farming method?

I just picked up whatever I could during the game, but that wasn't enough to max out my skills. In the end, I just kept fast traveling to one of the locations in the northwestern part of the map and checked if there was a convoy around. The convoys over there have 5000 resources (outside of tier mode) most of the time. When you find one you need, air-drop a rebel helicopter, ram the convoy off the road and let your squad take care of the fighting while you run up to the truck as quickly as you can. If it gets damaged, you'll get less resources. Still, even then it was pretty fast.

8 minutes ago, Such-A-Goonie said:

I just picked up whatever I could during the game, but that wasn't enough to max out my skills. In the end, I just kept fast traveling to one of the locations in the northwestern part of the map and checked if there was a convoy around. The convoys over there have 5000 resources (outside of tier mode) most of the time. When you find one you need, air-drop a rebel helicopter, ram the convoy off the road and let your squad take care of the fighting while you run up to the truck as quickly as you can. If it gets damaged, you'll get less resources. Still, even then it was pretty fast.

i went into tier one mode for the extra resource bonus, but still takes some time. I;m almost finished upgrading the drone but the fast traveling takes so long

hitting trucks as ya do the campaign, Along with the Huge ~25k resource bump ya get from taking out the top 2 dogs in each faction, Along with Teir 1 mode, Shouldnt need much farming, 
I personally stoped Collecting Supplys by the time I was 50% done w story,  Got to Teir 37 (avergae 1.5k Per level in resources, And like 33% resource bump) then just looked for the Trucks that held 5~k cargo, and hit them, Was not only progressing quickly in Teir 1, but getting an extra 2k in resources 

Focus on food, Thou,.... Almost all of the final upgrades require 7-10k food.