Squirmy Finishers?

Don't quite understand what these are all about... I would have assumed that it's when the girl is on the ground and you're blasting water at their swimsuit with the rubber duck, but the best I can do is remove, say, their tops.  So not sure what it really means.  Unless, I can't do it in the story side of things?

It all depends on what the equipped weapon of the target has, there are 10 poses and each type of weapon gives a different pose. Which then all 10 poses have 3 finishers which are face,bikini top, bikini bottom.
I am not sure if you have to view all 30 or just one from each pose, the in game hints say there are 10 squirmy finishes but they may only be talking about the poses..

There is a YouTube video showing all of Asuka's finishes and it shows what weapons create each pose

Edited by fisty123

2 hours ago, fisty123 said:

It all depends on what the equipped weapon of the target has, there are 10 poses and each type of weapon gives a different pose. Which then all 10 poses have 3 finishers which are face,bikini top, bikini bottom.
I am not sure if you have to view all 30 or just one from each pose, the in game hints say there are 10 squirmy finishes but they may only be talking about the poses..

There is a YouTube video showing all of Asuka's finishes and it shows what weapons create each pose

Yeah, was looking at the hints for it last night before I headed off to bed.  So as an example, if I was doing it on say, Mirai, she has that cannon thing usually, would that be something different? Cause I've done it one a few different girls, but not even the "3 different finishers" has unlocked for me yet... so I must be missing something still?

Also, you might be able to help me out with this one, the touching in the changing rooms, what is it meaning by that? Because I have seriously touched more than 5 different girls and seen their reactions to being touched, but no trophy for the 5 nor 10 has unlocked either.

Edit: Can you even get the squirmy finisher trophies in Story mode? Cause I have done 3 different ones, but no trophy for the first one has even unlocked.  I've used that useless rocket launcher, the shower gun and even that spray gun, but no trophy still.

Edited by DrakeHellsing

9 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, was looking at the hints for it last night before I headed off to bed.  So as an example, if I was doing it on say, Mirai, she has that cannon thing usually, would that be something different? Cause I've done it one a few different girls, but not even the "3 different finishers" has unlocked for me yet... so I must be missing something still?

Also, you might be able to help me out with this one, the touching in the changing rooms, what is it meaning by that? Because I have seriously touched more than 5 different girls and seen their reactions to being touched, but no trophy for the 5 nor 10 has unlocked either.

Edit: Can you even get the squirmy finisher trophies in Story mode? Cause I have done 3 different ones, but no trophy for the first one has even unlocked.  I've used that useless rocket launcher, the shower gun and even that spray gun, but no trophy still.

After getting the Trophy today im pretty much certain you have to finish on every Enemy typ (weapon) on all 3 points ,  Head , Top , Buttom . So you need 30 different finisher. I unlocked trophy on same enemy after destroying buttom cloth and i was sure i missed this one. Btw im not sure if you understand that the ENEMY weapon has to be different , you said you used different weapons but thats not necessary .  I got all finisher with Aussault rifle.  The pose the Enemy is doing is specific to her weapon she had.

I dont have the changing room trophies yet but have you tried kissing 5 / 10 Girls?  , you have to increas Heart , than slap her hands , when she is holding up you can hold/grab her hands , it starts a kissing scene . Get the lips to her mouth and click X (i think) .  Maybe you have to do this on 10 girls. Could be wrong.

4 minutes ago, Xionx said:

After getting the Trophy today im pretty much certain you have to finish on every Enemy typ (weapon) on all 3 points ,  Head , Top , Buttom . So you need 30 different finisher. I unlocked trophy on same enemy after destroying buttom cloth and i was sure i missed this one. Btw im not sure if you understand that the ENEMY weapon has to be different , you said you used different weapons but thats not necessary .  I got all finisher with Aussault rifle.  The pose the Enemy is doing is specific to her weapon she had.

I dont have the changing room trophies yet but have you tried kissing 5 / 10 Girls?  , you have to increas Heart , than slap her hands , when she is holding up you can hold/grab her hands , it starts a kissing scene . Get the lips to her mouth and click X (i think) .  Maybe you have to do this on 10 girls. Could be wrong.

Ah, which is the best way to go about grinding that out then? As in, picking an enemy and the weapon she uses? Cause otherwise, I am going to get lost on which ones I've done already x.x

As for the changing room, I've kissed the different girls, slapped their tits (it says a light tap, but it looks more like slapping them), even held onto their tits and even groped them quickly, but nothing.  So not sure what else I need to do there.

14 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, which is the best way to go about grinding that out then? As in, picking an enemy and the weapon she uses? Cause otherwise, I am going to get lost on which ones I've done already x.x

As for the changing room, I've kissed the different girls, slapped their tits (it says a light tap, but it looks more like slapping them), even held onto their tits and even groped them quickly, but nothing.  So not sure what else I need to do there.

To be honest , i just squirmy finished every time i had chance for and than i mixed it up.  But best mode for that would be V road . Its always 5vs5  and enemys respawnen until time runs out . So you can focus on specifi enemy , get 3 finisher on her and you do all 3 you can. I was really not focusing on it , i was mixing it up , and if i remember a pose i was doing different finisher.

Right now im looking for good Exp farm method . Best thing i can do is 5th mission of a side story on 3star difficulty on S rank. This always gives me 1 5 star booster pack and 700 coins.  Still not fastest method i guess , specialy if you get new 5stars cards (which isnt that bad for your deck ^_^ )

1 minute ago, Xionx said:

To be honest , i just squirmy finished every time i had chance for and than i mixed it up.  But best mode for that would be V road . Its always 5vs5  and enemys respawnen until time runs out . So you can focus on specifi enemy , get 3 finisher on her and you do all 3 you can. I was really not focusing on it , i was mixing it up , and if i remember a pose i was doing different finisher.

Right now im looking for good Exp farm method . Best thing i can do is 5th mission of a side story on 3star difficulty on S rank. This always gives me 1 5 star booster pack and 700 coins.  Still not fastest method i guess , specialy if you get new 5stars cards (which isnt that bad for your deck ^_^ )

Yeah, I'll keep that in mind for later on :D

And yeah, last story mission would be good for those higher packs.  But a small question, do you know which level pets, skills and weapons max out at? I am assuming level 10.

24 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, I'll keep that in mind for later on :D

And yeah, last story mission would be good for those higher packs.  But a small question, do you know which level pets, skills and weapons max out at? I am assuming level 10.

Yeah pets and weapon and character is lvl 10. I dont have max skill but i guess it will be 10 aswell. Atleast Pet doesnt need so much exp than weapon does.

I tell you when i know more about changing room and best farm method.

Just now, Xionx said:

Yeah pets and weapon and character is lvl 10. I dont have max skill but i guess it will be 10 aswell. Atleast Pet doesnt need so much exp than weapon does.

I tell you when i know more about changing room and best farm method.

Thanks.  One other question, how to get more pets? I only have the three pets right now.  Are they in the shop at all? Or card packs? Just asking as the trophy for 5 pets to max is gonna be... strange then.

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Thanks.  One other question, how to get more pets? I only have the three pets right now.  Are they in the shop at all? Or card packs? Just asking as the trophy for 5 pets to max is gonna be... strange then.

In the booster pack of side missions you have almost only pets (like weapons in other boosters). i think its called paradise pack or so.

On 23.09.2017 at 8:42 AM, Xionx said:

V-Road, Venus Cup Finals - one win (3 minutes 30 seconds) gives you 5 star pack (so 100+ EXP per pack) and 10000 Zeni (so 10 regular packs from shop = 100+ EXP).

I run 3x Ryoki cards (one 5-star, two 4-star - team shield) and 3x Minori cards (self-heal, again one 5-star and two 4-star) and that generally makes me almost invincible, I just start the mission, get few kills and then afk for a bit and let my team do the rest of the job.

On 23.09.2017 at 8:44 AM, DrakeHellsing said:

everything is level 10. But the amount of EXP needed for leveling up to 10 may be different for different things - pets are generally cheapest, skills require a lot of EXP on the other hand.

39 minutes ago, saltycoiins said:

everything is level 10. But the amount of EXP needed for leveling up to 10 may be different for different things - pets are generally cheapest, skills require a lot of EXP on the other hand.

1 star skill cards only 150 exp . So it depents on rarity .  weapons are 1000 exp .

Just now, Xionx said:

1 star skill cards only 150 exp . So it depents on rarity .  weapons are 1000 exp .

yeah, I wasn't upgrading 1-star skill cards, only 4-5 and they do take quite a while to get to 10. Also, it seems that the special cards that were given out as a DLC (not sure if it was just for Girls of Paradise edition or did all releases get DLC code) only take 15 EXP (each) to fully upgrade and there are 9 of them so there's a cheap way to get the trophy for maxing out X skills.

21 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Since I can't find out any info on it, I shall ask in here... the whole touching in the dressing room trophies for reactions, how does one go about obtaining said trophy? Well, both of them anyway, I have tried, but nothing I do seems to unlock them, and I have done at least 5 different girls.

On playstationtrophies.org someone said in forum you have to find an special spot of 10 girls and every girl has other spot :

Quote:

After spending an hour or so trying to get these two trophies, one I got them and two here is a list of sensitive spots on 10 different girls for anyone who still needs help.

Yagyu - Rub Her Belly
Hikage - Rub Her Belly
Haruka - Smack her butt
Ayame - Grope her face
Daidoji - Rub Her Belly
Yumi - Grope Her Neck
Shiki - Grope Her Upper Back
Homura - Grab her crotch
Yozakura - Grab her arms from behind

Posted from theniceguyps2

I try it in few minutes but im sure he is right. My last 2 trophies , 100 kill grind was aweful.

EDIT: weaver posted :  " Giving Katsuragi a massage on her thighs also counts. "

Got my trophies and Platinum. all 10 listed work fine.

Edited by Xionx

15 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

There's only 9 listed there, not 10 :P

Yagyu - Rub Her Belly
Hikage - Rub Her Belly
Haruka - Smack her butt
Ayame - Grope her face
Daidoji - Rub Her Belly
Yumi - Grope Her Neck
Homura - Grab her crotch

Giving Katsuragi a massage on her thighs also counts.

In Edit was the 10th :P

Just now, Xionx said:

Yagyu - Rub Her Belly
Hikage - Rub Her Belly
Haruka - Smack her butt
Ayame - Grope her face
Daidoji - Rub Her Belly
Yumi - Grope Her Neck
Homura - Grab her crotch

Giving Katsuragi a massage on her thighs also counts.

In Edit was the 10th :P

Oh hush you xD

But thanks for that, I'll do this later on when I jump back on so I can get it out of my hair xD

For anyone that doesn't have this trophy, when you start the game write down the weapons and write "HCP" next to them (head, chest, panties) and cross off when you do one. I haven't gotten the trophy but if you do this and pay attention to the weapon and finishers as you play through it should lessen the grind. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

For anyone that doesn't have this trophy, when you start the game write down the weapons and write "HCP" next to them (head, chest, panties) and cross off when you do one. I haven't gotten the trophy but if you do this and pay attention to the weapon and finishers as you play through it should lessen the grind. 

Damn you beat me to it. I knew i should have done it before i went to bed lol

I'll just add on that its best to do it during the v road challenge since you'll come across all the weapons quickly and will feel even less grindy if you haven't gotten some of the cups. If you can't remember the weapon a downed enemy has it should be lying on the ground about a metre away.

• Like 1

It`s easy to get Squirmy Master in story mode.

Best way to get the Trophy: do all 3 Squirmy Finishers on any of the four teams`s five girls(I did Hebijo first), then to any of the three teams that have one girl with the same weapon as the last team(I did Gessen) and to last Hanzo or Gessen.

I don`t think you need to see those to get the Trophy, but It`s a good way to know you can use Squirmy Finisher on them.

Assault Rifle:

899fdfbc8819cca1be62687cfb9d94c615068615

Shotgun:

78bb9ef66a797ebf4d4adc9a0ba7f1d815068615

5a7574db7c54ffbf15b538b6becf4d4215068615

Grenade Launcher:

554881b3a4ddd79277877ad81c4cdee115068614

4b9d6b1d3e61340788eac98f49c4344215068617

Rocket Launcher:

0d39b9939cc23a1713782d6f4ee12f8715068617

7eeb233209d01531b3bb35955cab2f9415068614

73b0c564d06658234b8b1cdae73171f615068617