Trophies glitched?

DuckSwimmer

I'm wondering if anyone else is having issues with trophies in this game. I just share played a few hours ago this game since I wanted to do two players with a friend. We finished mission three and did something extra in the misson that should've earned us two trophies and they popped after the extra thing was done and after the mission was over. I strangely check back at it now and it's claiming I never got those two trophies, but I did earn one of them during the level. I did share play the previous level as well and I did get the credit for completing misson 2. I'm just wondering what in the hell happened with PlayStation or this game.

I tried re-doing the level and tried doing the extra thing (making three baskets in a row) again and nothing popped.. Should I start a new game so my trophy list doesn't look strange or..? I don't really want to take my chances playing the fourth mission because knowing my luck it'll pop just the fourth mission trophy and I'll just have mission 1, 2 and 4 unlocked and not 3.

39 minutes ago, Tay said:

I'm pretty sure that you cannot earn trophies with Share Play.

They will pop up, but you will not get them. Don't quote me on that though.

Unless this is specific with this game, the host can earn trophies in share play. The non-host will just see a black box when the trophy pops up and won't get them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Unless this is specific with this game, the host can earn trophies in share play. The non-host will just see a black box when the trophy pops up and won't get them.

There. Forgot to specifiy that it's if you're the guest.

3 hours ago, DuckSwimmer said:

But explain how I earned the chapter 2 trophy during the shareplay but not the chapter 3? lol.

I have no idea. I also Share Played (joined, didn't host) games and never got the trophies, even though they popped up.

4 hours ago, DuckSwimmer said:

But explain how I earned the chapter 2 trophy during the shareplay but not the chapter 3? lol.

The developers are bad people :P Same thing happened to me, I was playing the game with a friend and both of us got all the trophies except for the one for chapter 10, I believe. Be grateful for only having to repeat an early chapter (so far^^) ;)

16 hours ago, Karlsson89 said:

The developers are bad people :P Same thing happened to me, I was playing the game with a friend and both of us got all the trophies except for the one for chapter 10, I believe. Be grateful for only having to repeat an early chapter (so far^^) ;)

Oh geez, that sucks. There's no way to get around it other than starting a new game I assume?

4 hours ago, DuckSwimmer said:

Oh geez, that sucks. There's no way to get around it other than starting a new game I assume?

As far as I know, no. And apparently it is not even enough to join the game just before the end of the chapter, another friend tried that for me, you probably need to play the entire chapter again.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Karlsson89 said:

As far as I know, no. And apparently it is not even enough to join the game just before the end of the chapter, another friend tried that for me, you probably need to play the entire chapter again.

Damn, alrighty. I appreciate your input.

Your opinion, since you've done this already. Should I bother to get this trophy now or wait later on? I'm just afraid someone will think it's strange and report me for it.

55 minutes ago, DuckSwimmer said:

Damn, alrighty. I appreciate your input.

Your opinion, since you've done this already. Should I bother to get this trophy now or wait later on? I'm just afraid someone will think it's strange and report me for it.

I played the game in June and so far I've been fine (and it's not the first time something like this happened to me in a Lego game), so from that point of view you could probably wait. On the other hand, even three months later the prospect of playing the game hasn't become any more appealing to me :D So maybe getting this over with is not a bad idea either.

• 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 9/20/2017 at 0:46 AM, Karlsson89 said:

Damn that's annoying.

Does anyone know if playing co-op affects trophies related to completion % as well? wondering if I should just abandon my save file at this point or wait to replay chapters once I get 100%.

Pretty bummed out about this.

• 10 months later...

I have spent about 30 hours on this game, I was hoping to get the platinum. I finished every mission and got all the things in them. Eventually after completing the "Uptown" district I started the "LEGO City Airport" district. I have everything in there, but one character isn't unlocking and cannot redo the challenge to get him. The character is "Pizza Delivery Guy". I strongly advise to not go for the platinum, it's really buggy. If you do then you should upload your data regularly, just in case you do get a bug. 

• Like 1

On 4/5/2020 at 5:49 AM, wwcsyty said:

I have the same problem. Im stuck at 99.9%.

Same problem,

Even though I knew all tokens were all unlocked in the booth.. I went to Police Headquarters to the basement and there were several character tokens yet to be unlocked...did that and trophy popped... WEIRD! Check vehicles and helicopters while you're at it.

So incorrect numbers in the booth vs. headquarters

Edited by lowes88

• 1 month later...

My game glitched bad. I didn't get the bandit token after I broke all the ATMs and that's was literally the last thing I need to plat the game. I double checked everything and there's nothing I can do to ? the game now. I refuse to do another 40 hour playthrough

• 1 month later...