Final Fantasy IX Trophy Thoughts?

Kishnabe

36 minutes ago, Banana_Xtreme said:

Cheating should disable all trophies but the Excalibur II one. It makes no sense, and leaving my PS4 on for 99 days is evidently not an option...

The list is actually quite good, but I always wonder why Square are such cheapskates with silver trophies. Too much bronze in there

99 days? You mean two years? :P

9 minutes ago, FreeSpark22 said:

Yup, its up in EU at least. Have it downloaded ready for when i get home.

18 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

It's not out yet is it? 

Yup just bought it on NA store for $17

Can be a little tricky to find atm, at least for me. But I suspect that'll change by tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, TheYugi00 said:

This might be the hardest FF plat ever. FFVIII on Steam has some achievement to kill 10 000 enemies. After 160hours i had like 3500. Jumping on the rope is nonsense and getting excalibur II might not be that hard with speedup boost.

The speed boost is not the one you want. It makes time go faster too. The thing you want is the LvL99, 9999 dmg, and no encounters. ^^

1 minute ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Is this the game that's regarded as the best in the series? I haven't played this on the PS1. I was introduced to X.

I came to the whole series as an adult, tried most of the entries, and this is the one I found the most beautiful, adventurous and simple. Most of the titles are contrived and complicated or just plainly not my taste (FF7, yes, I know), but IX is beautiful, pure and bittersweet. Great score and characters.

• Like 2