Unpatched Duplication Method for PS4?

LONEWULF81

There's a few out and about, depending on exactly what your situation is, for instance whether it's single player, multiplayer or if you're hosting a game - so I'd recommend searching for what you're specifically after, however having never used a duplication glitch I'm unable to reference any direct glitches, but I've heard of a few glitches which can be done with either another person or controller (and potentially solo).

This guide includes a duplication glitch (however I'm unable to confirm whether it works or not):

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/7-days-to-die/guide/

Either way, good luck! :D 

10 hours ago, Wxddlindan said:

There's a few out and about, depending on exactly what your situation is, for instance whether it's single player, multiplayer or if you're hosting a game - so I'd recommend searching for what you're specifically after, however having never used a duplication glitch I'm unable to reference any direct glitches, but I've heard of a few glitches which can be done with either another person or controller (and potentially solo).

This guide includes a duplication glitch (however I'm unable to confirm whether it works or not):

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/7-days-to-die/guide/

Either way, good luck! :D 

Thank you. However, the solo duplication video is not available. Plus, I have searched all over YouTube and there are multiple ways to duplicating so I don't know which one is still relevant and working on PS4 at the moment. Maybe someone who are still playing this game and duplicating things can enlighten more.

• Like 1