Hoarder's Curse Trophy - glitch?

bratMario

Last friday I have fulfilled all requirements mentioned in Trophy Guide but hadn't received that trophy.

Could someone confirm please if stapms from Stamps Rally II (LVLs 41-50) are required (in current v1.21 game release) or mine is just glitched?

Thanks in advance

Edited by bratMario
typos

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Vakula83 said:

I get it when i killed them twice. Its not right. One jackal has didnt count when he died from the fire of my dragon buster sword, i think.

Can you check play log about Jackal Kills counts?

I thought I can kill each one by one by rage move (throw off from the top of building in 39F NAKASAKI) with a little help of Frongus but it also didn't count  :(

I wonder If they needed to be killed in one single attempt or can be killed separately in different attempts (?)

Apparently they spawn in different order each time. 

39F NAKASAKI is quite good place to fight because it has quite long (10 min or more) spawn times it should be enough to kill each one without rush. I'll try do that tomorrow because Special Game Event with reward of 100,000 KC per killing one of Jackals which ends then.

2 hours ago, bratMario said:

Can you check play log about Jackal Kills counts?

Yes, there count on each of them. They Can be killed separately, i got trophy in a middle of 2nd fight. Dragon buster will help, it kill them in 6 hits with shrooms and some decals on damage.

Edited by Vakula83
  • Like 1

Thanks

15 hours ago, Vakula83 said:

Yes, there count on each of them. They Can be killed separately, i got trophy in a middle of 2nd fight. Dragon buster will help, it kill them in 6 hits with shrooms and some decals on damage.

Thanks, it will help a LOT for sure. Yesterday night I killed 2 of them (X and Z) without schrooms with Battle Machete E +1 but it was looong fight (about 20 minutes per one Jackal) and died by stupid mistake during fight with Jackal Y. I think I'll kill him this weekend (to get another 100.000 KC award)

GOOD NEWS semapis :)

As of current version v1.24 Hoarder's Curse trophy become unglitched !!!

Just enter to Stamp Rally in My Collection through Rolodex and it'll pop :)

I can also confirm that Jackals kills can be made in different approaches.

For those who like to fight without shrooms/decals - 39F NAKASAKI has area (of two roofs where you need to jump near cage/traproom) at the top of buildings that prevents quick spawns of Jackals - Just camp here and it allows long fights with random Jackal. After killing Jackal just leave this area and back quickly here after alarm/noise to prevent other Jackal to spawn. Jackal X and Jackal Z are really easy to defeat with Battle Machete E (combo: L2/R2, then L1/R1 and dodge immediately just after he'll end his combo).

Jackal Y - it seems that his gun never runs out of ammo but at some points he (at close range) won't reload and can be then slasched with any type of weapon. Just stay at close range during fight.

Edited by bratMario

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2017 at 3:13 AM, bratMario said:

That's not true. It did pop - at least 4 U. My congrats.

Hoarder's Curse trophy glitch is now officialny confirmed by devs and will be fixed soon :)

got mine after killing floor 10 boss for red metal quest. after they notified the glitch fix. had done the 40's stamps too which had me bummed out. but I'm Happy now.