Collectables

Lukejordan16

I'm afraid not :(

I'm assuming you are just referring to the gnomes as the rubber bandits and cards don't affect the platinum. You can look up a guide on Youtube for the gnomes. I know I used a very good guide when going for this plat. If you do want the rubber bandits and cards, you could also look up a guide online for them too.

EDIT

You can use this guide for the gnomes

Edited by Miles_Warren

Yes I remember though that I missed gnomes on Halloween night and panicked cos I thought I'd have to start again but luckily if you miss them they are all stored in the basement later in the game so I'm pretty sure you can get them any time and  as such they are not missable ? Probably safer to try get them Halloween night though ?

13 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

Yes I remember though that I missed gnomes on Halloween night and panicked cos I thought I'd have to start again but luckily if you miss them they are all stored in the basement later in the game so I'm pretty sure you can get them any time and  as such they are not missable 1f604.png Probably safer to try get them Halloween night though 1f609.png

That's the pumpkins. Technically another "collectable" you need and I should've mentioned in my last post. But as you said, they are all stored in the basement after Halloween in case you miss them.

As far as I can recall, there are no missable collectables in the game including the gnomes. Just double check a trophy guide and make sure I am right about that one though...

• Like 1