Can't sync?

Brainstef

1 hour ago, DF007gamer said:

Thanks for the update. The other gamer had it sync with a US list. 

The NA version syncs, but is no longer available as it has been removed from the store. The reason you aren't seeing any recent syncs is likely because no one can buy it currently in NA.

The EU version remains available for purchase, but the list cannot be synced as it hasn't been added to Sony's servers as of yet.

9 hours ago, Blinkant said:

Spoke to the developer and then the team that ported it to vita. They said they tried to contact sony on friday about the trophies but got no reply and they will try again on monday. Looks like its just a matter of time 

I hope Sony finds a solution :)

I've platted the game this morning and I was a bit disappointed that the game's trophies weren't syncing. 

34 minutes ago, Myu said:

I hope Sony finds a solution :)

I've platted the game this morning and I was a bit disappointed that the game's trophies weren't syncing. 

10 hours ago, Blinkant said:

Spoke to the developer and then the team that ported it to vita. They said they tried to contact sony on friday about the trophies but got no reply and they will try again on monday. Looks like its just a matter of time 

Wasn't going to buy it until the sync to the PSN was sorted. I couldn't wait for it  so I bought the game yesterdayxD . Got the plat now just waiting for the sync process