Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pervert-Tesh

Pervert-Tesh's Dispute

9 posts in this topic

Pervert-Tesh

Gran Turismo 5

Because 2 months, 1 week and 4 days it's not too fast for this game. First Trophy 20th Mar 2013 - Platinum 31st May 2013

Edited by Pervert-Tesh

So now have just to wait someone to unflag me or have to do something else ?? I don't know why this happend and what to do after i open the dispute. 

None of this trophy list makes any sense. You couldn't win a race until your 1st full week of the game but finished the entire list in 2 months? However you got the S License Trophy in 6 days? I call bullshit on that, and I've played EVERY GT game that has been released in NA since the original. Also how did you complete the karting experience but not win a race? or get the Drifter trophy without unlocking ANY of the licenses? 

This is nothing more than a well organized hack altering timestamps to make everything look legit. 

10 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

None of this trophy list makes any sense. You couldn't win a race until your 1st full week of the game but finished the entire list in 2 months? However you got the S License Trophy in 6 days? I call bullshit on that, and I've played EVERY GT game that has been released in NA since the original. Also how did you complete the karting experience but not win a race? or get the Drifter trophy without unlocking ANY of the licenses? 

This is nothing more than a well organized hack altering timestamps to make everything look legit. 

Is his list feasibly possible for anyone to do in the timeframes and order he has done them in?

Edited by AIDA_Tri-Edge

I sent you a PM, please follow my instructions. Your profile is very odd and I want to verify something.

15 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I sent you a PM, please follow my instructions. Your profile is very odd and I want to verify something.

Okay, they did what I requested, and thanks for that.

41 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

I wanted to test this. It would seem they've used a downloaded save for what I looked at. Very clearly too, even if their trophy list doesn't seem to match it.

What else I've found is that the account has probably been editing trophy time stamps, which really is too bad. :( 

Okay. The game I know you used a downloaded save for. It would seem you've edited the trophy timestamps for it too, and you've added games years later and edited trophy timestamps for some games etc. You're off the leaderboard permanently now. If you want to discuss this further or reopen the thread, send me a PM. I see no reason to keep this thread open when it's so clear you've been using CFW and altered trophy timestamps though, and I know you initially used a downloaded save for LBP2, and you probably edited the timestamps for GT5 too. You didn't even have trophies for GT5 in late 2013...

EDIT:

They PM'd me, and tried to spin more lies. I now have pretty damn good evidence that they've been editing trophy timestamps, in case anyone wondered.

Edited by MMDE