Squirmy Finishers?

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I'm currently doing this and am struggling with it even after reading the topics and the trophy guide about this trophy.

What I did was start the Cups and just focus on Tops and Bottoms and ignored the face, I'll do another run and focus on the faces then unless this method isn't going to work. What I ended up doing was running the Paradise missions however many times I needed to get all three areas on each girl before moving on to the next missions and repeated this for all of the Paradise missions. I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly or not. I'm ignoring the weapon type and just getting Squirmy Finishes; will the trophy pop eventually or is there a method to this madness?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 2:16 AM, ISeeWutUDidThere said:

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I'm currently doing this and am struggling with it even after reading the topics and the trophy guide about this trophy.

What I did was start the Cups and just focus on Tops and Bottoms and ignored the face, I'll do another run and focus on the faces then unless this method isn't going to work. What I ended up doing was running the Paradise missions however many times I needed to get all three areas on each girl before moving on to the next missions and repeated this for all of the Paradise missions. I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly or not. I'm ignoring the weapon type and just getting Squirmy Finishes; will the trophy pop eventually or is there a method to this madness?

So the weapon type is the most important part.  There are 10 weapons in the game and there is a unique pose for each weapon type.  You need to do all three (face, chest, butt) for each of the 10 weapon types for this trophy to pop.

My yolo method worked, but it wasn't at all efficient. I just keep running missions in the various modes till the trophy popped. I didn't know which part of the body I was supposed to hit to get which pose if it's determined by which gun the girl was holding; so I just did what I posted and it worked.... probably took twice as long as it should of been, but got the job done.

• 10 months later...

Sorry for bumping an old thread after @ISeeWutUDidThere already did, but I too am struggling with this trophy.

Even before reading this thread, I was keeping track of what I had completed using the HCP method mentioned in this thread (though I used more lewd words lol).

I'm currently in the second last chapter of story mode and I'm sure I did all 3 body parts of each different weapon holder. Does anyone have any idea what I might have done wrong?

Edit: Got the trophy using @Leon Castle's pictures. Thanks Leon!

Edited by yuber1234
  • Like 2