Remove Hacker from the Leaderboard

Evil_Joker88

I see some hackers in Bf Bad Company and in some cases they are on the leaderboard here on psnp. I know there's a chance to flag someone as being a hacker looking at his or her trophies but in a case i'm not 100% certain if any trophy was obtained because of hacking i still wanna see those hackers removed from the leaderboard. Any way to do this?

26 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I see some hackers in Bf Bad Company and in some cases they are on the leaderboard here on psnp. I know there's a chance to flag someone as being a hacker looking at his or her trophies but in a case i'm not 100% cerdo, tain if any trophy was obtained because of hacking i still wanna see those hackers removed from the leaderboard. Any way to do this?

names? i mean i've been Playing BC1 in the past 11 days probably more than you do, yes in the game there are people who crash servers, one shot kills or anything but those are kinda rare, but i've never seen a Trophy Popping hacking in the game at all.

22 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

names? i mean i've been Playing BC1 in the past 11 days probably more than you do, yes in the game there are people who crash servers, one shot kills or anything but those are kinda rare, but i've never seen a Trophy Popping hacking in the game at all.

I am talking about people looking like a sniper and using weapons like grenades, shotguns or being an assault killing with a sniper rifle... i see almost a dozen hackers these days

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I am talking about people looking like a sniper and using weapons like grenades, shotguns or being an assault killing with a sniper rifle... i see almost a dozen hackers these days

well you can switch kits while looking the same, i see people doing that alot.

4 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I know there's a chance to flag someone as being a hacker looking at his or her trophies but in a case i'm not 100% certain if any trophy was obtained because of hacking i still wanna see those hackers removed from the leaderboard. Any way to do this?

Well, you could play "dirty". It's not dirty at all since you would be doing the right thing.

If you know someone that is playing with cheats (100% sure) but you don't have a proof that the multiplayer trophies were acquired thanks to these cheats, you can go to their profiles and check other games. Cheaters will be using CFW and most likely they will cheat in other games too. You can see the timestamps for other games and see if these are legit. How to do that? well, look at this:

See the part where it says Impossible timestamps? that's your key to get rid of these hackers.

That way, the cheater is removed from leaderboards and everyone is happy. Keep in mind that the hacker will not be banned from PSN, just removed from leaderboards.

You could report them of course but that will take time. Is up to you.

54 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I guess you'll have to talk with EA about cheaters in the game. If you got evidence they've cheated trophies, then you can report them here.

Sadly i don't have any evidence... can't record on ps3... that's something positive about the ps4 and the social stuff they added to the console...

42 minutes ago, Katt said:

Well, you could play "dirty". It's not dirty at all since you would be doing the right thing.

See the part where it says Impossible timestamps? that's your key to get rid of these hackers

Even if it annoys me very much i know that playing "dirty" like spawn killing is a legal thing and i didn't mean that. I really mean using equipment not given by the standard selection. And regarding the trophies in some cases i don't see any irregular unlocks so can't dig deeper in that direction...

All in all maybe i ignore all this until i get my 10th kill and leave the game behind... seems like the easiest way... but until then i will swear on every enemy using dirty tricks and hacked weapons :P

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

They just switch kits from dead bodies. You can look like sniper or any other class and play with different weapons. People who can kill you by 1 sniper shot have just practice i know some of them who playing this game since release. It is nightmare to play against them but in Battlefields hackers doesn't exist. It is different situation than in Call of Duty serie. The biggest problem in this game are spawnkilling and unstable servers.

Edited by Kfyatec

2 hours ago, Kfyatec said:

They just switch kits from dead bodies. You can look like sniper or any other class and play with different weapons. People who can kill you by 1 sniper shot have just practice i know some of them who playing this game since release. It is nightmare to play against them but in Battlefields hackers doesn't exist. It is different situation than in Call of Duty serie. The biggest problem in this game are spawnkilling and unstable servers.

I'm 100% sure that you don't look like a sniper using assault gear after picking up someone else's kit... i haven't done it often but i always looked like the class i chose... And i saw among others kills so fast one after the other that still doubt it is possible with a class switch... but either way i'm done with that game so i don't care anymore :D

17 hours ago, Kfyatec said:

Actually for your information, hackers in Battlefield do exist but are very rare to see... i saw hackers in BC2, BF3, BF4, BFH all on PS3... in BF3 and BF4 and BFH (especially Hardline) you rarely see hackers on TDM servers one shotting you with probably the sittiest gun in the game from 200 Meters, its still very rare to see hackers on these games but Hardline on PS3 TDM servers where hackers used to get in and fuck everyone up... playing in like 5 days in Hardline you could probably see one hacker in a TDM server, and about COD... HECK 75% of the community are modders and hackers, i wont talk much but playing BO2 for 1 hour will get you into 5 modded lobbies at least lol.

I need to change my opinion for the presence of hackers. I still believe that you can take the gun and look like your original class because I've tested it with my friends and the only thing that has changed is the equipment. However, I spotted a hacker, who piloted the helicopter on the map Oasis. I shooted down the chopper three times in a row and every time he jumped from the burning and swirling helicopter in such a way I would not have received for his killing points. Two other guys offered me some mods for Bad Company 1 to buy but i wasn't interested.  No idea if i should report them somewhere? Do you know if EA will care about them?

• 3 months later...

Its possible to have multikits

Or like in battlefield 4 where you can have a ammobox and medicbox on 1 kit

What I hated on bad company was the quickscope..spamming motionsensors and the most annoying thing the spawncamping.

But the game was quickly over with spawncamping because of the ticketrate.

Make your 10k kills and forget this dated game

On 25.10.2017 at 0:26 PM, Kfyatec said:

Do you know if EA will care about them?

No they don't we did countless stat boost/hack reports via Battlelog for BF4 hackers.They are still out there.But if you %100 percent sure they are cheating/modding (one shot from a pistol across the map type of hacking) contact Sony so they can ban their usernames/consoles.