Ever bought anything from this site?

Kyl542

I am interested in the new NA Flash Sale but since my account doesnt match with my actual paypal details i was searching for an alt way. Came across this http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/US-Region/ and was wondering if anyone here has bought PSN cards from them. Google search mostly say it is a legit site so im probably gonna go for it, but would like more input from other people as i am always a bit cautious using these type of sites

Edited by Kyl542

I personally bought 20 bucks from them a couple weeks back when they had a promotion. $10 USD PSN cards were going for $8.80 something AUD, which is pretty fucking nice. Ended up buying Shadow Warrior 2 while it was on sale for 20. I spent all this time waiting for it to come out in Australia and it finally does, then I just buy the US version on sale anyway. Fuck it.

Anyway, yeah, they were cool for me. Emailed through the codes pretty much instantly. Weirdly had a little trouble getting them to open at first, but I reloaded and they worked, not sure what was up there, but the end result was fine so whatever.

3 hours ago, itsFIGJAM said:

Can vouch as well. Purchased PS+ and credit. Got within couple minutes. 1f642.png

Does FIGJAM stand for "Fuck I'm Good, Just Ask Me" or something else? Because I've never run into anyone else who says that, so if so, kudos on being better than everyone else.