Episode 3 not available

Sundr0wn_

When i go into the PS Store and go on the page for Episode 3 it says i cant buy it cause i've already purchased the Season Pass (sure dont feel screwed over..). So i'm guessing it's the stand-alone purchase for the Episode, but there is no second one for me to download or anything.

Why is it that almost every time Telltale drops a new episode of anything, there's just always some kind of problem?! At least on PS4 EU.

Edited by thekiffer21

29 minutes ago, thekiffer21 said:

When i go into the PS Store and go on the page for Episode 3 it says i cant buy it cause i've already purchased the Season Pass (sure dont feel screwed over..). So i'm guessing it's the stand-alone purchase for the Episode, but there is no second one for me to download or anything.

Why is it that almost every time Telltale drops a new episode of anything, there's just always some kind of problem?! At least on PS4 EU.

I'm also experiencing the same issue in the GR store (EU).

From what I've read in the Telltale forums there seems to be an issue currently affecting all EU users which should be fixed later today (fingers crossed).

• 1 year later...
18 minutes ago, DoodgraverNL said:

Is there a fix for this, I still have this problem!

It was fixed, but the issue might be back?

If that's the case you're probably screwed considering telltale is dead. Might wanna try and contact sony, it's their store after all.

20 minutes ago, Sundr0wn said:

It was fixed, but the issue might be back?

If that's the case you're probably screwed considering telltale is dead. Might wanna try and contact sony, it's their store after all.

Yeah, I already did, but still waiting for a response. 

9 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Have you tried downloading from the ingame menu and not the ps store?

Yeah I did, because if I look for it on the store I have to pay for it. I might consider doing that, hoping it will download then. I'll wait a bit though.

Thankfully I just found a solution!

In the home screen of the PS4, I went to the logo of the game and then pressed down where you get the screen with the trophies, activities etc. I went to the PS store screen (not the actual store) and saw that it registered I had 4 add-ons. Episode 3 was there and I could download it from there.

• Like 1