Questions about the game.

Extratenzy

I just finished the game earlier today. Very easy. Most of the trophies you'll get through normal playthrough and you can get the confession collectibles after you complete the main story. It's a fun little adventure, although I did find the combat to be a bit too simple at times. You'll have fun with it though. It's very enjoyable.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2017 at 2:27 PM, Justin__Harris said:

I just finished the game earlier today. Very easy. Most of the trophies you'll get through normal playthrough and you can get the confession collectibles after you complete the main story. It's a fun little adventure, although I did find the combat to be a bit too simple at times. You'll have fun with it though. It's very enjoyable.

Quick Question... i just started Chapter 10, if i complete the story can i just play the game normally and collect the confessions or do i have to do another playthrough just focusing on the Confessions?

15 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

Quick Question... i just started Chapter 10, if i complete the story can i just play the game normally and collect the confessions or do i have to do another playthrough just focusing on the Confessions?

Sorry for the delay. You probably figured it out. After the game is done you can literally fly around and look for the Confessions you missed. I actually believe you can go backwards and finish all the Confessions before you complete Chapter 10. And an awesome thing I noticed after the game is complete are other side quests and characters that give the game added replayability as well as a New Game + option.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Justin__Harris said:

Sorry for the delay. You probably figured it out. After the game is done you can literally fly around and look for the Confessions you missed. I actually believe you can go backwards and finish all the Confessions before you complete Chapter 10. And an awesome thing I noticed after the game is complete are other side quests and characters that give the game added replayability as well as a New Game + option.

Thank you so much for the info!