FF XV Trophy rank question

Kyl542

I got platinum on this game a while ago but the only unearned trophies i have on this game are all the dlc related. Im curious as to why it is still 'B' rank and not 'A'. Example resident evil 5 i got the platinum and still have 20 unearned trophies (more then FF XV) but it is still 'A' rank

I believe this question has been answered several times before (in one form or another). The grades are based on the average completion of the players of the game not the number of trophies. In this case more people got the trophies from either the DLC or the base game on FFXV than on Resident Evil 5. 

To put it in perspective FFV average completion is 48% while Resident Evil 5 is 36%.

I know on some thread the grading is explained in detail, but I'm currently on my phone so it's difficult to copy and paste.

Edited by Starrk_01
Giving more details
  • Like 1

I think that in a game where the platinum achievers are 32.12% of players (at least in my list) and the completion average sits at 48% (with base game only at 71%) it's pretty accurate to have people who achieved platinum at rank B. 

In comparison, RE5 plat is at 16.35%, with average completion (rank C) at 36% and base game trophy percentage at 72%. 

That means: you have better completion than roughly 83% of RE5 players and better completion than 68% of FFXV players in those games. Somewhere between those numbers is lying the rank border...My bets are on the 75% landmark. 

• Like 1