy version I got like 4 or 5 "good" and the rest "great" on the entire song and still didn't get but like 920.

On 18/02/2019 at 4:53 PM, djchayan said:

can I hate you?, yes im gonna hate you for this...I still cant do it.

?  No need to hate me man! If I got it, so can you! Trust me on this.

It's just a matter of practice. After a while your muscle memory kicks in and it's like you're on autopilot. You'll just get in the flow of the rhythm and do the button presses instinctively.

Go get that platinum ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jason-d-b said:

I had to turn the volume completely off when going for the 950 because the song would always mess with my timing. Eventually just listening to the rhythm of my button presses helped. Just pressing a button when the line is over the note was easier than trying to listen to the song and do it with the beat. Also did it on "Lively interjections" or whatever the harder version is called because the easy version you have to get "great" on pretty much every single note to hit 950. On lively I messed up kind of bad on a section and still got 950 where as on the easy version I got like 4 or 5 "good" and the rest "great" on the entire song and still didn't get but like 920.

Listening helped me so far. Could not recommend playing without sound. Yeah simple interjections is maybe even impossible? Maybe there is a cap .. i dunno

Main concern is to just not fail any and limit the bad ones. Had 6 bad in my 940 run and literally messed up the last fucking line with four bad timings. But i'm positiv now beating it someday.

Won't get the plat anyway but it is still fun die trying ?

14 minutes ago, BDRick35 said:

Listening helped me so far. Could not recommend playing without sound. Yeah simple interjections is maybe even impossible? Maybe there is a cap .. i dunno

Main concern is to just not fail any and limit the bad ones. Had 6 bad in my 940 run and literally messed up the last fucking line with four bad timings. But i'm positiv now beating it someday.

Won't get the plat anyway but it is still fun die trying 1f601.png

Yeah, I tried turning off the sound and it did not work for me at all.

Don't overthink it. I didn't take notice of score/failed prompts. Just enjoy the nutty song, try to mimic the rhythm and you'll get it eventually. I was baffled I got it so quickly and I think I even got 960. It's not so much a matter of skill, it's more about practice/repetition.

I bet you're gonna get this plat ?

Edited by LastMinuteSavior

On ‎24‎.‎02‎.‎2019 at 9:25 PM, LastMinuteSavior said:

I bet you're gonna get this plat 1f609.png

i don't think so ?

These Yakuza games are just too time consuming and play all, finish all. Dropped Zero with 96% overall completion (after 140h) and will probably drop Kiwami as well if it gets too grindy

edit: great 940 again but now with only 3 bad timings. What is wrong with the score calculator

edit2: multiple 940 now …. this gets ridiculous. feel like the game says "uh uh not this time ... play it twenty times more until we give you 950 for the exact same run"

edit3: don't know how much i can take. Zero bad timings and still 940 …. I also don't like the fact that mistakes are not displayed. Looks like i just made one mistake i didn't realised.

edit4: wow five bad … even missed i guess one or two and got 950 … stupid ?

Edited by BDRick35

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/02/2019 at 5:40 PM, BDRick35 said:

These Yakuza games are just too time consuming and play all, finish all. Dropped Zero with 96% overall completion (after 140h) and will probably drop Kiwami as well if it gets too grindy

I see you got 100% cleared on both those games ?

Guess I was right, you'll be getting those plats ?

On ‎13‎.‎03‎.‎2019 at 1:20 PM, LastMinuteSavior said:

I see you got 100% cleared on both those games 1f60f.png

Guess I was right, you'll be getting those plats 1f60c.png

Yeah still don't really know about that. Beating space harrier was an amazing feeling though ? 

Climax Battles could take a while. Most of them are just bad game design. In Kiwami i'm stuck at "Melee Battle 8" which is basically the final story battle. These just drain my platinum enthusiasm. Even after beating a Climax Battle, the next one just feel like chore. I have zero fun. Like these games aren't big enough, no … more content. Lost my "Yakuza Libido" pretty fast. Getting these plats would be some of my biggest accomplishments but i don't think i will ever beat it. 85% and 88% are pretty good 

Are you even suppose to be able to get 950 on simple interjections? because right now i have the entire song with every note on Great! except 1 which is ''Good'' but i only have a score of 890. doesn't seem right to me.

Decided to switch up to the higher difficulty and got it after like 30-40 tries.

Edited by gamesfourever

• 3 weeks later...
On 17. 3. 2019 at 9:32 PM, gamesfourever said:

Are you even suppose to be able to get 950 on simple interjections?

I'm not that far yet but in Zero simple interjections wouldn't give you more than 900 points, game clearly stated it. In Kiwami I don't think game said so but I automatically assumed it's so and played all the other songs in lively style. 

• Like 1