NA PSN Flash Sale: Japanese+

angelgrievous

picked up: 

The silver Case (ps4) visual novel

Hakuoki: Kyoto WInds (vita) visual novel

Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed (vita) another RPG

there was more but didn't buy others due to the prices being too high or not enough money. knew i shouldn't of started the ps4 game oh well i have silver case waiting for me when i finish just cause 3.

the atelier bundle for vita is very nice at 8$ a game, last time it was 40$ (13$ a game).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, angelgrievous said:

I think I'm going to get the Capcom Arcade Cabinet packs.  Anyone have them?  If so, how are they?

I was lucky to take advantage of one of the better flash sales a couple years back and got the whole package for $12. Tested it on an alt account. They're the same as how they are on the NES. I had many of those games as a kid. Had Commando and Gun Smoke and 1942. Just like back in the day, they take a lot of practice to get through. Lots of patience is required. However, if 10 year old me can beat them, I'm sure 39 year old me can as well.

Edited by Phil
Typo
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

I was lucky to take advantage of one of the better flash sales a couple years back and got the whole package for $12. Tested it on an alt account. They're the same as how they are on the NES. I had many of those games as a kid. Had Commando and Gun Smoke and 1942. Just like back in the day, they take a lot of practice to get through. Lots of patience is required. However, if 10 year old me can beat them, I'm sure 39 year old me can as well.

I had some of them on NES as well (36 next month).  I don't turn my PS3 on too much these days but I'll still get the cab packs just for the hell of it.  Actually, I think you can get the whole thing for $12 dollars so I'll just do that.  

34 minutes ago, Night Cast said:

Is there any PS4 games from the sale that anybody would personally recommend? I'm on the fence for some of them. 

borderlands handsome collection (play 2, which is the best. pre-sequel is okay).

rayman legends (really good platformer) loved the music levels and daily challenges (lengthy platinum for a reason) but not too hard.

goosebumps (really short game) easy plat

cant give any info on the other games listed. either haven't played or the price is too high (most of them are this way).

47 minutes ago, Night Cast said:

Is there any PS4 games from the sale that anybody would personally recommend? I'm on the fence for some of them. 

If you like old school platformers from the 8-bit days, or you're a fan of Disney, the Disney Afternoon collection is an absolute steal at $7.99.  It's really a great package with what they've included.  The games a fun to if you're into that sort of thing (I am).

1 hour ago, PooPooBlast said:

Japanese sale *sees borderlands and Ratchet and Clank, but no Gravity Rush* 

Japanese +