Quest location trader glitched?

AnRoDr

Fellow survivors!

I keep on having the same problem with the quest to head to the trader. The quest says that my map should have the location of the trader marked on in, but even after several tries with newly started games it doesn't appear.

Anybody having the same problem? Can I finish the quest or even simply locate the trader without my map being marked? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven’t consciously completed the quest, but if you were having trouble with the location of the trader and are playing on Navezgane then the locations are in 5 pre-determined spots, but a trader wont spawn on each of the spots, so it’s down to searching the spots until you find them.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

this happened to me, for the first 3 days i went to where it told me to go to which seemed to be a supermarket plaza....no trader. i was going berserk. then a house icon was marked on my map. with nothing else to do i just headed that way. all of a sudden the quest got checkmarked off and my guy started teleporting across the screen. i goggled it and found out teleporting is when a trader is closed. i noticed there was a flagpole inside this base which im guessing indicated the trader. so i looked up the trader times and waited and finally completed the quest. it was no where near the location it said it was. seems like the location it told me to go was sort of a starting point to lead me into the right direction i guess i dunno. but thats how i found it. look for a icon and when u get to it if it has a flagpole its prob the trader

• Like 1