Consul's Car now included on the Season Pass [EU Store]

charlijaen

Last month, I was browsing PS Store and I noticed that Consul's Car DLC was free for me because I own the Season Pass. 

Originally, this case was not included on the SP and asked me for another 3.99

Maybe Rockstar included it for SP owners because of the announcement of the PS4 version and they revised the PS3  Season Pass DLC.

Please note this happened to me on EU store, and several people posted below that it doesn't work in North America store.

Edited by charlijaen

On 9/20/2017 at 9:30 AM, charlijaen said:

Last month, I was browsing PS Store and I noticed that Consul's Car DLC was free for me because I own the Season Pass. 

Originally, this case was not included on the SP and asked me for another 3.99

Maybe Rockstar included it for SP owners because of the announcement of the PS4 version and they revised the PS3  Season Pass DLC.

Please note this happened to me on EU store, I'm not sure if R* changed it on NA store too.

I have the Rockstar Pass for the PS3 version but i still didnt get Car Consul’s Car Case! I have a NA account btw and its still asking me to pay 3.99$ for it! It must be a regional thing, it doesnt have any trophies so i just watched it on YouTube! 

On 9/22/2017 at 6:58 PM, SkyMason said:

That's strange... bought the game in 2015 on the store with the season pass (EU) and the Consul's car was included with everything else, downloaded and played it with no issues.

Dude i am telling you, i have the Rockstar Pass yet i dont have access to The Consul’s Car, i unlocked every add-on with the pass except that one and i still need to pay for it! 

10 hours ago, Soufwar said:

Dude i am telling you, i have the Rockstar Pass yet i dont have access to The Consul’s Car, i unlocked every add-on with the pass except that one and i still need to pay for it! 

No I believe you dude, but I didn't have this problem, seems 50/50 for people who had it and people who didn't. Really strange issue.

7 minutes ago, SkyMason said:

No I believe you dude, but I didn't have this problem, seems 50/50 for people who had it and people who didn't. Really strange issue.

Not that strange, actually.

Everybody confirming they can get it for free now are all from Europe, and everybody saying they still have to pay 3.99 are from North America.

Therefore, we can confirm that by whatever reason it is now included in the Season Pass in European stores.

7 hours ago, charlijaen said:

Not that strange, actually.

Everybody confirming they can get it for free now are all from Europe, and everybody saying they still have to pay 3.99 are from North America.

Therefore, we can confirm that by whatever reason it is now included in the Season Pass in European stores.

I mean it's strange in the sense that I bought the season pass a few years ago from the EU PSN store and had no problems downloading any content including the Consul's Car (for free of course). Some could download it fine, some were prompted to pay £3.99. That's what was strange for me. It seems the issue is fixed on the EU store but it's still going on for the US store.

On 9/25/2017 at 7:40 AM, SkyMason said:

I mean it's strange in the sense that I bought the season pass a few years ago from the EU PSN store and had no problems downloading any content including the Consul's Car (for free of course). Some could download it fine, some were prompted to pay £3.99. That's what was strange for me. It seems the issue is fixed on the EU store but it's still going on for the US store.

I will keep checking regulary until the PS4 port comes out and even then i’ll check for about a week, to hell with Rockstar if they want me to buy DLC for 3.99$ when i already bought the season pass, i’ll watch it on YouTube once i am done with the game completely. 

47 minutes ago, Soufwar said:

I will keep checking regulary until the PS4 port comes out and even then i’ll check for about a week, to hell with Rockstar if they want me to buy DLC for 3.99$ when i already bought the season pass, i’ll watch it on YouTube once i am done with the game completely. 

I'll end up playing Consul's Car on the PS4 version anyway. I am not gonna install the whole game again on PS3 six years later just for just one DLC.

Being that said, I was shocked and happy to see it free for me after these years of 'wait'.

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 6:35 PM, charlijaen said:

I'll end up playing Consul's Car on the PS4 version anyway. I am not gonna install the whole game again on PS3 six years later just for just one DLC.

Being that said, I was shocked and happy to see it free for me after these years of 'wait'.

just checked again, I even took the DLC for checkout but I still need to pay the 3.99$! I don't think it'll ever go free for the Rockstar Pass holders in NA. I hope it does when the remaster is released :)